In a nation founded and built on conservatism, individualism and capitalism….why would a responsible 30+ adult lean left and vote Democrat?

1in_god_we_trust.jpg
You moved the goalposts.

And they only put that on there because it's backed with hopes and dreams and not much lese.

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the ...”

pknopp
Quite specifically not a mention of the christian god.

We all know why the young and unwise lean left and vote Dem….but those who have personal responsibilities and who have studied our history know the greatest nation on the globe was built in a very short time on the foundation of conservatism, individualism and capitalism….What would drive seemingly wise people to go so against the grain….why would they want to stop doing what we’ve always done?
What drives you to lean left and vote Democrat?
Because they're scared. Same reason you vote Republican.

We all know why the young and unwise lean left and vote Dem….but those who have personal responsibilities and who have studied our history know the greatest nation on the globe was built in a very short time on the foundation of conservatism, individualism and capitalism….What would drive seemingly wise people to go so against the grain….why would they want to stop doing what we’ve always done?

I'd love to answer your question, but, in point of fact, if you were being honest, you know damn will you don't really want to know, and even if we told you, you'd not be able to correctly interpret the words in front of you.

But I will give you a second chance to convince me you are sincere.

If you aren't sincere, you won't be able to help yourself, you'll say something that can't hide your true colors.

If you are sincere, it will be easy to convince me.

Give it a shot, let's see what you are truly made of.

Yeah I’m sure Christian men were referencing a different higher power.
They were being very careful not to.

What do you know about the founding of our nation? Why the founders wanted freedom from the british empire?

Lol... Just about everything from what I've seen. But mostly grown people.
Is there a reason you‘re not “scared” of brown people? Have you not seen the data? Have you no standards for America and it’s future?
Are you in favor of decay and degradation for America Humberto?
How do you and Gustavo…I mean pknopp pretend you don’t know what the brown parasites do to EVERY community, city state and nation they inhabit?
Be honest Humberto…what part of Mexico do your roots lie?
pknopp how about you?
Be honest parasites.

Because they are media fed imbeciles. The tv feeds them.

Because they are media fed imbeciles. The tv feeds them.
T.V. tells them to love all things and they listen…T.V. tells them that if they don’t love an open border and all of Mexico’s people breaking in then they are racist.
They are told to love all things that fuck America and Americans over and they do. This shit is bizarre as hell.

T.V. tells them to love all things and they listen…T.V. tells them that if they don’t love an open border and all of Mexico’s people breaking in then they are racist.
They are told to love all things that fuck America and Americans over and they do. This shit is bizarre as hell.
That’s batshit. Christ you are damaged

The system is rigged. What you see in DC is not the real world. Money and the media run this country. Right now Democrats control both and supporters like far left George Soros funds anti American candidates especially in our legal system. These Soros plants can twist and change the meanings of laws like Fani Willis is doing in Georgia where she blatantly twisted the RICO law to apply to Trump and other cases where no organized crime exists. She's made it all up using lawfare.

Our voting system is a problem because huge amounts of money go into its manipulation. Mostly by the Left who are really Marxists wanting to squash our Republic and Rebuild it to Marxism.

Stupid fucking pussy still thinks ALL immigrants are from Mexico. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Forum List

Back