Impoverishment of the American middle class under way

Every time these morons accuse a right winger of a crime, we should use their own argument against them...only instead of Bush.....

"Hillary did it!"

Because we all know if it's ever been done before, it's okay.

We all know that campaign fraud is rife in the democrat party. So for them to boo hoo over a little $20,000 contributed to a personal friend.....

all we have to say is...

HILLARY!

"
Despite Hillary Rodham Clinton’s promise that she had scrubbed illegal cash contributions from her 2008 presidential campaign, prosecutors revealed Monday that the mastermind of Mayor Vincent C. Gray’s “shadow campaign” also funneled hundreds of thousands of dollars to aid Mrs. Clinton’s bid for the White House.
Jeffrey E. Thompson’s scheme included diverting more than $608,000 in illicit funds to a New York marketing executive, Troy White, who organized “street teams” to raise Mrs. Clinton’s visibility in urban areas during her Democratic primary battle against Barack Obama. Mr. White pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor in the case.

Read more: Hillary Clinton campaign received funds from Jeffrey Thompson - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

However, poor by our national standard is wealth by the standard of the world.

If we are going to equalize the world, that requires Americans taking a huge reduction in standard of living.

And that is what Obama has always angled for. Punish Americans, so that the rest of the world may benefit.

Sadly, all that will happen is Americans will be punished and then they won't be able to help the rest of the world, but meh. He doesnt' care so much.

However, poor by our national standard is wealth by the standard of the world.

If we are going to equalize the world, that requires Americans taking a huge reduction in standard of living.

And that is what Obama has always angled for. Punish Americans, so that the rest of the world may benefit.

Sadly, all that will happen is Americans will be punished and then they won't be able to help the rest of the world, but meh. He doesnt' care so much.

Don't worry, the free market and the Job Creators will fix it.
They just need a little bit more of the national wealth and then they'll get busy.

Whatever. Peddle your mentally ill garbage elsewhere..I find you boring.

Whatever. Peddle your mentally ill garbage elsewhere..I find you boring.

Don't worry, I generally don't reply to your unthinking, uneducated, reactive dribble.
It's out of my system now.

Were you replying to me?

I thought it was just your tourette's getting the better of you. Time to draw for therapeutic blood levels, it looks like...

Forum List

Back