Owen Shroeder Distrupts Jerold Nadler's Fake Impeachment

Are you sick of the lies in the Impeachment by Nadler, Pelosi, Schiff, et al?

• Yes

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Other

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 28, 2018
Walker County, TX
Thank Heaven for this American Hero

I almost cried when I heard his wonderful words about our President who is innocent of these hateful charges inflicted on voters who elected President Trump and not Hillary "I forget" Clinton who has never accounted to anyone for her wrongdoing.

I almost cried when I heard his wonderful words about our President who is innocent of these hateful charges inflicted on voters who elected President Trump and not Hillary "I forget" Clinton who has never accounted to anyone for her wrongdoing.

Great to see this. Thanks for the post!

Dan Bongino' claim is that "They’re Still Covering Up This Major Scandal"

The FBI really screwed up, by lying and obfuscating information they had from the get go. Hillary paid Fusion to "get Trump" with phony information. The FBI was more active on hurting Trump and his advisers than the information provided. They lied about what they knew, they kept the truth obfuscated from everybody else, and they enabled the Congress to start its fake impeachment by holding information back, because they were certain the lies in the Steel cooker dossier would be sufficient to get rid of president Trump for good. Gong! They were wrong! The Steel dossier was noted as a fake information sheet by persistence of Judicial Watch and a few other honest people whose leadership was very interested in getting to the bottom of the truth. Every detail of the Steel dossier was a lie. Every last one of them. And the FBI knew it, Hillary knew it on purpose as she initiated it, but it got passed onto the Democrats as a method of starting their weaponized impeachment process.

^ :cuckoo:

the Dems will either lose votes on the impeachment vote or will lose the majority

the Dems dont want to face that

FACE IT, DEMS!

Poor Demmies whose total reliance is on Trump haters in the media. Groupthink has a bad side. It paves a downhill path to destruction. That has been proven time after time. I'm so sorry for your limited perspective created and brought to you by the leftist, communist-loving press who think Hillary is some kind of universal goddess. The trouble with that theorem is that Hillary "I forget" Clinton does not account to anybody, and she and her chums created the false narrative spewed in the Steele Dossier which dramatically lies in a way that would make any intelligent person who doesn't know its origins hate President Trump. The Steele Dossier had a corrosive lie in it that was so salacious, it would be banned from being a triple X movie from anywhere on the planet that does not cotton to lies for mercenary and political gain.

I'll repeat only once more. President Trump's campaign was illegally spied upon by the FBI. Hillary and not President Trump is the person who went to foreigners to try to ensure a Presidential candidate failed, and all of her song and dance was a shameful lie to conceal her evil heart against free America, the Constitution, and all that every soldier fighting in behalf of the land of the free died or suffered heinous wounds for, including when it fought against severely evil beings to save innocent people in nations forever bombarded by lies and hidden agendas including suicide bombers. President Trump is restoring confidence in the goodness of America throughout the planet. The Democrats are trying to destroy him by throwing mass confusion out there so they can swoop in and take the nation completely over, whatever it takes. We're simply trying to keep a balance on the right. And we're right about one thing. You guys who are wondering "what th' ..." were fooled by masters of deception. Their deceptions have blinded you, and I'm sorry for the myopia and betrayal you may be feeling, which they will try to channel you to hate President Trump even more and those of us who still support him with all our hearts.

Don't worry. Here are the opinions of a few people whose views WILL matter going forward!

Ranking Member Collins Reacts to Debate Over Articles of Impeachment, Part 1 | C-SPAN.org

Poor Demmies whose total reliance is on Trump haters in the media. Groupthink has a bad side. It paves a downhill path to destruction. That has been proven time after time. I'm so sorry for your limited perspective created and brought to you by the leftist, communist-loving press who think Hillary is some kind of universal goddess. The trouble with that theorem is that Hillary "I forget" Clinton does not account to anybody, and she and her chums created the false narrative spewed in the Steele Dossier which dramatically lies in a way that would make any intelligent person who doesn't know its origins hate President Trump. The Steele Dossier had a corrosive lie in it that was so salacious, it would be banned from being a triple X movie from anywhere on the planet that does not cotton to lies for mercenary and political gain.

I'll repeat only once more. President Trump's campaign was illegally spied upon by the FBI. Hillary and not President Trump is the person who went to foreigners to try to ensure a Presidential candidate failed, and all of her song and dance was a shameful lie to conceal her evil heart against free America, the Constitution, and all that every soldier fighting in behalf of the land of the free died or suffered heinous wounds for, including when it fought against severely evil beings to save innocent people in nations forever bombarded by lies and hidden agendas including suicide bombers. President Trump is restoring confidence in the goodness of America throughout the planet. The Democrats are trying to destroy him by throwing mass confusion out there so they can swoop in and take the nation completely over, whatever it takes. We're simply trying to keep a balance on the right. And we're right about one thing. You guys who are wondering "what th' ..." were fooled by masters of deception. Their deceptions have blinded you, and I'm sorry for the myopia and betrayal you may be feeling, which they will try to channel you to hate President Trump even more and those of us who still support him with all our hearts.

Thank you for this fantastic post. Nicely done!

Not once have I heard one of these scumbags define any scandals or charges or crimes. Not vague things like high crimes or treason but specific details. And you know what? We never will. But the criminal democrats are finished.

Not once have I heard one of these scumbags define any scandals or charges or crimes. Not vague things like high crimes or treason but specific details. And you know what? We never will. But the criminal democrats are finished.
I hope that is correct. I view the Democrat Party as one gigantic blob that is doing all it can to obliterate the founders' America and to destroy and replace Constitutional freedoms with Communist threats for nonconformity. I'm pretty certain I am close to the truth of this heinous reality created and executed by partisans in the Democrat Party.
Rep. McCarthy speaks on impeachment yesterday:
"We wouldn't be here if we had a fair process"

I love this guy...Mr. Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch fame, Read his caption. T or F?
Hint: it's true!
Infamy!
<<< Verdict First, Evidence Never >>>
Coup Cabal Abused Trump w/ Illegal Spying
& NOW Impeachment!

After reading this and watching the one-minute presentation by Mr. Fitton, I'm convinced that if any other Americans did this, they'd be looking at some serious jail time.
I say we hold the Democrats accountable for their unAmerican-like conduct by conducting secrecy and now this kangarooster court. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
What a dope.

If you are going to get arrested for interrupting congressional hearings? Do it right man. Bring a bullhorn and make sure the world hears you!

wake-up-america-nahmuq.jpg

:auiqs.jpg:

What a dope.

If you are going to get arrested for interrupting congressional hearings? Do it right man. Bring a bullhorn and make sure the world hears you!

wake-up-america-nahmuq.jpg

:auiqs.jpg:
Why Mister Beale, I bet the protester next time will get a decent bullhorn like the one you provided ^^^^ :woohoo:

I think there's a pressing need for a 'Circle Jerk' forum with this thread (among many others) as leading evidence for its implementation.

Forum List

Back