Impeachment Vote Within The Hour

It'll pass. Then it goes to a full house vote, which I'm not so sure about (if it will pass or not).

Party line in committee.

And you're wrong again.

Which is usual.

The vote didn't happen this evening. Nadler called the session adjourn with everyone returning at 10 am EST.

Maybe that vote will come tomorrow.

Do you ever get tired of being wrong all the time?

Every day this gets dragged out, the more people turn against The Democrat Party.

Party line in committee.

And you're wrong again.

Which is usual.

The vote didn't happen this evening. Nadler called the session adjured with everyone returning at 10 am EST.

It's supposed to be tomorrow now it will be a party line vote the full House will vote to impeach with a handful of Democrats voting no the Senate will acquit. This moronic nightmare has been brought to you courtesy of the partisan idiots of America.

I love trump, so I hope this drags on for as long as possible. Every day this drags out helps Trump win 2020, so let's just drag it out to November.

Party line in committee.

And you're wrong again.

Which is usual.

The vote didn't happen this evening. Nadler called the session adjourn with everyone returning at 10 am EST.

Everything has been a fucking party line vote in that sham committee, he's not wrong, you're just fucking ignorant.

Most Americans were either in bed, or heading that way. Dims need as big an audience as possible watching their show in their attempt to turn the majority of Americans against the president, thus why they called the vote off.

Party line in committee.

And you're wrong again.

Which is usual.

It was a heads-up given when they were still planning on holding the vote last night.

Not even a good try on your part.

Forum List

Back