Impeaching Trump for obstructing a non-crime: Civil War

Will Impeaching Trump for obstructing a non-crime trigger a Civil War?

• Total voters
The Guardian: ā€œIf the tone of these secret conversations, revealed in Muellerā€™s long-awaited report this week, remind you of Tony Soprano ā€“ the amoral, brooding, charismatic, philandering, thuggish crime boss in the eponymous TV drama ā€“ ordering a hit on one his enemies, you are not alone.ā€

ā€œOver 448 pages, Mueller does not present Trump as a traitor but does portray him as a serial liar willing to abuse power, shred norms and bend the rule of law in a White House rotten to the core. Amid this culture of malfeasance and mendacity, trusted lieutenants are expected to demonstrate absolute loyalty, up to and including obstructing justice to save the presidentā€™s skin.ā€

Trump Governs as a Mob Boss

You really going to argue Muellers findings on Trumps obstruction of justice is..... conjecture?

oomph.jpg

LOLOL

I always laugh a little when the one making a fool of himself ends his post with LOL.

and yet you're still moving forward to impeach him.

Damn those pesky obstruction of justice findings huh. :)

Start quoting the Mueller Report to support your statements. https://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2019/images/04/18/mueller-report-searchable.pdf

Like collusion, "coordination" does not have a settled definition in federal criminal law. We understood coordination to require an agreement-tacit or express- between the Trump Campaign and the Russian government on election interference. That requires more than the two parties taking actions that were informed by or responsive to the other's actions or interests. We applied the term coordination in that sense when stating in the report that the investigation did not establish that the Trump Campaign coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.

Because the collusion didnā€™t rise to the level of conspiracy or coordination, doesnā€™t negate there was no collusion going on. Those Trump advisors who lied about their contacts with the Russians arenā€™t going to jail for nothing.

"Manafort also twice met Kilimnik in the United States during the campaign period and conveyed campaign information. The second meeting took place on August 2, 2016, in New York City. Kilimnik requested the meeting to deliver in person a message from former Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych, who was then living in Russia. The message was about a peace plan for Ukraine that Manafort has since acknowledged was a ā€œbackdoorā€ means for Russia to control eastern Ukraine. Several months later, after the presidential election, Kilimnik wrote an email to Manafort expressing the view ā€” which Manafort later said he shared ā€” that the planā€™s success would require U.S. support to succeed: ā€œall that is required to start the process is a very minor ā€˜winkā€™ (or slight push) from [Donald Trump]."840 The email also stated that if Manafort were designated as the U.S. representative and started the process, Yanukovych would ensure his reception in Russia ā€œat the very top level.ā€

VOL 1 PAGE 130

Collusion or not? :)

"Because we determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgment, we did not draw ultimate conclusions about the Presidentā€™s conduct. The evidence we obtained about the Presidentā€™s actions and intent presents difficult issues that would need to be resolved if we were making a traditional prosecutorial judgment. At the same time, if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state1. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.ā€

VOL 2 PAGE 182

Damn those
pesky obstruction findings. Theyā€™re driving Trump and his Trumpies crazy..... shouting there was no collusion and he was completely exonerated and such, wanting to have a civil war, public executions such that it seems Trumpies are going all North Korea on the rule of law and democrats!

It is a sight.

Trumpies protecting their..... dear leader.

240_F_163003768_qgCYveF7WnoeCgHbywlFA0L6S4beeLCK.jpg

LOLOL

How is what Manafort did worse than Obama whispering Russian President Dmitri Medvedev that he'd have more flexibility to negotiate with Russia after the election?

It's no different except that one was actually President and one was just a campaign official.

It's not illegal to talk to Russians. And what he quoted form the Mueller report had nothing to do with election interference.

Worlds leaders and emissaries and ambassadors from all the around world contact both nominees in the immediate months prior to the election.

Of course they do. I's sure both campaigns interacted with a bunch of nations looking to curry favor prior to the election. Especially Clintons' campaign since everyone assumed she was a shoe in.

The Guardian: ā€œIf the tone of these secret conversations, revealed in Muellerā€™s long-awaited report this week, remind you of Tony Soprano ā€“ the amoral, brooding, charismatic, philandering, thuggish crime boss in the eponymous TV drama ā€“ ordering a hit on one his enemies, you are not alone.ā€

ā€œOver 448 pages, Mueller does not present Trump as a traitor but does portray him as a serial liar willing to abuse power, shred norms and bend the rule of law in a White House rotten to the core. Amid this culture of malfeasance and mendacity, trusted lieutenants are expected to demonstrate absolute loyalty, up to and including obstructing justice to save the presidentā€™s skin.ā€

Trump Governs as a Mob Boss

Great, you still have yet to quote anything from Volume I of the Mueller Report that incriminates Trump. Stop citing opinions, especially opinions from a foreign far-left anti-monarchy newspaper.

The report on our investigation consists of two volumes:

Volume I describes the factual results of the Special Counsel's investigation of Russia's interference in the 2016 presidential election and its interactions with the Trump Campaign. Section I describes the scope of the investigation. Sections II and III describe the principal ways Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election.

Volume 2 does not contain factual information.....

You really going to argue Muellers findings on Trumps obstruction of justice is..... conjecture?

Yes, it's what the Mueller Report itself says, as was quoted to you.

The report on our investigation consists of two volumes:

Volume I describes the factual results of the Special Counsel's investigation of Russia's interference in the 2016 presidential election and its interactions with the Trump Campaign. Section I describes the scope of the investigation. Sections II and III describe the principal ways Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election...

I donā€™t think you know the meaning of, or the difference between, conjecture and ā€œfactual results.ā€ Youā€™re just posting shit.... from the corner I put you in. :)

How is what Manafort did worse than Obama whispering Russian President Dmitri Medvedev that he'd have more flexibility to negotiate with Russia after the election?

Because one is the president discussing foreign policy with an foreign adversary, not against the law..... and the other is Presidential nominee accepting help from a foreign adversary to get elected..... which is against the law.

Now arenā€™t you going to thank me for enlightening, if not highlighting..... your ignorance?

gammasquadsuicidesquadjoker.jpg

Because one is the president discussing foreign policy with an foreign adversary, not against the law..... and the other is Presidential nominee accepting help from a foreign adversary to get elected..... which is against the law.

Now arenā€™t you going to thank me for enlightening, if not highlighting..... your ignorance?

gammasquadsuicidesquadjoker.jpg

fucking lol wow so edgy
cancer.jpg

and the other is Presidential nominee accepting help from a foreign adversary to get elected..... which is against the law.

1: Why do you keep posting giant pictures and emojis in all your posts?

2: Quote which part of the Mueller accuses Trump of accepting Russian assistance to interfere with the election.

Page 174 of the Mueller Report, Volume 1.
The Office similarly determined that the contacts between Campaign officials and Russia-linked individuals either did not involve the commission of a federal crime or, in the case of campaign-finance offenses, that our evidence was not sufficient to obtain and sustain a criminal conviction. A

Waiting-Memes-52918-aad4877.jpg

Great, you still have yet to quote anything from Volume I of the Mueller Report that incriminates Trump.

Focus Otis.

My quote from Volume 1 showed the Trump campaign, specifically his campaign manager.... colluding with the Russians.

My quote of Volume 2 showed that Muellers campaign COULD NOT exonerate Trumps many instances of obstruction of justice.

Youā€™ll have to read volume 2 to learn of those obstructions as I not the time... nor the inclination.... to educate a Trumpie who's clearly in denial of Trumps criminality while heā€™s fantasizing about public executions and civil wars and such..... many instances of obstruction of justice.

.... discussing foreign policy
Hillaryā€™s War Crime | Foreign Policy Journal
Muammar Gaddafi was the most progressive political leader in the world. Gaddafi used Libyaā€™s oil wealth for the benefit of the Libyan people. He lived in a tentā€”a nice tent, but not in a palaceā€”and he did not have collections of European exotic cars or any of the other paraphernalia associated with the ruling families in Saudi Arabia and the oil emirates that are Washingtonā€™s Middle Eastern allies.

In Libya, education, medical treatment, and electricity were free. Gasoline was practically free, selling for 14 US cents per liter. Women who gave birth were supported with cash grants and couples received cash grants upon marriage. Libyaā€™s state bank provided loans without interest and provided free startup capital to farmers.

Gaddafiā€™s independence from Washington is what brought him down...

Last edited:
Great, you still have yet to quote anything from Volume I of the Mueller Report that incriminates Trump.

Focus Otis.

My quote from Volume 1 showed the Trump campaign, specifically his campaign manager.... colluding with the Russians.

Page 174 of the Mueller Report, Volume I.

The Office similarly determined that the contacts between Campaign officials and Russia-linked individuals either did not involve the commission of a federal crime or, in the case of campaign-finance offenses, that our evidence was not sufficient to obtain and sustain a criminal conviction.

Your quote shows that Manafort talked to Russians, which is not illegal. It's only natural that foreign powers reached out to both presidential nominees prior to the election to court their favor. Every country around the world attempts to lobby the people around the presidential nominees.

As for Volume 2, I don't care what you link from it. The report contains no factual information, as the report itself says. Only Volume 1 has "factual information."

Your quote shows that Manafort talked to Russians, which is not illegal.

Never said collusion was illegal.... just that the Trump campaign DID COLLUDE with the Russians as Mueller found.

So thanks for proving my point.

Youā€™ll excuse me while I do a victory lap.

SMIRK:)

I said "no," because we are already in a civil war and because impeaching Trump would be a disaster for the Stalinists at the polls. If they move that way they only further expose that they are bitter traitors who are intent on overthrowing the elected president through any means, legal or otherwise.

Pelosi knows this, which is why she is trying to reign her fellow Stalinists in.

Never said collusion was illegal.... just that the Trump campaign DID COLLUDE with the Russians as Mueller found.

Mewler found WHAT? :eek:

Fucking liar. :rofl:

You Bolsheviks are truly pathetic scum.

Ok. DO your victory lap. A trump campaign member talked to a Russian. It's not illegal. Thanks for proving the point that the investigation was pointless.

Excuse me while I do a victory lap.

Also, are you Crepitus second alt account? It;s against forum rules to have two separate accounts. You type just like him.

Do it Dems.

I have no doubt that impeaching Trump for "obstruction" of a crime he did not commit would start a VERY HOT Civil War.

I'm looking forward to it.

Nothing but blood, prison and public executions of the losing side is going to settle this conflict. You've made that clear by doubling down on the Mueller Report.

Trump attempted to obstruct justice by firing Mueller. The only reason he wasn't successful is because White House attorney Don McGahn refused to carry out Trump's corrupt orders on several occasions. If you tell me to rob a bank and I refuse to do it, that makes you innocent?

You are simply wrong, not that you really care about the facts.

Forum List

Back