Impeachment Testimony Proves Existence of Deep State

Busted for.... having the same take as someone else who noticed the same truth....

LOL!!!!

Show us a photo of "Osama" in Saudi.

You can't, because there aren't any...

WHY.....????

Flat earthers are partially a bunch of trolls. and proof that a spherical earth is obtainable by photographs, and even visible when the ISS can been seen orbiting, or even the fact that satellites that give signals out can be tracked in orbit

And flat-earthers say that's all faked, just as you say all climate data is faked. So, you're essentially the same.

If you are actually into physics, you would get that joke. The fact you don't implies you are fucking lying.

I looked it up. The joke originated on an episode of "The Big Bang Theory" in 2012. Hilarious, that a TV show is your go-to source on physics.

Sondland isn't Deep State. He's the Trump bagman who paid $1million to become an inexperienced Ambassador. You'll need something else to smear him.
Not true...he was with other GOP campaigns until Trump won the Primary then he started pumping money into Trump's campaign but if he had his druthers...he would of selected Bush over Trump.....swamp connection made....please check things out before you post....

upload_2019-11-21_16-5-17.png

just as you say all climate data is faked.

Not all climate data is fudged. Cities are warming. Your heroes just lie about why. Nothing else on planet Earth is warming.... so sayeth

THE RAW DATA.....

Let's start with the ATMOSPHERE, where the Co2 is..... did our DATA show "warming?"

NO

Key claim against global warming evaporates

"satellite and weather balloon data have actually suggested the opposite, that the atmosphere was cooling"

What did your heroes do with that data?????

Baker Bettie

RW's know exactly what will happen 125 years from now -

:rolleyes:

If you are actually into physics, you would get that joke. The fact you don't implies you are fucking lying.

I looked it up. The joke originated on an episode of "The Big Bang Theory" in 2012. Hilarious, that a TV show is your go-to source on physics.
A climate change denier gets his physics knowledge from a sitcom!

giphy.gif

Sondland isn't Deep State. He's the Trump bagman who paid $1million to become an inexperienced Ambassador. You'll need something else to smear him.
Not true...he was with other GOP campaigns until Trump won the Primary then he started pumping money into Trump's campaign but if he had his druthers...he would of selected Bush over Trump.....swamp connection made....please check things out before you post....

Sondland is still on the job today. He confidently said there was a QPQ and that everyone knew. What are the odds that he could testify as he did yesterday and still be on the job? What's up with that?

A climate change denier

Why does one Earth polar circle have 9 times the ice of the other?

Y'all had to change the name from Global Warming to Climate Change.

The climate does change. Co2 has nothing to do with it.

A climate change denier

Geography.

Arctic vs. Antarctic | National Snow and Ice Data Center

Sea ice differs between the Arctic and Antarctic, primarily because of their different geography. The Arctic is a semi-enclosed ocean, almost completely surrounded by land. As a result, the sea ice that forms in the Arctic is not as mobile as sea ice in the Antarctic. Although sea ice moves around the Arctic basin, it tends to stay in the cold Arctic waters. Floes are more prone to converge, or bump into each other, and pile up into thick ridges. These converging floes makes Arctic ice thicker.

Don't make me do your homework for you, LaDexter. You'll have to earn your A in Conspiracy Science on your own.

Sondland is still on the job today. He confidently said there was a QPQ and that everyone knew. What are the odds that he could testify as he did yesterday and still be on the job? What's up with that?
And he still hasn't grown to appreciate Trump's position on foreign aid...its obvious that he leans towards the establishment when it come to foreign policy...so I don't trust his view on things...he may be a good guy but his perception of Trump and Trump's dealing with foreign leaders is colored.....

A climate change denier

Geography.

Arctic vs. Antarctic | National Snow and Ice Data Center

Sea ice differs between the Arctic and Antarctic, primarily because of their different geography. The Arctic is a semi-enclosed ocean, almost completely surrounded by land. As a result, the sea ice that forms in the Arctic is not as mobile as sea ice in the Antarctic. Although sea ice moves around the Arctic basin, it tends to stay in the cold Arctic waters. Floes are more prone to converge, or bump into each other, and pile up into thick ridges. These converging floes makes Arctic ice thicker.

Don't make me do your homework for you, LaDexter. You'll have to earn your A in Conspiracy Science on your own.

LOL!!!

So if all the ice is on LAND, and LAND MOVES.... what causes Earth climate change??

What would Earth's climate be if it had two polar oceans, or two polar continents.....

Thanks for outing Algore's fraud for all....

If you think a deep state as defined by your post is wrong, as I do

The Wikipedia definition I posted is prerequisite to this thread. If you want to come up with another definition, start your own.
Uh Uh! That definition is just fine. It's just that you apply to the wrong party.
I accept that you want America to become a Russian fief, with a complaint press and no restraints on the top local puppet loyal to the Kremlin. And come next may, think of the thrill you'll get seeing Trump on that balcony at Red Square reviewing that wonderful May Day war machine parade he has longed for.

It's just that I don't want us to become a satellite of the KGB, and I will do my best to oppose your attempt to turn us into a Mafia-style flunkie for whoever Trump thinks has the biggest meanest balls.

One word..... Term Limits.

So, another democracy-hater. You don't think the people are smart enough to choose their own reps.

End the deep state.

Trump and pals _are_ the deep state. That big money mostly flows to the republicans. The media is mostly controlled by Republicans.

Just making it clear where we both stand. You and all the Trump cultists are fanatically devoted to increasing deep state corruption, as you know you can't win without it. In stark contrast, Democrats oppose that deep state corruption. As is always the case, moral high ground to the Democrats.

So, another democracy-hater. You don't think the people are smart enough to choose their own reps.

Your smart enough to choose what you deserve, but it's not about you.... unless you really are a Washington staffer. There is a reason people have been wanting term limits and its because its clear these people are abusing their power. These people get kick backs in one form or another from foreign countries either to their foundations, or their family members or themselves through speeches they give later.
I sure dont hate democracy, but I hate lying corrupt politicians who make themselves filthy rich by using their influence in government, then look down on American business people who do it the hard way... calling them greedy. Term limits would be a good idea compared to letting these probably drug addled people continue into their senility. Pelosi has helped turn her city San Francisco into a disaster... and is doing the same with California, and now is trying to do the same for the country, putting her partisan politics ahead of the American people... these bastards are causing us to be at each others throats in order to promote themselves.
They deserve term limits. We should have people in those government positions who are skilled enough, and confident enough that they can thrive in the private sector after they leave office in their skilled field.
Thats the type of person we need in Washington.... patriotic people who are willing to give up their carreer for a while, not these Lifers like Pelosi and Feinstein.

As for your second point, all I can say is get off your high horse, your insane. Dont you realize, If I'm FOR term limits for Senators that means i am opposed to the deep state? These entrenched politicians spend their time building networks of buerocrats all round themselves throughout various government agencies including the INTEL communities.... who by the way are often loyal to these politicians and would be willing to do "things" for them.

Never forget Charlie Schummers threat to Trump way back when "you mess with the intelligence agencies and they have 7 ways to Sunday to get back at you"

This mindset of Charlie Schumer is very unamerican... very unpatriotic.. but shows his hubris and a window into the power these people are able to abuse because of their long lasting influence.

I think you are very unclear about where you stand to tell you the truth.

Forum List

Back