In 2024 Trump will be 78. As I've said before THAT IS TOO OLD to hold office

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
We need age restrictions on public offices held at the national level.
If they want to put everyone on social security in their 60's they should not be allowed to work either.
There are too many debilitating illnesses that can impact cognitive abilities as you get into those ages.

Term limits
Age limits
Balanced Budget amendment

78 is TOO FUCKING OLD. Just look at Joe

I can't see why Trump would want to put up with their crap again. If I were Trump, haha, I hate that saying. If I were Trump I would do exactly what Trump is doing.

1611844071548.png

Look out Hillary

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

If they want to put everyone on social security in their 60's they should not be allowed to work either.
There are too many debilitating illnesses that can impact cognitive abilities as you get into those ages.

Term limits
Age limits

Joe is doing fine.. He's not sedentary and 100 pounds overweight.

Term limits
Age limits

Keep believing that.

As long as Joe can sign his signature on paper, his staff will be happy to run the country by putting the EOs in front of him to sign.

Term limits
Age limits

Are you sure about the “not sedentary” part? Plus, he clearly has a touch of dementia. Hell...he ran his campaign from his basement in Delaware and still got the words on the teleprompter wrong.

LOL

Term limits
Age limits

Joe is not fine. He can't string together 3 full sentences without stumbling and mixing up the words.
Mobility isn't the issue, mental capacity is.

Hell there are older guys than him still in Gove. Leahy is 80. Trump has more energy than folks half his age. If he wants to run, and gets the nomination he'll get my vote.

Run? Trump can hardly walk. He sat on his ass tweeting for 4 years and he's 100 pounds overweight.

LMAO Trump walks and runs better than you do. He has more energy than a man half his age.

Term limits
Age limits

Are you sure about the “not sedentary” part? Plus, he clearly has a touch of dementia. Hell...he ran his campaign from his basement in Delaware and still got the words on the teleprompter wrong.

LOL

His basement is a TV studio, stupid.. Biden did the right thing. Americans don't need superspreader rallies and Biden's ego doesn't require slavish adulation.

Term limits
Age limits

Trump will not run again in 2024. Not sure where this insane fear is coming from. We actually have to get to 2024 in one piece first

Forum List

Back