Immigration reform, what should it be

Ok dem's, progressives you don't like fences, deportations, put it on the table. What should the border look like? Wide open? How many should be allowed per year/month. Should they have to have a sponsor, clean bill of health, immunizations, a skill that fits a specific need, background check, ID, birth certificate?
Once that is set what should happen to those that come illegally once the new comprehensive law is passed? Do we grant amnesty every 5 years.
Or do we set the rules and deport all who violate the law?
We have laws in place that we chose not to follow and we have chaos now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It doesn't matter what skills they have!!!
We have all the skills we need from the Americans that are already here! We do not need any more people.

no reason for anymore importeds , what , we have a population of 300 and some million . If the USA wants to import the smartest guy in the world , import him and his wife and kids , that's it .

come to California, every profession is now dominated by Spanish speaking folks, except in and out burger, they must be racist or something:afro:

Let's say Obama does Amnesty.Then what Immigration reform?
Then we don't secure the borders,we don't enforce the new and improved Obama Immigration laws.
Then 10 years,15 years from now we do it again.....

WTF?

Americans as a distinct group will be gone , over run in my opinion . You already see Americans being over run in [example] s. calfornia imo .

Americans as a distinct group will be gone , over run in my opinion . You already see Americans being over run in [example] s. calfornia imo .

To be fair there are many Hispanics (the group here in the largest numbers illegally) who are also citizens of this country. We won't be overrun with illegal aliens but our demographics will certainly change. I object to this unnatural and unlawful change and so do most sane and loyal Americans.

and those Hispanics that consider themselves to be American are not a problem . Demographics , race , color are also not a concern of mine .

and those Hispanics that consider themselves to be American are not a problem . Demographics , race , color are also not a concern of mine .

They aren't a problem if they don't put their ethnic group here illegally above our immigration laws. Far too many do though. Assimilation to the English language seems to be an adversion to many of them also.

Demographic change due to illegal immigration should be a concern to all of us.

I don't care about the demographics , Americans can be all colors . My concern is people in the USA that either have dual allegiances or look at the USA only as a place to get a job and make money .

Last edited:
I don't care about the demographics , Americans can be all colors . My concern is people in the USA that either have dual allegiances or look at the USA only as a place to get a job and make money .

Again, you should care if the demographics are changing via ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. It is neither natural nor lawful!

To be fair there are many Hispanics (the group here in the largest numbers illegally) who are also citizens of this country. We won't be overrun with illegal aliens but our demographics will certainly change. I object to this unnatural and unlawful change and so do most sane and loyal Americans.

"Unnatural"?

Seek help, headcase.

"Unnatural"?

Seek help, headcase.

Please don't bother to reply to me if you can't be civil. There is nothing natural about illegal immigration nor is it lawful. It's a huge negative impact on our own citizens also. Get back with me when Mexico embraces an illegal invasion from China and therefore turns into an Asian country culturally rather than a Hispanic one in identity. Hypocrisy, anyone?

"Unnatural"?

Seek help, headcase.

Please don't bother to reply to me if you can't be civil. There is nothing natural about illegal immigration nor is it lawful. It's a huge negative impact on our own citizens also. Get back with me when Mexico embraces an illegal invasion from China and therefore turns into an Asian country culturally rather than a Hispanic one in identity. Hypocrisy, anyone?

Illegal immigration over political boundaries is not a process of nature one way or the other. Illegal immigration is a problem, but your attempt to dramatize it further through the misuse of language is unnecessary and indulgent.

"Unnatural"?

Seek help, headcase.

Illegal immigration over political boundaries is not a process of nature one way or the other. Illegal immigration is a problem, but your attempt to dramatize it further through the misuse of language is unnecessary and indulgent.

No dramatization or misuse of language on my part. Why don't you research the huge negative impact that illegal aliens have on our own citizens? Why so little respect for our immigration laws that you appear to defend illegal aliens but try to pretend you don't?

"Unnatural"?

Seek help, headcase.

No dramatization or misuse of language on my part. Why don't you research the huge negative impact that illegal aliens have on our own citizens? Why so little respect for our immigration laws that you appear to defend illegal aliens but try to pretend you don't?
The definition of "unnatural" is not something with a "huge negative impact." Unkotare is correct. It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever to define illegal immigration as unnatural.

Forum List

Back