In Canada, Justin Trudeau Says Refugees Are Welcome

BLM Canada has officially declared Social Justice Warrior queen Justin Trudeau a "white supremacist terrorist." You will NEVER please the left, stop trying.

Thank you, Prime Minister Trudeau.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/28/world/canada/justin-trudeau-trump-refugee-ban.html

OTTAWA — As President Trump’s executive order on immigration stranded people around the world and provoked condemnation, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau of Canada took to social media to restate the country’s open-door policy.

“To those fleeing persecution, terror & war, Canadians will welcome you, regardless of your faith,” Mr. Trudeau wrote on Twitter on Saturday afternoon. “Diversity is our strength.”

<more>
Since you leftards never showed up as promised he had to fill the empty housing.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/28/world/canada/justin-trudeau-trump-refugee-ban.html

OTTAWA — As President Trump’s executive order on immigration stranded people around the world and provoked condemnation, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau of Canada took to social media to restate the country’s open-door policy.

“To those fleeing persecution, terror & war, Canadians will welcome you, regardless of your faith,” Mr. Trudeau wrote on Twitter on Saturday afternoon. “Diversity is our strength.”

<more>
If a Muslim refugee murders or rapes one of your loved ones,will you still be stupid?

<more>
Thats great news! The left can stop whining now, since Canada will take all of them.

What a dumbass, won't be long before we hear them turning into the same as Paris, Germany, Sweden oh the irony of idiots

BLM Canada has officially declared Social Justice Warrior queen Justin Trudeau a "white supremacist terrorist." You will NEVER please the left, stop trying.

You can't reason with cult people because cult people have abandoned reason. I just give them the middle finger.

That's his choice. We don't want them.
True.

But the problem this will create on our Northern border will be greater than that of the existing problem at Southern border. Because with few exceptions the vast majority of Mexicans streaming into our Country are looking for work, not welfare. They don't harbor an innate hatred for us (most are good Christians), they are not interested in engaging in terrorist activity and are perfectly capable of assimilating into our culture. But these Islamic bastards are quite another breed of cat -- and we don't want them living next door to us.

Canada is a big country with only a few citizens. Of course they will take those refugees.

Wonder how the Canadian citizens feel about all these Muslims in Canada??

For my money Canada can have them all.
I don't feel that way, Claudette. I like Canada and its people.

Canada is a beautiful country, indeed, and as its next-door neighbor I would like it to stay that way. I am strongly opposed to having it transformed into an extension of the middle-Eastern shitholes these uncivilized bottom-feeders are pouring out of. Because the Islamic culture is virulent and will inevitably drift across our Northern border and distribute poison among us.

All I can say about Mr. Trudeau's decision is I sincerely hope there is an equivalent of Lee Harvey Oswald, or a competent version of John Hinckley, living in Canada.

Then by all means send them all to Canada.
Not a good idea. Too close.

Send them back to the Middle East. That is where they belong. In spite of anything they say and/or anything said on their behalf, if they are Muslim they are not socially compatible with us and a substantial percentage of them harbor a virulent hatred for us.

We don't need them here or as close as Canada to us.

Forum List

Back