IMO, Ukraine should be able to sue the crap outta these manufactures

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
Both companies in Germany and France were providing Russia materials for their bombs and such that they have been using against Ukraine; even through the sanctions since 2014 Proof in there and I hope they own those companies before its all said and done.

I do have to ask if Obama and crew knew this shit was going on?

Use closed caption and translate for English.

Both companies in Germany and France were providing Russia materials for their bombs and such that they have been using against Ukraine; even through the sanctions since 2014 Proof in there and I hope they own those companies before its all said and done.

I do have to ask if Obama and crew knew this shit was going on?

Use closed caption and translate for English.

Not sure they will be able to sue the crap out of them. Not sure how that works. Kind of like Texas cannot sue George for the way they run an election.

Not sure they will be able to sue the crap out of them. Not sure how that works. Kind of like Texas cannot sue George for the way they run an election.
If you were ball batting me and your bat broke and your bud handed you one so you could finish up you and your bud both would have a liability. Same theory International sanctions.

If you were ball batting me and your bat broke and your bud handed you one so you could finish up you and your bud both would have a liability. Same theory International sanctions.

I understand the concept, just not sure, it would be effective for Ukraine.

Forum List

Back