Impeachment Trial... Questions phase

Sure it is. We all know that congress has the authority to issue subpoenas.
And the Executive Branch has the authority to challenge them, Short Bus Rider.

Not all of them in one fell swoop. That has never been done. The authority of congress to issue subpoenas is well established.
If they are all invalid they can all be challenged on that basis.
If they are all invalid they can all be challenged on that basis.

Hmm...."If" is the operative word. Certainly those issued after the passage of the House resolution could not be covered by that excuse. Right?
The “if” is for a court to decide, but your House Clowns were too scared to go to court.

Why?

No. The court does not need to decide what is patently false. Obviously those were not "invalid". Again, no other president has ignored every subpoena and tried to use such specious arguments to do so.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Best Line of the day came from Hakeem Bin What’s His Name:

When asked why The House did not challenge The President on his assertions of Executive Privilege!

We didn’t challenge executive privilege because the President never exerted executive privilege!”

LMAO!

These people are both stupid, dishonest, desperate and despicable!

Then this Hitler Demings bitch tries to explain why Obama made Ukraine give up its nuclear arsenal right before Obama gave Putin a wink and a nod to take over Crimea and invade Ukraine.

They didn't, dope. Trump's legal team made up excuses for them not to comply with subpoenas. EP was not one of them.

Constitutional law is "made up excuses"? House Dem subpoenas were invalid under the law and House Dems elected not to challenge the White House in court because they knew they would lose. :itsok:
LOL...
What "constitutional law" would that be?

The law Dems ignore. A full vote of the House is REQUIRED to grant a committee the authority to issue subpoenas. Pelosi does not have the power to ignore this law wave a wand and give a committee this authority. Hence the subpoenas are invalid. The White House informed House Dems of this, they ignored it.

Certain committees already have independent subpoena authority. They have for some time. Certainly those subpoenas issued after the impeachment resolution are not "invalid".

Even PBS and local news outlets are all doing the MSM echo chamber spin.
You mean reporting the events that are actually happening? Wow, how dare they!
Omitting facts by Trump's team and cherry-picking House talking points over 95% of the media . .
Is that called balanced journalism in your bubbly world ?

Last edited:
:abgg2q.jpg:
Best Line of the day came from Hakeem Bin What’s His Name:

When asked why The House did not challenge The President on his assertions of Executive Privilege!

We didn’t challenge executive privilege because the President never exerted executive privilege!”

LMAO!

These people are both stupid, dishonest, desperate and despicable!

Then this Hitler Demings bitch tries to explain why Obama made Ukraine give up its nuclear arsenal right before Obama gave Putin a wink and a nod to take over Crimea and invade Ukraine.

They didn't, dope. Trump's legal team made up excuses for them not to comply with subpoenas. EP was not one of them.
"Making excuses" means showing the reason the subpoenas weren't legal. Laws are just "excuses" if they get in the way of the Dim agenda.

That is not a valid reason. There is no law , rule or regulation that requires a full vote in the house to issue subpoenas. Pure nonsense.
The president doesn't get to decide how the House conducts investigations or impeachment.
Yes there is, turd. I have already quoted it

Contempt of Congress - Wikipedia

As announced in Wilkinson v. United States,[9] a Congressional committee must meet three requirements for its subpoenas to be "legally sufficient." First, the committee's investigation of the broad subject area must be authorized by its chamber;

That is not a law, dope.

From your link:
"Congressional rules empower all its standing committees with the authority to compel witnesses to produce testimony and documents for subjects under its jurisdiction. Committee rules may provide for the full committee to issue a subpoena, or permit subcommittees or the chairman (acting alone or with the ranking member) to issue subpoenas."

From the CONSTITUTION

The House of Representatives shall choose their speaker and other officers; and shall have the sole power of impeachment.

bolding mine

It clearly states THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES, it doesn't state Speaker of the House of Representatives, it doesn't state a House Committee "shall have the sole power of impeachment". Only a the FULL House of Representatives have that power, it is a collective power, not an individual one.

Once the HOUSE of Representatives voted for Impeachment to proceed, THEN the Committee will have the power of Subpoena, because the FULL House of Representatives gave them authority to do so, this is a sterling example of what a REPUBLIC is about.

The Speaker of the House was the one who started the Impeachment Inquiry, she started this all by herself, it was NEVER given a full house floor vote to start it, thus the impeachment process was never legally activated.

Last edited:
Even PBS and local news outlets are all doing the MSM echo chamber spin.
You mean reporting the events that are actually happening? Wow, how dare they!
Omitting facts but Trump's team and cherry-picking House talking points over 95% of the media . .
Is that called balanced journalism in your bubbly world ?
i don’t believe that you analyzed 100% of the media to get that 95% number so I can’t take you that seriously

If Trump is impeached over this phone call, we should
be allowed to go back and retroactively impeach every president since Carter.

There is no such thing. You are rivaling Schiff's ability to make shit up!
No. Schiff has zero sense of humor like you.
You can't compare me with a douche like him.

"Making excuses" means showing the reason the subpoenas weren't legal. Laws are just "excuses" if they get in the way of the Dim agenda.

That is not a valid reason. There is no law , rule or regulation that requires a full vote in the house to issue subpoenas. Pure nonsense.
The president doesn't get to decide how the House conducts investigations or impeachment.

As announced in Wilkinson v. United States,[9] a Congressional committee must meet three requirements for its subpoenas to be "legally sufficient." First, the committee's investigation of the broad subject area must be authorized by its chamber;

That is not a law, dope.

From your link:
"Congressional rules empower all its standing committees with the authority to compel witnesses to produce testimony and documents for subjects under its jurisdiction. Committee rules may provide for the full committee to issue a subpoena, or permit subcommittees or the chairman (acting alone or with the ranking member) to issue subpoenas."

From the CONSTITUTION

The House of Representatives shall choose their speaker and other officers; and shall have the sole power of impeachment.

bolding mine

It clearly states THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES, it doesn't state Speaker of the House of Representatives, it doesn't state a House Committee "shall have the sole power of impeachment". Only a the FULL House of Representatives have that power, it is a collective power, not an individual one.

Once the HOUSE of Representatives voted for Impeachment to proceed, THEN the Committee will have the power of Subpoena, because the FULL House of Representatives gave them authority to do so, this is a sterling example of what a REPUBLIC is about.

The Speaker of the House was the one who started the Impeachment Inquiry, she started this all by herself, it was NEVER given a full house floor vote to start it, thus the impeachment process was never legally activated.

Great! What Speaker or committee impeached Trump?

Right. So Schiff's intel cmte investigation was not then part of the impeachment process. It was an inquiry, an investigation to see if there were actually grounds to move to impeachment. How can there be impeachment without evidence?

Because SCHIFF DIDNT FOLLOW UP! How is that trumps fault

Huh?
How does one "follow up" on a claim that was never made?
Are you talking about Bolton being asked to testify? Are you following along, do you want us to slow it down for you?

You're confused in your own conversation, dope.
Democrats asked for Bolton as a witness
His lawyer said I will sue you

democrats didn’t follow up

WHOS FAULT IS THAT?
It was a strategy... months in court or pursue in the senate. Bolton went from suing to willing to comply. Looking like a smart move at this point. Wouldn’t you agree?
he would have talked earlier ,, to late now

I dated the prom queen and graduated Suma with a 4.0, loser.

Yes it’s over for you already!

I’m already declaring this as a loss for Democrats. Bored with it and Schiff looks desperate!

Schiff is asking you to

“Throw out The Law, Appeals Courts Don’t Matter, Supreme Court Doesn't Matter. Nothing Matters but what we accuse The President of and We Have Supreme Authority Over Everyone!

If you allow the President to assert his Civil Rights, you as The Senate are Obstructing My Impeachment!”

I’m Out!
Wow, you’re declaring it a loss for the dems?! I’m shocked. That carries as much weight as your mom telling you that youre smart and good looking.

Huh?
Are you talking about Bolton being asked to testify? Are you following along, do you want us to slow it down for you?

WHOS FAULT IS THAT?
It was a strategy... months in court or pursue in the senate. Bolton went from suing to willing to comply. Looking like a smart move at this point. Wouldn’t you agree?
You’re not following... he was asked to talk earlier and he said he would sue... he is now offering to comply. Get it?

what are you scared of... he’s a conservative do you really think he will lie to the senate and risk his freedom for the opposite party? Or are you scared he will tell the truth?

I’m already declaring this as a loss for Democrats. Bored with it and Schiff looks desperate!

Schiff is asking you to

“Throw out The Law, Appeals Courts Don’t Matter, Supreme Court Doesn't Matter. Nothing Matters but what we accuse The President of and We Have Supreme Authority Over Everyone!

If you allow the President to assert his Civil Rights, you as The Senate are Obstructing My Impeachment!”

I’m Out!
Wow, you’re declaring it a loss for the dems?! I’m shocked. That carries as much weight as your mom telling you that youre smart and good looking.
Me too except for I had a threesome with the prom queen and her runner up... and finished with a 4.2 but who’s counting

If Trump is impeached over this phone call, we should
be allowed to go back and retroactively impeach every president since Carter.
We won’t have a president if he is removed every president will be removed for what the other party “ thinks” motives are lol

You mean like Obama?

That is not a law, dope.

From your link:

Who's the dope?
Is the constitution not the supreme law of the land, dope.
There's precedent and under our legal system based on English common law, precedent carries weight under the law.
This ain't France, shitforbrains. And if you need to ask about that, don't you'll just look all the more stupid.

LOL...
There's tons of precedent stating that the president must comply with congressional subpoenas as well, dope.

No one believes that shit, but I got papers to back up my Un-Bullshit!

Schiff is asking you to

I’m Out!
Me too except for I had a threesome with the prom queen and her runner up... and finished with a 4.2 but who’s counting

WHOS FAULT IS THAT?
You’re not following... he was asked to talk earlier and he said he would sue... he is now offering to comply. Get it?

what are you scared of... he’s a conservative do you really think he will lie to the senate and risk his freedom for the opposite party? Or are you scared he will tell the truth?
No matter what it will be held up in court, so they should have completed the paper work, Bolton never said he would sue his lawyer did! BOLTON SAID NOTHING,, you failed move on

That’s not true it’s a process, democrats never followed up they showed the paper work

Derp... I just watched the Trump team answer. EP was not mentioned.
Because SCHIFF DIDNT FOLLOW UP! How is that trumps fault

Huh?
The claim was the subpoenas were invalid.

Get up to speed.
The discussion was about executive privilege, dope.
Schiff never found out HE DIDNT FOLLOW UP

Forum List

Back