Impeachment Testimony Proves Existence of Deep State

The Dem impeachment hearings isn't an attack on president Trump, its an attack on the American people who voted for Trump to represent them. Its an attack on rule of the people vs rule by an elite government employee class.

This must be shouted from the roof tops!

It must be repeated over and over again!

You nailed it! We are in real danger here!!!

Help it's the "Duh-Heap" state.

No it's not that burned out feeling you get after too much dope and too much "Uriah Heap".

The Duh-heap State Operatives is the new, much more scary description of the Pencil Neck Geeks who run the federal bureaucracy.

No offense, but VDH says it better than you...

'Coup' Concerns Suddenly Don't Seem So Far-fetched

As one of our points is how the low-IQ Trump cultists will instantly fall for any conspiracy theory that their cult pushes, no matter how stupid and deranged it is, we thank you for proving that point so conclusively.

The phrase "Deep State" does have one good use. Whenever you see someone use it non-ironically, you instantly know you're speaking to someone who snarfed down too many lead paint chips as a child, and so you should quickly smile and back away before they drool on you.

People like Mamooth love the concept of an unrestrained Administrative State because they know it's the only way to impose their AGW driven agendas without the actual governed people being able to interfere.

This thing is bad. We only have a deep state so the incompetent crooks have a place to work and rob the taxpayer. But who the hell figured there would end up being so many of these assholes.

Help it's the "Duh-Heap" state.

No it's not that burned out feeling you get after too much dope and too much "Uriah Heap".

The Duh-heap State Operatives is the new, much more scary description of the Pencil Neck Geeks who run the federal bureaucracy.

There is ample precedence for things like this, The Confucian bureaucracy overriding the wills of the Chinese Emperors, or the Praetorian Guard being able to remove emperors as they saw fit.

While those were autocratic systems, the general concept is the same, the mechanism designed to IMPLEMENT policy goals decided it should be able to DIRECT policy goals.

Every single one of them is an Intelligence Operative with ties to Brennan, Clapper, Obama & Clinton, the NSC and CIA.

In Case you aren't paying attention, they are doing the exact same thing at the EXACT same time in Israel.

This is what happens when you vow to defend Israel, and do things like move The US Embassy to Jerusalem and out Obama for trying to rig Israel's Elections.

True, the rule of law is seen a danger by authoritarian followers like those in the Trump cult.

This poor little authoritarian follower has seen how his authoritarian masters are being required to follow the law too, and to him, that's SO NOT FAIR! Like every authoritarian follower of the Trump cult, he thinks laws only apply to liberals and other loyal and moral Americans. His authoritarian masters work directly for God, thus they have a free pass to break any law in the name of God, and that authority to flout the law extends all the way down to him and all members of the Trump cult. Liberals threaten their life-philosophy of immorality, so liberals must be destroyed.

Last edited:
The Dem impeachment hearings isn't an attack on president Trump, its an attack on the American people who voted for Trump to represent them. Its an attack on rule of the people vs rule by an elite government employee class.

This must be shouted from the roof tops!

It must be repeated over and over again!

The reality is, we have been in danger for decades. When I tell people elections are a farce, the two parties have the outcome rigged from the get go they scoff. Now here's evidence. Not 100% of the elections but the vast majority are rigged before a single vote is cast. Gerrymandering, threats, money are used to control who the two candidates are and which will win.

There have been a few elections where a billionaire has jumped into a race and pissed off the two parties who feel entitled to control who wins. Trump is the first time one stormed onto the stage and took control of the White House hence the overwhelming backlash.

Sondland isn't Deep State. He's the Trump bagman who paid $1million to become an inexperienced Ambassador. You'll need something else to smear him.

trumpdrone deep state myth stems from lack of trumpdrone deep thinkers.

OK, "deep thinkers," why do you bestow such gravitas on a "bagman who paid $1 million to become an inexperienced Ambassador?"

People like Mamooth love the concept of an unrestrained Administrative State because they know it's the only way to impose their AGW driven agendas without the actual governed people being able to interfere.

<Stepping back, so I don't get drooled on by the low-IQ Stalinist Trump-apparatchik>

You should appreciate liberals more. We got lead paint out of houses. We couldn't prevent your damage, but we did prevent more people from ending up like you.

Remember, you're talking to loyal Americans here, so your failed attempt to destroy American democracy hasn't gone over well. I took a sacred oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. You are a domestic enemy of the Constitution, hence I am oath-bound to oppose you. It is not optional for me, and crying at me won't make me stop.

Wikipedia-
In the United States, the "deep state" is a conspiracy theory[1][2][3][4][5] which suggests that collusion and cronyism exist within the US political system and constitute a hidden government within the legitimately elected government.[6][7][8][9][10] Conspiracy theorists believe that there is "a hybrid association of elements of government and parts of top-level finance and industry that is effectively able to govern the United States without reference to the consent of the governed as expressed through the formal political process",[11] or consider the deep state to encompass corruption prevalent among career politicians and civil servants.[12]

After hearing the testimony of these unelected bureaucrats, does anyone still believe the Deep State is just a theory?

There is no “deep state”. It’s a conspiracy theory you girls came up with to throw shade at anyone who opposes your blob

After hearing the testimony of these unelected bureaucrats, does anyone still believe the Deep State is just a theory?
I don't need impeachment hearings to believe in a 'deep state'. Nor do I believe it is just a theory. Anybody who follows Guilliani's secret mission around the world can be certain of a 'deep state'. Only difference, Guilliani and Barr are part of the Trump admin. If you think a deep state as defined by your post is wrong, as I do, change your vote.

<Stepping back, so I don't get drooled on by the low-IQ Stalinist Trump-apparatchik>

You should appreciate liberals more. We got lead paint out of houses. We couldn't prevent your damage, but we did prevent more people from ending up like you.

Remember, you're talking to loyal Americans here, so your failed attempt to destroy American democracy hasn't gone over well. I took a sacred oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. You are a domestic enemy of the Constitution, hence I am oath-bound to oppose you. It is not optional for me, and crying at me won't make me stop.
No one has destroyed American Democracy yet, but The Democrats Colluded with Ukraine and Russia to rig the 2016 Election in their favor and they have colluded with The Deep State Intelligence Community to overturn the 2016 Election for 3 now going on 4 years.

The Left is wanting to install Pelosi as Emperor before the 2020 election happens. This is why they went straight from COUP 1.0 Failure straight in to COUP 2.0 without even blinking. They are up against a deadline which is Nov 2020.

The are desperate to get this done, before American Citizens are able to go to the polls and vote for who they want to represent them.

No one has destroyed American Democracy yet, but The Democrats Colluded with Ukraine and Russia to rig the 2016 Election in their favor and they have colluded with The Deep State Intelligence Community to overturn the 2016 Election for 3 now going on 4 years.

The Left is wanting to install Pelosi as Emperor before the 2020 election happens. This is why they went straight from COUP 1.0 Failure straight in to COUP 2.0 without even blinking. They are up against a deadline which is Nov 2020.

The are desperate to get this done, before American Citizens are able to go to the polls and vote for who they want to represent them.
I take it you have not watched the Fiona Hill/David Holmes testimony. They say ignorance is bliss. Is it?

I take it you have not watched the Fiona Hill/David Holmes testimony. They say ignorance is bliss. Is it?

If there is something important said, the Maha Rushdie will mention it this afternoon and Tucker will chat about it this evening.

Gerrymandering, threats, money are used to control who the two candidates are and which will win.

Overwhelmingly by Republicans.

And you, with your fake tales of "both sides are the same", carry water for those Republicans. You endorse the problem you decry, making you one serious hypocrite.

There have been a few elections where a billionaire has jumped into a race and pissed off the two parties who feel entitled to control who wins. Trump is the first time one stormed onto the stage and took control of the White House hence the overwhelming backlash.

When you've got your nose up Trump's rear and you're telling us how great it smells, claiming to be impartial makes you look both gutless and dishonest. You're one of the loudest Republican shills here, so own it. You just parrot whatever GOP talking point you get fed.

No one is watching The COUP, or The DemTard Debates. Or did you not see the deplorable ratings?

Democrats wonder if Vindman and Sondland could be arrested and charged with process crimes. They did not perform as expected.

Gerrymandering, threats, money are used to control who the two candidates are and which will win.

Overwhelmingly by Republicans.

And you, with your fake tales of "both sides are the same", carry water for those Republicans. You endorse the problem you decry, making you one serious hypocrite.

When you've got your nose up Trump's rear and you're telling us how great it smells, claiming to be impartial makes you look both gutless and dishonest. You're one of the loudest Republican shills here, so own it. You just parrot whatever GOP talking point you get fed.

What are you blabbering about snowflake? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back