Immigration Reform may mean 8,520,000 new Dem voters. Obama won by 3,000,000. votes.

I would like to make a point here. As sophisticated as some would like to think the world is, it is still a jungle out there. Unlike the movies, the nice guy does not get the girl, and ride off into the Sunset.

America has been at war for one reason or another since we began. Our founding documents have been a public statement od what we are striving to do. But, we have serious enemies out there that want to bring us down. Perhaps from jealously, or perhaps for some mistake that we have made.

I think it is unfair to attack the government or the military for trying to protect America. It appears to me that those citizens who attack the country, are the very people enjoying the benefits of a country soldiers died to protect. I am looking at the liberal whiners here.

There is no way the founding fathers could have predicted terrorism like 9/11 or the Boston Marathon bombings. Remember the Second Amendment was written when single bullet muskets were in use, not weapons with automatic clips and 30 rounds.

The gun owners are going to have to take a solution to the problem seriously, otherwise people like me are simply going to vote to take guns away. You made yur bed. Sandy Hook was real! As we as a nation make the effort to reconcile our law, technology, and political attitudes while important problems remain unresolved.

As an independent voter, I may not know what the solution is here, but the best decisions need to be made based upon the information and experience we currently have, not party ideology.

As to the border, I am more interested in keeping terrorists out than anything else. I would like to see the drug cartels crushed. And, I would like to see pot legal for the relief taxpayers seek. Migrant workers, corporations, and big labor worked out a plan satisfactory to them all months ago. I would hate to see that fail.

The Federal Government is concerned that 1/3 of our population suffers from obesity, (which just got classified as a disease last week). Fresh fruits and vegetables are part of the obesity solution. Those prices are high enough without causing them to go up.

All this political bickering needs to be turned into problem solving. If we solve a problem incorrectly, we can change it. I throw up my hands in disgust.

I+throw+my+hands+up+in+the+air+sometimes.+sayin%E2%80%99_39eb22_3107244.jpg

Last edited:
The OP

The actual link I need to open this thread is not yet available. Last night on Bill Maher's real time it was pointed out that in 2012 President Obama received 71% of the Hispanic vote.

Maher was discussing that if the 12,000,000 illegal immigrants in the United States took a pathway to citizenship, and could vote, 71% would equal 8,520,000 Democrats and 3,480,000 Republicans. Obama beat Romney by 3,000,000 votes in 2012. This could mean that Democrats could automatically win a national election before a candidate was even nominated!

The question of 12,000,000 new voters was given as a reason why Republicans will defeat Immigration Reform. However, this too is controversial.

This is the closest link I could find to this subject, (but in this case it looks as though any opinion would be as good as any other). It makes sense to me. http://www.nytimes.com/2010/12/19/us/politics/19immig.html?_r=0

reform.jpg

That's gonna be tough. The Dems are old pros at using tax dollars to buy votes. That's pretty much the only purpose of everything they do.

Why are Republicans such quitters?

Get Hispanics good paying jobs and they will vote Republican forever

Unfortunately, Republicans only want them to clean house and mow their lawns

Looks like Dems hire them, too:

https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1iKf3jb-gwnC-Yuez-AgsR3AFSfj8rO2eKyuHLvv7tZI&hl=en

Video: Report: Pelosi hired illegal immigrants for Napa Valley vineyard(?) « Hot Air

Dem Sen. Bob Menendez Employed Illegal Immigrant Registered As A Sex Offender, DHS Told Federal Agents Not To Arrest Him Until After Election Day? | Weasel Zippers

And let's not forget Nannygate -- two of Clinton's USAG nominations hired illegals.

So you can stop pretending only Republicans hire illegals.

Imagine that......

Now if the Republicans would offer up good paying jobs they would not have to vote Democrat would they?

https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1iKf3jb-gwnC-Yuez-AgsR3AFSfj8rO2eKyuHLvv7tZI&hl=en

Video: Report: Pelosi hired illegal immigrants for Napa Valley vineyard(?) « Hot Air

Dem Sen. Bob Menendez Employed Illegal Immigrant Registered As A Sex Offender, DHS Told Federal Agents Not To Arrest Him Until After Election Day? | Weasel Zippers

And let's not forget Nannygate -- two of Clinton's USAG nominations hired illegals.

Imagine that......

Now if the Republicans would offer up good paying jobs they would not have to vote Democrat would they?

I have long believed that we do not have an employment problem on this planet, we have an overpopulation problem. As long as countries and religious groups insist on reproducing five or six children into lives of poverty this problem will go on. I resent it when a family of seven loses the bread winner, and I have to pick up the tab.

Frankly, I think we should change the income tax deduction for those who have more than two children, be ended. We will never have enough living wage employment for everyone.

Do I feel sorry for the children of poverty? You bet, and I do contribute. I feel for those kids. Only recently Brazil started teaching birth control in their schools, like 100 years too late. I think we should economically reward countries that implement population controls, and punish those who do not. I respect the Chinese for their bold steps in birth control, even though their solution runs very much against my personal views. At least they identified a problem, and are trying to solve it. Better than doing nothing.

I just don't see why I should have to pay because some parents have children irresponsibly.

w19_0RTXXQ2T.jpg

They made their bed, and now they will have to lie in it.
Send them food, they will need twice as much next year.
We definitely don't want this in the United States.
Truly sorry, but they are on their own.

Last edited:

Imagine that......

Gonna be tough. Why would someone work for a living when Democrats will give them free money and benefits to vote Democrat?

Calif. working to put illegals under Obamacare coverage - BizPac Review

Judicial Watch Uncovers USDA Records Sponsoring U.S. Food Stamp Program for Illegal Aliens | Judicial Watch

Most Illegal Immigrant Families Collect Welfare | Judicial Watch

As an independent voter, once a Repub and a Dem, I have always believed the Democratic view on welfare has been overstated. Most Dems believe in a temporary safety net for all citizens. Problem is the wording of the legislation is so confusing, government agenciew have never been quite sure what they should be doing. I blame Congress. I believe that if you can work, you should, even if "tough love" is the way we have to force some to work.

At the same time I will speak up for the disabled, and developmentally disabled. Caregivers make about $10 an hour, so you be the judge of the quality of care being given.

boy_blowing_bubbles.jpg

If we really care we should pay caregivers $30 an hour,
and only get the best professional people.

Last edited:

You just don't get it daveman...

It is statements like you just made that ensure Hispanics will never vote Republcan

Imagine that......

Gonna be tough. Why would someone work for a living when Democrats will give them free money and benefits to vote Democrat?

Judicial Watch Uncovers USDA Records Sponsoring U.S. Food Stamp Program for Illegal Aliens | Judicial Watch

As an independent voter, once a Repub and a Dem, I have always believed the Democratic view on welfare has been overstated. Most Dems believe in a temporary safety net for all citizens. Problem is the wording of the legislation is so confusing, government agenciew have never been quite sure what they should be doing. I blame Congress. I believe that if you can work, you should, even if "tough love" is the way we have to force some to work.

At the same time I will speak up for the disabled, and developmentally disabled. Caregivers make about $10 an hour, so you be the judge of the quality of care being given.

boy_blowing_bubbles.jpg

If we really care we should pay caregivers $30 an hour,
and only get the best professional people.

Overstated? No.

The Democrats' "War on Poverty" was never designed to eradicate poverty. It was callously designed to keep people dependent on government assistance, with Democrats promising just a little bit more, and scaring the poor into reliably pulling the D lever by charging that "Repubicans want to take away your monthly checks!!"

It's been noting but a vote-buying scheme. Clearly.

Imagine that......

You just don't get it daveman...

It is statements like you just made that ensure Hispanics will never vote Republcan

Never?

The Republican National Hispanic Assembly

Hispanic Republicans of Texas

Colorado Hispanic Republicans

List of Latino Republicans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You need to tell those folks that you, a white liberal, has decreed that they're not allowed vote Republican.

The racism and arrogance of the left is boundless.

That's gonna be tough. The Dems are old pros at using tax dollars to buy votes. That's pretty much the only purpose of everything they do.

And we did not buy big business, senior citizens, and the educational industry with GOP tax dollars, daveman?

You didn't, because you're not GOP, Prog Boi. Run along now.

Your not sane. Answer the question, daveman: does the GOP buy off voting constituencies just like the Dems?

Fakey babbles but can only manage to burp out one or two roughly word-sounding guttural sounds.

CONSIDER Fakey's "ANALYSIS" of any opposition to the work of the Gang of Rape:

eso_es_racista.gif

Actually, the end of conservatism is coming around because of the internet (people can actually look up what is happening and do), and because the racist old white people are dying off and being replaced by those who actually think for themselves.

Sorry, but the GOP is gonna go the way of the Whigs................

Actually, the end of conservatism is coming around because of the internet (people can actually look up what is happening and do), and because the racist old white people are dying off and being replaced by those who actually think for themselves.

No longer Grand, now just the Old Party

No longer Grand, now just the Old Party

Actually..................I call them the Greedy Odd People....................

Wanna talk about corporations being people?

Until a corporation can fight, and defend this country, I'm gonna say they're not human.

Oh, stamp your feet and pout some more, child.
He has already said that both parties do, but keeps yelling that everyone to the left of Goldwater are commies.

Forum List

Back