In a gun fight, two guns are better than one....

Situational awareness: Never let a gun-grabbing shithead get close enough to do that. I don't carry a backup but I do carry a push dagger in the boot and a spring-loaded knife in the pocket.
Well, if you truly need that armament maybe you need to consider changing neighborhoods.
Changing neighborhoods is one option and giving up the heroin or whatever he`s using is another. Those things are sold in bad neighborhoods.

Actually I live in a rural area. We have coyotes, wolves, bears, and feral dogs. But I also carry when we go to the big cities, in case I have to use it against a feral human.

From mine almost everyone I know are extremely effective with firearms.
`
I'm referring to non-hunting, urban folk who can barely handle a hand gun in the correct manner. Most never practice. I do, 2 to 3x a week. But then again I live out in a deep rural area and have had excellent teachers.

So you mean those two-legged feral animals in places like Milwaukee, Madison, or Beloit? Shit, I don't go to those places unless I have my Glock 19 strapped on and my AK-47 in the trunk. Even Madison which the liberal capital of Wisconsin, is experiencing shootings and robberies every day now.

But consider, those shootings are being done by people who couldn't even qualify legally to carry a concealed weapon. Your average street thug or drug dealer is not a Republican, an NRA member, and most likely couldn't even pass the criminal background check to get a permit. Their guns are usually stolen, bought on the streets, or taken from friends or family members. They use whatever shit ammunition came with the gun, and stick them in their pockets or belt without using a safe holster.

Here we have two morons trying to rob someone at a gas station.....the victim wasn't a victim, and had not one, but two guns.......and now the two morons are in jail.....but I am sure some democrat judge will let them out fairly soon....

St. Louis Backup Gun for the Win! - The Truth About Guns

Police say the incident happened at a BP gas station the intersection of Madison and Florissant around 6:45 p.m. Thursday.

The victim went up to the gas station window to buy something. He had a gun in his waistband, police said. He has a CCW permit.

A suspect then tried to grab the gun, but the victim pulls out another gun before the suspect fired shots. The victim then returned fire wounding the suspect.

Police said another suspect got out of a car and he was also hit. One suspect was shot in the leg and the other was shot in the stomach.

The suspects then drove to a hospital, where authorities say they were conscious and breathing when they arrived.

Well just lends credence to the saying:

One is none and two is one.

Here we have two morons trying to rob someone at a gas station.....the victim wasn't a victim, and had not one, but two guns.......and now the two morons are in jail.....but I am sure some democrat judge will let them out fairly soon....

Police say the incident happened at a BP gas station the intersection of Madison and Florissant around 6:45 p.m. Thursday.

The victim went up to the gas station window to buy something. He had a gun in his waistband, police said. He has a CCW permit.

A suspect then tried to grab the gun, but the victim pulls out another gun before the suspect fired shots. The victim then returned fire wounding the suspect.

Police said another suspect got out of a car and he was also hit. One suspect was shot in the leg and the other was shot in the stomach.

The suspects then drove to a hospital, where authorities say they were conscious and breathing when they arrived.
...buy more guns and ammo.

We can’t have progressives dictating firearm policies, they know nothing of the subject.

Now is a good time, since the prices are down. But I bought too much when Obama was in office.

Thanks Obama. :biggrin:

Now is a good time, since the prices are down. But I bought too much when Obama was in office.

Thanks Obama. :biggrin:
No doubt, I’m selling S&W m&p15 sports for $420 right now... killer deal.

Forum List

Back