In death, Sally Ride reveal she was gay. Enough!

only bigots would be concerned with her sexuality

hmmmm

Upside down and backwards Pub dupe logic.

I'm just sorry she felt she had to hide it, couldn't get married, and didn't raise any children.

Some people make a choice not to have children. Hetero and homo alike.

What is with liberals always having the need to label and define people?

you don't have to be a liberal to be a fucking idiot.

Huckabee called Chick-fil-A "a great American story" and hailed Chick-fil-A's president Dan Cathy for "operating the company with Biblical principles and whose story is the true American success story."

But no, discrimination is not an American success story, nor is there anything "great" about it. Sally Ride -- astronaut, pioneer, teacher, writer and devoted lesbian partner for 27 years -- now there's a great American success story.
More: Sally Ride, American Hero: This Is What a Lesbian Looks Like

not that it has fuck-all to do with the topic, but how has Chi-fil-A discriminated?

They haven't. Just more outrage. It'll be something else tomorrow.

only bigots would be concerned with her sexuality

hmmmm

Upside down and backwards Pub dupe logic.

I'm just sorry she felt she had to hide it, couldn't get married, and didn't raise any children.

Some people make a choice not to have children. Hetero and homo alike.

What is with liberals always having the need to label and define people?

Wait, how do 2 chicks have kids? I thought liberals were experts on science and they dont even know the basics.

Last edited by a moderator:
LESBIANS...IN...Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace!!!!

Bowng-chicka-chicka-bowng-bowng!

I wonder if all the astronauts that go into space return to Earth gay???????? Maybe it's one of the effects of no gravity.

Luckily, hateful conservative policy and religious bigotry continue to fall by the wayside...as always. It's called PROGRESS...

RIP Sally Ride.

It saddens me that wingnuts have no respect for this great American hero. Really sad...

says the guy who posted her info after reading that she had a desire to keep her personal life private

go fuck yourself, hypocrite

No, del, go fuck YOURself. It was released in her obituary. Duh, she's deceased now...

Let's appreciate fully who she was - a great American hero!

It saddens me that wingnuts have no respect for this great American hero. Really sad...

says the guy who posted her info after reading that she had a desire to keep her personal life private

No, del, go fuck YOURself. It was released in her obituary. Duh, she's deceased now...

hypocrite say what?

i thought you were too busy using her to slag wingnuts, you piece of shit.

once again, go fuck yourself and take franco with you

Democrat strategist Rahm Emanuel said it best "you never let a crisis go to waste" and you can paraphrase it with "democrats never let a tragedy go to waste". You can count on the radical left to dig up a body or do what ever they need to do to take advantage of a death or tragedy to advance a political cause. Sally Ride deserves better than to have her legacy used in such a shameful way by the radical left.

So her gay is so exciting to you, WHY? are you gay too?

hypocrite say what?

Wow, sounds like you could use some anger management therapy...

hypocrite say what?

Wow, sounds like you could use some anger management therapy...

sounds like you could use a nice hot cup of fuck off, hypocrite.

Forum List

Back