More evidence Joe Biden is a fool

Biden has to keep the Democrat base riled up...so tell them Gore was cheated out the Presidency

but don't call this administration DIVISIVE

So Vice President Biden is into deep denial and government by conspiracy theory.

He was better when he just played the straight man. :rolleyes:

Well shit having a fool in the VP spot is better than having an evil bastard (Cheney) in the VP spot. Or having a fool (Dubya) in the P spot. :razz:

Just sayin'

Vice President Cheney has more integrity in his little finger than most people have in their whole hand. ;)

He's a despicable evil bastard. A corrupt tyrant with the blood of thousands of Americans on his hands. Integrity my ass.

I can forgive Bush because he was just a puppet. But Cheney knew exactly what he was doing.

EDIT - Thanks for the neg "the rabbi" :D; It must really annoy you that Cheney handed 8 years of the white house to the democrats

Last edited:
and they called palin stupid to hold the office of VP..

Biden is their version of a genus I guess..and held up as some hero

Biden is Obama's guarantee that he will never be impeached.

:lol:

Truth!

I actually heard a great conservative talker, Billy Cunningham, agonizing over the thought of Obama being impeached and America getting Biden as President. It was a hysterical soliloquy he did one night.

Man oh man I thought Cunningham was going to stroke out at the thought.

Years ago, my high-school niece was marked "wrong" on this test question: "Who won the 2000 Presidential election?"

Yup, her teacher was a Liberal bitch who refused to accept Gore's loss. She didn't even relent when confronted by my brother.

Fucking morons.

A defining moment for me was during the Robert Bork confirmation hearing and verbal whipping he took regarding the Rule of Law, Bork simply schooled him and exposed how weak his understanding of the Law was. To think he has risen to become the Vice President. I guess dead wood floats pretty well after all.

dead wood is all there is in the Democrat party..

they can do anything from murder, rape, steal, lie and they get re-elected for life

Well shit having a fool in the VP spot is better than having an evil bastard (Cheney) in the VP spot. Or having a fool (Dubya) in the P spot. :razz:

Just sayin'

Vice President Cheney has more integrity in his little finger than most people have in their whole hand. ;)

He's a despicable evil bastard. A corrupt tyrant with the blood of thousands of Americans on his hands. Integrity my ass.

I can forgive Bush because he was just a puppet. But Cheney knew exactly what he was doing.

EDIT - Thanks for the neg "the rabbi" :D; It must really annoy you that Cheney handed 8 years of the white house to the democrats
Sometimes a leader must take one life to save thousands in his own country. If he doesn't, the death toll on his watch against his people to predatory influences could reach into the millions.

And I know Dick Cheney through a member of my church who watched him grow up next door to her. He was a regular American kid, but because he was resourceful, won and later married the prettiest, most intelligent girl in his class in high school who was homecoming queen and he, her king. He became very popular among his fellow Equality State members, who elected him five times over to be their United States Representative, where his office was known to be open to all his constituents, any time at their convenience, night or day. His reputation in Congress was so high, he was invited to participate in various advisory positions in five Presidential administrations, and usually where a well-researched understanding was needed.

Smart, caring, open to discussion: that's the real Dick Cheney, and if you think otherwise, you read too much manufactured smut that jealous detractors make on the good people of life.

Forum List

Back