Impeachment's End: Thread and Poll

How will the 2019 Impeachment of Trump end?

• Trump Impeached and convicted. President Pence

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trump Impeached, not convicted

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Pelosi drowns the Impeachment effort in the bathtub (her own daughter warned us). No Trial

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Trump & Pence impeached, Hillary becomes President (For JakeStarkey)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
My answer is still the same as your other poll.
It just quietly dies similar to Schiff having all that proof about Trump.
Then as soon as he wins the next election they begin the next investigation into some foreign government helping him win.

There is no way they will NOT impeach him at this point. Their base would rage against them, and that would be all for them.

How will the 2019 Impeachment of Trump end?
It will result in the inspection of Democrat motives for undoing this Republic's choice of President Trump in a lawful election through aggravated assault on his character, and the characters of his family members, his staff, and his businesses.

We are the United States of America, and President Trump was fairly elected according to our laws regarding election through the College of Electors, which provides for small states to have a voice to prevent them from unfair rule by states that are overpopulated. That is what unites the people of this great land to have the benefits of the resources of all in order to spread prosperity from sea to shining sea. And if the Devil doesn't like it, he can sit on a tack.

For the first time in American history, one party has appointed itself to be not only the undoers of a freely elected American President, but have created their own Kangaroo court with its partisans doing all the deciding, and the opposition party has been punished by a kingpin committee chairman who stated before President Trump was inaugurated that he would impeach him, and we're starting our fourth year of this relentless attack using the authority unwisely granted him by the Speaker of the House who speaks only for her party, and not all the American people by fomenting unfairness and hatred paralleled only by the War between the States from the time Ft. Sumpter was fired upon by the Democrats of the South until General Lee handed his sword over to General Grant, who declined it in the interests of keeping the union united in friendship and human dignity given to its errant sons.

This group of Democrats believes in taking no survivors. If it doesn't butt out of trying to weaken and remove the Executive Branch's power, there is likely going to be a very unpleasant future of division.

We were given equal rights, but the Democrats have decided to remove the equal rights of Republican legislators in the House in order to get rid of Republican President Trump. Big mistake.

Last edited:
There is no way they will NOT impeach him at this point. Their base would rage against them, and that would be all for them.
There are no grounds for impeachment. The American people paid $45 million dollars for proving the Democrats made up lies to use against a President who won the Executive Branch based on promises he made to the American people that he has kept--more jobs, a better economy, better wages, and a decrease in businesses being lured into other countries that cost America a lot of jobs and a lot of fiscal pain.

Last edited:
Then as soon as he wins the next election they begin the next investigation into some foreign government helping him win.
I'm pretty sure the American people will restore their Republican congressmen in order to prevent this never-ending animus created by Democrats dissatisfied with life in general after their defeat in November of 2016. They've been using every trick in the book to confuse people, and all we can do is try to gain President Trump the leverage he needs to make America prosperous and a strength to good nations of the world who promote goodness throughout the globe.

I'm pretty sure the American people will restore their Republican congressmen in order to prevent this never-ending animus created by Democrats dissatisfied with life in general after their defeat in November of 2016. They've been using every trick in the book to confuse people, and all we can do is try to gain President Trump the leverage he needs to make America prosperous and a strength to good nations of the world who promote goodness throughout the globe.
While I think that it would be nice if they did I think everyone knows that the left will not allow any of that to happen. No matter what it takes they will attempt to try and hold on to any power they can.

Forum List

Back