Impeachment Is Not Enough,Holder Needs To Be Handcuffed...

Yes,it's all just "phony outrage." Man,talk that shit to Brian Terry's family and see what they think about your rant. And your other rant on Drugs is irrelevant as far as this particular case goes. Holder intentionally armed the Mexican Cartels and an American Citizen Brian Terry was murdered with these weapons. Holder has to be held accountable.

Okay misplaced outrage. Like the cartels didn't have any guns till Holder came along and gave the some huh?

Terry's death (and all others killed in this useless war) is squarely on the shoulders of the war on recreational drugs and those who support it.
No Terry's death is on the shoulders of the drug cartels and Holder. Get a brain or go away.

The cartels would not exist if these recreation substances were not prohibited in the land of the freedom and liberty. Holder supports the war on Americans who use non-approved recreational drugs so for that he is cupable. Mr. Terry's death is on the shoulders of the cartel that murdered him.

Okay misplaced outrage. Like the cartels didn't have any guns till Holder came along and gave the some huh?

Terry's death (and all others killed in this useless war) is squarely on the shoulders of the war on recreational drugs and those who support it.
No Terry's death is on the shoulders of the drug cartels and Holder. Get a brain or go away.

The cartels would not exist if these recreation substances were not prohibited in the land of the freedom and liberty. Holder supports the war on Americans who use non-approved recreational drugs so for that he is cupable. Mr. Terry's death is on the shoulders of the cartel that murdered him.

Yes and it's also on the shoulders of Eric Holder and his cronies who armed them with the weapons that killed Brian Terry and many others. He would be alive today if it weren't for Eric Holder. So making this only about the 'Drug War' is just you intentionally ignoring reality. Holder will have to pay.

Yes,it's all just "phony outrage." Man,talk that shit to Brian Terry's family and see what they think about your rant. And your other rant on Drugs is irrelevant as far as this particular case goes. Holder intentionally armed the Mexican Cartels and an American Citizen Brian Terry was murdered with these weapons. Holder has to be held accountable.

Obviously you ate too many paint chips as a kid. What are you having so much trouble understanding? Your rant is only an attempt to make light of the fact Holder did intentionally arm the Mexican Cartels and many were brutally murdered with those weapons. The 'Drug War' is another discussion for another day. The fact is,Brian Terry and his family deserve justice on this. It's anything but "phony outrage" or "misplaced outrage." That's just you completely missing the point. What Holder did is criminal in my opinion. He should be arrested.

Any discussion about the Mexican Drug Cartels and how they do business is a matter of the so called "Drug War". Furthermore all their power, money and influence is derived from this insane nanny statist policy. You somehow think that the cartels were not murdering people before this botched operation put more guns in their hands? You know what they say about opinion.

Be safe and take care.

Yes and it's also on the shoulders of Eric Holder and his cronies who armed them with the weapons that killed Brian Terry and many others. He would be alive today if it weren't for Eric Holder. So making this only about the 'Drug War' is just you intentionally ignoring reality. Holder will have to pay.

So Holder and company were the only ones arming them huh? I see you've moved from opinion to supposition. I think the armed men who attack the group of federal officers would have been armed with or without Holder and company's botched plan. I still think it is more on the shoulders of those who have supported the War on Americans who use non-approved substances.

There is enough blame to go around for everyone. Holder should pay. The drug war should be ended and power taken away from the cartels by cutting off their money.

So Holder and company were the only ones arming them huh? I see you've moved from opinion to supposition. I think the armed men who attack the group of federal officers would have been armed with or without Holder and company's botched plan. I still think it is more on the shoulders of those who have supported the War on Americans who use non-approved substances.

Right over your head again i guess. Ok,i can see your ignorance is just intentional deflection. Holder and his cronies did sell the weapons that killed Brian Terry and many others. The weapons were found at the crime scene. But you go ahead and try to make it only about your crusade against the 'Drug War.' Whatever. Dismissed.

Right over your head again i guess. Ok,i can see your ignorance is just intentional deflection. Holder and his cronies did sell the weapons that killed Brian Terry and many others. The weapons were found at the crime scene. But you go ahead and try to make it only about your crusade against the 'Drug War.' Whatever. Dismissed.

So you think the cartel that ambushed the feds would have had no deadly automatic weapons with out Holder and Co supplying them huh? More unfounded supposition on your part.

So you think the cartel that ambushed the feds would have had no deadly automatic weapons with out Holder and Co supplying them huh? More unfounded supposition on your part.

You've been dismissed for willful ignorance & deflection. Now out ya go. See Ya.

Forum List

Back