Impeachment Testimony Proves Existence of Deep State

If anyone was just checking the latest scam out, another Intelligence Operative, Hill, was allowed to give yet another long rambling opening statement followed by 45 Minutes of questioning by Democrats.

No Republicians were allowed to speak. Then Schiff went to Recess

Yah, that is fair and balanced. Both Intelligence Operatives were allowed to occupy the majority of the morning without hardly being allowed to be questioned by The Republicans.

And what most people missed, was that HILL met with Bruce Ohr, and Christopher Steele. Now why would she even be involved in that? Are they "DIPLOMATS"?

Last edited:
One word..... Term Limits.

So, another democracy-hater. You don't think the people are smart enough to choose their own reps.

End the deep state.

Trump and pals _are_ the deep state. That big money mostly flows to the republicans. The media is mostly controlled by Republicans.

Just making it clear where we both stand. You and all the Trump cultists are fanatically devoted to increasing deep state corruption, as you know you can't win without it. In stark contrast, Democrats oppose that deep state corruption. As is always the case, moral high ground to the Democrats.

No one has destroyed American Democracy yet, but The Democrats Colluded with Ukraine and Russia to rig the 2016 Election
Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, ...

At this stage, Trump cultists are only interesting as a psychological study. They're all detached from reality, and so very proud of being detached from reality.

We won't be able to save them. Cult brainwashing at that level can't be deprogrammed. We can only make them irrelevant, as their numbers continue to shrink.

If you think a deep state as defined by your post is wrong, as I do

The Wikipedia definition I posted is prerequisite to this thread. If you want to come up with another definition, start your own.

The Dem impeachment hearings isn't an attack on president Trump, its an attack on the American people who voted for Trump to represent them. Its an attack on rule of the people vs rule by an elite government employee class.

Exactly. Thank you.

This bears repeating BIG time

The Dem impeachment hearings isn't an attack on president Trump, its an attack on the American people who voted for Trump to represent them. Its an attack on rule of the people vs rule by an elite government employee class.

Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, ...
At this stage, Trump cultists are only interesting as a psychological study. They're all detached from reality, and so very proud of being detached from reality.
We won't be able to save them. Cult brainwashing at that level can't be deprogrammed. We can only make them irrelevant, as their numbers continue to shrink.

And another Dictator Boot Licker, Tyrant underwear sniffer

Why was FIONA HILL meeting with Both BRUCE OHR, and Christopher Steele who's partner btw was a Russian Agent, named Skirpal, yes that agent that someone tried to kill he and his daughter with a chemical attack?

While those were autocratic systems, the general concept is the same,

I can agree with that. We are a free society and ordinary citizens make up the bulk of the bureaucracy and work for both Democrats and Republican administrations for most of their careers.

designed to IMPLEMENT policy goals decided it should be able to DIRECT policy goals.

I think whether by design or not it certainly provides resistance to a sudden change in policy and long established bipartisan procedures for carrying out those policies.

And another Dictator Boot Licker, Tyrant underwear sniffer

Impeachment is in the Constitution, whether your openly Stalinist ass likes it or not. Therefore, it is Constitutional. The founders would bless what the Democrats are doing, and they'd think of you as traitors.

If you're really upset about that, go sniff Trump's rectum again and tell us how great it smells. That always makes you feel better.

Says the Dictator Boot Licking morons who salivate over the loss of human dignity and liberty

You're not sane, you know.

Your family and friends should have told you that, but they didn't. Instead, you retreated from the real world and hung out entirely in online SafeSpaces, where your fellow crazy fringe cult loons convinced you to get even more crazy.

Thus, it's up to me to stage these interventions. You need mental help.

Last edited:
You don't think people should choose their own President.

They chose Trump. Why can't you accept that? Just how much do you hate democracy?

And why can't you accept that if a president acts in a criminal manner, he gets impeached? Do you hate the Constitution that much?

People like Mamooth love the concept of an unrestrained Administrative State because they know it's the only way to impose their AGW driven agendas without the actual governed people being able to interfere.

<Stepping back, so I don't get drooled on by the low-IQ Stalinist Trump-apparatchik>

You should appreciate liberals more. We got lead paint out of houses. We couldn't prevent your damage, but we did prevent more people from ending up like you.

Remember, you're talking to loyal Americans here, so your failed attempt to destroy American democracy hasn't gone over well. I took a sacred oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. You are a domestic enemy of the Constitution, hence I am oath-bound to oppose you. It is not optional for me, and crying at me won't make me stop.

You aren't liberals. you are Statist progressives. And removing lead paint from houses doesn't ask me to give up my standard of living to the gods of AGW

Come at me bro, you weasely little keyboard commando.

And I got a degree in ChemE, what's your's in, basketweaving?

While those were autocratic systems, the general concept is the same,

I can agree with that. We are a free society and ordinary citizens make up the bulk of the bureaucracy and work for both Democrats and Republican administrations for most of their careers.

designed to IMPLEMENT policy goals decided it should be able to DIRECT policy goals.

I think whether by design or not it certainly provides resistance to a sudden change in policy and long established bipartisan procedures for carrying out those policies.

The problem is they become beholden to their interests, and not the interest of the elected representatives, who were chosen by the people.

On your second point, that resistance was never supposed to be in place if we follow the constitution. the check for the executive branch is both the legislature and the judicial, not a subservient part of the executive itself.

Too many civil service positions involve Policy creation, not implementation, we need to return those to political positions.

Come at me bro, you weasely little keyboard commando.

Ooh, an internet tough guy! They make me all tingly.

And I got a degree in ChemE,

Yet you still suck at science. Don't name your school, as it would reflect very badly on them. The reason you're so bad at the science is that you set out to destroy your intellect though slavish devotion to cult conspiracy theories, and you succeeded. Your cult hates smart people, so you made a supreme effort to be stupid.

what's your's in, basketweaving?

Physics, which is why I'm so damn good at atmospheric physics, and why I can consistently humiliate all the denier cult losers on the science.

Here's a thought. Instead of getting butthurt, why not get educated? Start by looking at sources that your conspiracy cult doesn't approve of. Are you brave enough to try that?

Forum List

Back