Impeachment Report Released

Big fat nothing burger.

AMAZING. As if the Democrats lived in some alternate bubble reality, the two key "findings" upon which they base their entire probe are:
  1. The President Conditioned a White House Meeting and Military Aid to Ukraine on a Public Announcement of Investigations Beneficial to his Reelection Campaign. Whether an action can be deemed "beneficial" or not to one's possible long-term reelection prospects is not only an abstraction in that Biden is not even his nominated opponent yet, but even if it WAS beneficial does not prove that it was the chief, key or primary goal, aim or intention of a said action! I could point to 10,000 things that Obama did which I could claim the very same thing. Where is the crime?
  2. The President's Obstruction of the House of Representatives' Impeachment Inquiry. Again, refusing to cooperate in an inquiry, especially one which was forcibly all one-sided does not prove a thing, and in itself does not constitute a crime.
This would all be highly laughable if it wasn't costing our nation so much money and doing huge damage to the country. Do the Democrat's not realize how obviously transparent their intent is here to simply try to sully the president's image in the hope that it damages his public image (with the help of THEIR negative press) enough to permit them to beat him in the next election?

THREE YEARS:
  1. Two of those years constant accusations of crime without any supporting evidence.
  2. Now a third year of a massive effort to gather evidence which does not in fact support any crime!

Last edited:
The Repubs in the committee got this GD 300 page phone book hours before the hearings. Pretty fair.

The repubs in the committee were present in all the hearings, if they wanted to be. Many of them just didn't bother to attend. The information was available to them any time they wanted it. Quit whining.
I don't watch CNN. What are you saying?

Trust me. I want impeachment way more than you.

I liked the part where Shifty got him good.........Trump stole milk money when he was 8 years old.

Amazing stuff..

giphy.gif

The Repubs in the committee got this GD 300 page phone book hours before the hearings. Pretty fair.

The repubs in the committee were present in all the hearings, if they wanted to be. Many of them just didn't bother to attend. The information was available to them any time they wanted it. Quit whining.
It doesn’t matter. The report reads like a 5 year old in the grocery store having a tantrum because mom won’t get the box of candy.
upload_2019-12-3_20-18-7.gif

The democrat party is nailing their coffin shut.....amazing to witness....

It doesn’t matter. The report reads like a 5 year old in the grocery store having a tantrum because mom won’t get the box of candy.
View attachment 293051
This is the actual report here....

5CEvyaWxjaEsvrFUUDpvCJEXVQnEPTZABrryzm1Qkkk4GXNp2GUybCfaCLsrtP8t8gyujWfA6PXFtidRF.gif

View attachment 293051

If you substitute obstructing the investigation for having a tantrum you could be right. Trump and his supporters behavior is certainly shown to be childish.

Many watched Rep. Adam Schiff and his summary of the House Intelligence Committee's impeachment report. He was calm, professional, informative, and convincing. He was competent and skillful in his presentation.

This is our President:

“I learn nothing from Adam Schiff, I think he’s a maniac. I think Adam Schiff is a deranged human being. I think he grew up with a complex for lots of reasons that are obvious. I think he’s a very sick man, and he lies.”

Trump's press secretary said "Chairman Schiff’s report reads like the ramblings of a basement blogger straining to prove something when there is evidence of nothing.”

Trump's fans love this in their President.

View attachment 293051

If you substitute obstructing the investigation for having a tantrum you could be right. Trump and his supporters behavior is certainly shown to be childish.
Telling your staff to not go is not against the law. Obama did it as well as every previous POTUS with only a few exceptions. Look up the SCOTUS ruling on Executive Privilege.

Many watched Rep. Adam Schiff and his summary of the House Intelligence Committee's impeachment report. He was calm, professional, informative, and convincing. He was competent and skillful in his presentation.

This is our President:

“I learn nothing from Adam Schiff, I think he’s a maniac. I think Adam Schiff is a deranged human being. I think he grew up with a complex for lots of reasons that are obvious. I think he’s a very sick man, and he lies.”

Trump's press secretary said "Chairman Schiff’s report reads like the ramblings of a basement blogger straining to prove something when there is evidence of nothing.”

Trump's fans love this in their President.
He blinked every 3 seconds.

Go google what that means.

View attachment 293051

Does smashing cell phones and devices with a sledgehammer seem a lil off to ya?

Bleach biting emails before investigation...How bout that one.??

If this were "Wheel of Fortune" all the spaces would say "Bankrupt". Spin anyway Trumpbots, spin like the wind! Your dear leader needs you!

View attachment 293051

Does smashing cell phones and devices with a sledgehammer seem a lil off to ya?

Bleach biting emails before investigation...How bout that one.??

Yes, destroying the hard memory in decommissioned hardware is standard procedure, and has been for quite a while for anyone who doesn't want their personal information available to others. I remove the hard drive and destroy it from all my computers when they are retired
Reminder: Any hard drive not properly destroyed puts you at risk

Do it do it do it do it DO IT!!!

I want to see this go to the SENATE!!!

I have no expectation that Republicans in the Senate will find Trump guilty and remove him from office. There is no doubt that he is guilty of impeachable offences, but it's clear that they care more for their party than they do about our laws.

Forum List

Back