In Case You Haven't Been Paying Attention...CNN and MSNBC Thinks We're In For A Recession

First, I'm hoping we are not heading for a severe recession.

But based on historical data its certainly a possibility. There are several actions that our leaders could do (or not do) to help tamp down the human interference. I would first recommend getting the heck off twitter and stop calling for the fed to reduce rates. It reeks of panic.

Recessions are normal and actually can be healthy for the economy. It's like getting a haircut. It grows back stronger and longer.
To cause a recession Trump would have to cooperate with Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer. Bush let it happen. I don't think Trump will.
Wrong we are in the longest bull market of all time, what goes up comes down. It has to so the rich can continue growing

But based on historical data its certainly a possibility. There are several actions that our leaders could do (or not do) to help tamp down the human interference. I would first recommend getting the heck off twitter and stop calling for the fed to reduce rates. It reeks of panic.

Recessions are normal and actually can be healthy for the economy. It's like getting a haircut. It grows back stronger and longer.
Or maybe lower regulations in our urban cities so people can work and not collect welfare

They WANT a recession.

These dickheads better hope Trump wins again.

If some boring Dimm wins POTUS, their ratings will drop even more!

We can survive another recession, we did after Bush Jr and after Reagan, but we will never survive another 4 years of tramp.

Notice you said AFTER Bush Jr and Reagan, meaning UNDER liberal presidents. And you're right. Clinton owned the dot-com bubble and Obama presided over the highest unemployment and the longest recession numbers since the great depression.

Thanks.

No Bush Jr. and Reagan caused the recessions , just like tramp will do. Obama helped to get the economy roaring again and tramp is riding on his coattails and deregulation and his tax cuts for the wealthy.

To cause a recession Trump would have to cooperate with Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer. Bush let it happen. I don't think Trump will.

The causes of the "Bush Recession" were in place before Bush came along
Yep. Bush focused on the Iraq war and allowed the recession to happen.

He told Glenn Beck once that he was just occupying the Oval Office. He knew of a Global Establishment that was running things and that he was powerless to stop it. Trump appeared to be working against it.

BTW, if they can kill Epstein they can kill anyone......including the president.

He told Glenn Beck once that he was just occupying the Oval Office. He knew of a Global Establishment that was running things and that he was powerless to stop it. Trump appeared to be working against it.

BTW, if they can kill Epstein they can kill anyone......including the president.

Bush warned them housing was going to implode... they ignored it. This is common knowledge.

But he should have forced the issue

Come on man. The coroner deemed Epstein’s death a suicide.

NBC news says anyone who thinks differently is a crazy conspiracy nut.

What an un-Spock thing to say. At some point reality is going to have to creep into these conversations. If you want to believe its solely the democrats that have the power to create recessions then I am happy to respect your position but I think that will end all discussion because you've drawn a line in the sand and aren't interested in open discussion.

What an un-Spock thing to say. At some point reality is going to have to creep into these conversations. If you want to believe its solely the democrats that have the power to create recessions then I am happy to respect your position but I think that will end all discussion because you've drawn a line in the sand and aren't interested in open discussion.

“Solely Democrat’s have the power to create recessions”??

Is that what Spock said? I sure didn’t read it that way.

“Solely Democrat’s have the power to create recessions”??

Is that what Spock said? I sure didn’t read it that way.

Go back and re-read it. I'm new here but I'm starting to pick up fairly quickly who are serious posters on this forum and who aren't. I'll know which articles to avoid in the future. I don't do crazy.

Wrong we are in the longest bull market of all time, what goes up comes down. It has to so the rich can continue growing
If you say so.

I guess you have a problem with reading comprehension then.
Didn't I say that Bush had a hand in it thru his neglect?

Bush was a Republican was he not?

Wishful thinking. If you wish for something bad to happen there is a chance you'll make it happen. It's a self fulfilling prediction.
I had a theory about stock patterns and results. The results happen because you expect them to happen and everyone makes them happen not because the theory in of itself is true.

Don't listen to them. These are the same A'holes that pushed Russian Collusion on us for over 2 years. They're hoping to convince enough people that we're headed for a recession so that they can counter the good Trump economy and make it a negative.

The Democrats have alot of chaos in store for us when it comes to the economy. They could care less if we lose our jobs. They screwed up the economy before, and if it means getting one of their candidates back in the WH they'll do it. But it takes alot of events to happen for them to screw up a strong economy. The first thing they have to destroy is consumer confidence. As long as we're still purchasing, the economy will keep rolling. So the Democrats and their corrupt media have to keep talking about Inverted Curves and other financial stuff that most people don't understand until they all start cutting back on everything. That's how you cause a recession.

Pedophile Bill Maher is talking about wanting a recession. Like Maxine Waters, he's tipping off what they're up to because he has a big mouth and doesn't know how to keep it shut. But bigmouths are good for this conspiracy because the more people talk about a recession the more real it becomes.

This is how the Democrats destroyed the economy beginning in 2007. They blamed the poor economy on Bush, but it was really just Democrats talking down the economy along with reckless actions by congress and banks that led to "The worst economy since the Great Depression". Cheap credit....lax governmental regulations. Hedge-funders betting on a crashing economy.

Bottom line: Don't believe a word the media says without verification. Reliable verification. Not snopes, or Moveon.org. Not Drudge Report.....nothing.

I know.... there are absolutely no strong indicators that we are about to have recession except for a lot of political rhetoric.

The FED has already openly declared war on Trump so they're trying to do their part to trip a recession into motion.

The civil war that's taking place right now is between the forces of Soros which makes up about 90% of the left-wing persuasion and the forces of American Patriots which make up about 90% of trump voters.

Jo

There is a lot of hope for a recession. We know that for sure. But liberal fools believe the stock market and the economy are the same thing so with the Dow and S&P rebounding they will slither back into their holes to await another drop when they can sally forth and yell "he he the economy is tanking".

These despicable partisans ruin young people who are forming investment habits but they dont care. In fact it may be the goal.

Don't listen to them. These are the same A'holes that pushed Russian Collusion on us for over 2 years. They're hoping to convince enough people that we're headed for a recession so that they can counter the good Trump economy and make it a negative.

The Democrats have alot of chaos in store for us when it comes to the economy. They could care less if we lose our jobs. They screwed up the economy before, and if it means getting one of their candidates back in the WH they'll do it. But it takes alot of events to happen for them to screw up a strong economy. The first thing they have to destroy is consumer confidence. As long as we're still purchasing, the economy will keep rolling. So the Democrats and their corrupt media have to keep talking about Inverted Curves and other financial stuff that most people don't understand until they all start cutting back on everything. That's how you cause a recession.

Pedophile Bill Maher is talking about wanting a recession. Like Maxine Waters, he's tipping off what they're up to because he has a big mouth and doesn't know how to keep it shut. But bigmouths are good for this conspiracy because the more people talk about a recession the more real it becomes.

This is how the Democrats destroyed the economy beginning in 2007. They blamed the poor economy on Bush, but it was really just Democrats talking down the economy along with reckless actions by congress and banks that led to "The worst economy since the Great Depression". Cheap credit....lax governmental regulations. Hedge-funders betting on a crashing economy.

Bottom line: Don't believe a word the media says without verification. Reliable verification. Not snopes, or Moveon.org. Not Drudge Report.....nothing.

With 100% certainty I can say this..there will be another recession. Its just economics. With 90% certainty I can say within 24 months of a recession I will have made money from it.
A stopped clock and liberals...they appear right very occasionally. But not at this moment.

Did you miss the largest drop in stock market history this past week and why it happened?

Why did it happen? Why is the DOW futures up over 300 points this morning?

By the way it wasn't the largest drop in history. Pure hyperbole

No it wasn't the largest drop in history. Liberals use language to confuse rather than to communicate. Babel. And we know who the real author of confusion is dont we?

The Left knows that Trump will be elected, if the economy stays the way it is now. So in an act of desperation, they're trying to talk the economy down and bullshit the public about the numbers.

The pathetic thing is they want the economy to go south in order to regain power.

Whats good for America is bad for Democrats and vice versa. This is a rule that always holds.

We were told by the left that the economy would tank when Trump was nominated. We heard the same when he was elected. We heard the same when he was sworn in. We hear the same almost weekly.
We have heard almost every left leaner yelling that he was going to get us into a war. That by talking to a country he would start a war. When he talked to some he was owned by them. They screamed that we were headed for nuclear war.

The left is hopping for anything that they can lay at Trumps feet. It does not matter that it would ruin the country.

So how many people had their retirement accounts damaged by falling for liberal lies in their lust for power? They dont care.

all.png

Government solves all problems for the right wing. The time Your guy shut down the government, it almost caused a recession.

I guess you have a problem with reading comprehension then.
Didn't I say that Bush had a hand in it thru his neglect?

Bush was a Republican was he not?

No, I don't have a reading comprehension problem. I took into account your other comments which were very derogatory towards democrats. I certainly understand the frustration on some of their policy issues and I clash also with a number of them myself but it's difficult to take 10% of the conversation at full face value when the other 90% is primarily insults and attacks.

This was an excellent topic and I was pleased to see someone had posted it. Then i read your leading comment and was totally put off but still tried to approach it with my genuine perspective minus the personal or political attacks.

I'm starting to realize why I signed up 2 years ago but only just started participating. I must have seen the constant bickering and attacks and decided I wasn't interested in contributing to the dysfunction.

Forum List

Back