In a week Trump has managed to destroy the USA's good name .

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
say what you want about obama , but he was a worldwide icon . Beloved everywhere in the globe except in countries who are enemies the the US . He rebuilt our world wide standing after W dragged it thru the mud.

And now in the blink of an eye Donny has ruined much of the goodwill we had built . I hope the people of the world see the demonstrations and know that the American
People are not all that Trump represents.

say what you want about obama , but he was a worldwide icon . Beloved everywhere in the globe except in countries who are enemies the the US . He rebuilt our world wide standing after W dragged it thru the mud.

And now in the blink of an eye Donny has ruined much of the goodwill we had built . I hope the people of the world see the demonstrations and know that the American

Au contraire. He has unequivocally reiterated our sovereignty as a nation, and considering the rest of the free world is moving in the same direction, I seriously doubt people with goodwill toward America have a problem with any of it. They are likely sighing with relief.

Only those whose power is melting away are screaming.

The Chinese wouldn't pull the stairs up to Air Force One at the G20 summit.....the P.I. president called Obama a S.O.B....Obama back-stabbed Israel at the UN.
Goodwill???
Are you fucking kidding me????>

Trump is a terrible person for not going on an apology tour and fucking over our allies. That bastard.

The Chinese wouldn't pull the stairs up to Air Force One at the G20 summit.....the P.I. president called Obama a S.O.B....Obama back-stabbed Israel at the UN.
Goodwill???

China is our rival . The hate obama cause he didn't stand for their bullshit . Unlike trump wh Russia .

Trump is a terrible person for not going on an apology tour and fucking over our allies. That bastard.

"Apology tour". Was right wing fake news before they decided to coin the phrase "fake news ".

Yea, Mexico love Obama with all the jobs they stole in and out of the US and the money they send back home, so did ISIS as they were born and flourished around the world, in places like Libya after Qaddafi was removed. Speaking of Libya, Europe love him so much they have him a Nobel Peace prize and then asked him to fight a war for to remove Qaddafi cuz they need his oil.

If you want friends, buy a dog.

Obama+foreign+policy_08cbba_6144339.jpg

Too funny.

Seeing the US objectively really shows much more that being emotionally involved as we Americans are..I am so embarrassed, I felt the same way with Bush and crooked Cheney...

Timmy I asked you to cite the part of the Constitution you contend keeps Trump from withholding Federal dollars?

I hope Trump apologizes to the world for Obama soon....

Obastard was a laughing stock, as you are.

He rebuilt our world wide standing after W dragged it thru the mud.

What was their to rebuild?

The world is always ants compared to us

Timmy I asked you to cite the part of the Constitution you contend keeps Trump from withholding Federal dollars?
Don't hold your breath, he will never answer.

Here lies your problem.. The US is the greatest country on earth challenged by no one..

Raise of hands you prick op do you buy stocks and bonds in yen?

What's in your pocket..

Us dollars fool

Goodwill???

China is our rival . The hate obama cause he didn't stand for their bullshit . Unlike trump wh Russia .

Timothy I am going to rip you apart in this thread.
I have had enough

"Apology tour". Was right wing fake news before they decided to coin the phrase "fake news ".

Go fuck yourself bitch

Forum List

Back