Impeachment Testimony Proves Existence of Deep State

Wikipedia-
In the United States, the "deep state" is a conspiracy theory[1][2][3][4][5] which suggests that collusion and cronyism exist within the US political system and constitute a hidden government within the legitimately elected government.[6][7][8][9][10] Conspiracy theorists believe that there is "a hybrid association of elements of government and parts of top-level finance and industry that is effectively able to govern the United States without reference to the consent of the governed as expressed through the formal political process",[11] or consider the deep state to encompass corruption prevalent among career politicians and civil servants.[12]

After hearing the testimony of these unelected bureaucrats, does anyone still believe the Deep State is just a theory?
There is no 'deep state.'

Flat earthers are partially a bunch of trolls. and proof that a spherical earth is obtainable by photographs, and even visible when the ISS can been seen orbiting, or even the fact that satellites that give signals out can be tracked in orbit

And flat-earthers say that's all faked, just as you say all climate data is faked. So, you're essentially the same.

If you are actually into physics, you would get that joke. The fact you don't implies you are fucking lying.

I looked it up. The joke originated on an episode of "The Big Bang Theory" in 2012. Hilarious, that a TV show is your go-to source on physics.

That joke was around long before big bang theory. Again, any real physics major would have heard it, as I heard it as an Engineering major back in the 90's.

If you are actually into physics, you would get that joke. The fact you don't implies you are fucking lying.

I looked it up. The joke originated on an episode of "The Big Bang Theory" in 2012. Hilarious, that a TV show is your go-to source on physics.
A climate change denier gets his physics knowledge from a sitcom!

giphy.gif

That joke was around BEFORE the show.

Where do you think the show got it?

Forum List

Back