Impeachment of Trump could lead to mass riots this summer

Evidence. How many protest marches have you observed in person?

More than you'll ever know. I lived in the DC area in the 60s-70s and went to every major counterculture event.

Of course, we went solely to score dope and pick up girls.

All instances of violence I observed were due to the behavior of you people or people connected with you. And don't claim no connection because those people were precisely the same as you people are now, word for word.

The biggest difference was the cops were far more willing to hand out samples of wood shampoo.

You went to score dope and pick up girls? Wow, in those days I had a SO with whom I lived as an Undergrad; she and I never used anything but MJ, and then only in social situations. Did you ever grow up?

Evidence. How many protest marches have you observed in person?

More than you'll ever know. I lived in the DC area in the 60s-70s and went to every major counterculture event.

Of course, we went solely to score dope and pick up girls.

All instances of violence I observed were due to the behavior of you people or people connected with you. And don't claim no connection because those people were precisely the same as you people are now, word for word.

The biggest difference was the cops were far more willing to hand out samples of wood shampoo.

You went to score dope and pick up girls? Wow, in those days I had a SO with whom I lived as an Undergrad; she and I never used anything but MJ, and then only in social situations. Did you ever grow up?

Still in high school at the time. Nothing at all abnormal about my described behavior.

Hell no. Why grow up?

The link is a remarkable piece of something but is certainly not journalism or anything close to it. The quotes are out of context and certainly do not support the contention that Comey perjured himself. The question Comey was answering was hypothetical question, "If any senior officials at the DOJ oppose an investigation, can they halt that investigation.

Comey: "In theory, yes."
Senator: "Has it happened"
Comey: "No, ....
FBI Director Comey Denies Trump Admin | User Clip | C-SPAN.org

When ppl learn what it actually means to hear " Controlled Media" , then it begins to make sense why the indoctrinated/uniformed think actually information is a conspiracy ..

"The CIA owns everyone of any significance in the major media." - William Colby - Former CIA Director

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false." - William Casey, CIA Director 1981
Learn about the CFR www.trueworldhistory.info

View attachment 127602

So How Will It End for Putins "Bitch"......I mean Putin's "Puppet"????

Provide evidence or STFU you stupid fuck.

I am always confused on the meaning of someone being called a "stupid fuck", but this ^^^ post clears that up. A "stupid fuck" is a person who describes another as a "stupid fuck", because of course the "stupid fuck" is not smart enough - and so poorly educated - he or she cannot compose a substantive written response in the form of a rebuttal.

Provide evidence of Trump-Russian collusion or shut your faggot mouth.

The Cartel Did Cartwheels

Here is foreign control of an election that Netwits won't believe because the professional media have never pointed it out. To discredit Republicans by causing a recession, jihadi OPEC raised oil prices to $147 a barrel in 2008 because they wanted a Muzziphile appeaser like Obama to win.

I am always confused on the meaning of someone being called a "stupid fuck", but this ^^^ post clears that up. A "stupid fuck" is a person who describes another as a "stupid fuck", because of course the "stupid fuck" is not smart enough - and so poorly educated - he or she cannot compose a substantive written response in the form of a rebuttal.

Provide evidence of Trump-Russian collusion or shut your faggot mouth.

"faggot mouth"? Vulgarity is another sign of someone's lack of intelligence and lack of education, but is more telling in your case. You are a coward, a bully who bullies while hiding behind a keyboard.

Who or what made you into the deplorable person, one who never matured beyond their early teenage years?

Evidence or STFU.

I have documentary evidence, it is in your every post.

As for the Russian Question, time will tell. What we know is Russia intervened/interfered with out election,

According to unsubstantiated claims from proven perjurers like James Clapper, you can't even provide evidence that the Russians hacked Podesta all you can offer is an intel report making claims that they don't offer evidence to support.

Admit you're not very bright and can simply echo the propaganda you've been fed to believe.

Forum List

Back