In a nation founded and built on conservatism, individualism and capitalism….why would a responsible 30+ adult lean left and vote Democrat?

Maybe you missed the fact that our Constitution has that “Shall make no law…” thing or the fact that a lot of the Founders were Deists
You may have missed a little something that can be found in the Preamble.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights”

Hmmm…wouldn’t it make sense to encourage “richer more educated and more powerful” people to breed? If we’re going to incentivize fertility shouldn’t we invest in our own? Why beg Mexico to break in and make babies for us to fund?
I personally wouldn’t want the government involved in encouraging any kind of breeding. That’s a personal choice for individuals to make.

I also don’t see any begging if Mexico to break in and make babies. Sounds like hyperbolic delusions to me

Hmmm…wouldn’t it make sense to encourage “richer more educated and more powerful” people to breed? If we’re going to incentivize fertility shouldn’t we invest in our own? Why beg Mexico to break in and make babies for us to fund?
Oh look, idiot still thinks all immigrants come from Mexico, and idiot doesn't know that immigrants have some of the lowest fertility rates. Idiot is still just an idiot.

We all know why the young and unwise lean left and vote Dem….but those who have personal responsibilities and who have studied our history know the greatest nation on the globe was built in a very short time on the foundation of conservatism, individualism and capitalism….What would drive seemingly wise people to go so against the grain….why would they want to stop doing what we’ve always done?
What drives you to lean left and vote Democrat?
This nation was founded on the opposite of conservatism. The founding fathers were revolutionaries for cripes sake.

You guys need to learn some critical thinking skills.

I personally wouldn’t want the government involved in encouraging any kind of breeding. That’s a personal choice for individuals to make.

I also don’t see any begging if Mexico to break in and make babies. Sounds like hyperbolic delusions to me
We pay people to make and raise babies, we pay Mexico’s people to break in, to make and raise babies.
I’ve never begged Mexico to do that. It sounds like you’re on crack
Sanctuary cities, free healthcare, EBT cards, free education, employment rights, drivers licenses….all incentives and offerings from YOU and your leftist friends, all shit that royally fucks over those black pet humans you proclaim to cherish.

Last edited:
This nation was founded on the opposite of conservatism. The founding fathers were revolutionaries for cripes sake.

You guys need to learn some critical thinking skills.
hahaha…silly Lib, read that pesky Preamble.
64893230-959B-44F4-BF29-9017E9047CF0.jpeg

Oh look, idiot still thinks all immigrants come from Mexico, and idiot doesn't know that immigrants have some of the lowest fertility rates. Idiot is still just an idiot.
What else can I teach you today?

4D45052B-B642-49AE-B253-9548E37CADB0.jpeg

BC42EFBA-2B44-4C91-8049-19D397E0EAD3.jpeg

Last edited:
We pay people to make and raise babies, we pay Mexico’s people to break in, to make and raise babies.
Are you talking about child support and welfare?

Are you twisting that into saying that’s us begging Mexico to invade and make babies?! What’s wrong with you?!

Sanctuary cities, free healthcare, EBT cards, free education, employment rights, drivers licenses….all incentives and offerings from YOU and your leftist friends, all shit that royally fucks over those black pet humans you proclaim to cherish.
Free education, employment rights and drivers licenses are begging Mexicans to invade and reproduce. Yeah dude, you’re on crack

hahaha…silly Lib, read that pesky Preamble.
View attachment 850488
That's not the Preamble. This is:

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

No mention of any god.

And no matter how you slice it, the founders were not conservatives. The conservatives wanted to stay as a British Colony.

We all know why the young and unwise lean left and vote Dem….but those who have personal responsibilities and who have studied our history know the greatest nation on the globe was built in a very short time on the foundation of conservatism, individualism and capitalism….What would drive seemingly wise people to go so against the grain….why would they want to stop doing what we’ve always done?
What drives you to lean left and vote Democrat?

Hey listen, I hear you.

If I was as ignorant and stupid as you I'd be voting for Republicans like Trump too.

That's not the Preamble. This is:

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

No mention of any god.

And no matter how you slice it, the founders were not conservatives. The conservatives wanted to stay as a British Colony.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the ...”

pknopp

Forum List

Back