Immigrants sent to Marthas Vineyard given false documents promising 8 months of cash support

Read the article PLEASE. The immigrants were FALSELY offered these items by YOUR governor desantis....in order to get them to go to Martha'a Vineyard. Oh wait...you are MAGA. You DON'T read.
Its from a website...its a program offered in the state.
Doofus.

There was TWO links in my post. You only bothered to read one. Granted the way this site posts links can make it somewhat confusing as it only highlights one BUT there was two links in my post.

And I posted the second paragraph of both.

It doesnt say what you said it did.
It said ...

"reached a new level of political theater that critics derided as inhumane."

Nowhere does it say FUX said it,just critics.
Who are these so called critics,it doesnt say.
This is like dems and their unnamed sources.

They are legal
They entered the US with permission. They requested refugee status and were allowed in while their case is being considered
Only the Congress and the president can give that permission. Show us the law they passed that did that.

Who does then? And do not say they were held for any hearing about it. You are talking out your ass again.
Yes
There will be a hearing for your request of asylum

Is this a great country or what?

And I posted the second paragraph of both.

It doesnt say what you said it did.
It said ...

"reached a new level of political theater that critics derided as inhumane."

Nowhere does it say FUX said it,just critics.
Who are these so called critics,it doesnt say.
This is like dems and their unnamed sources.

Nope. You were not able to comprehend the words. It helps when one can.

If desantis gave these people false documents...that amounts to fraud and possible kidnapping.

That's what the state of Massachusetts allows refugees. Where's the "false" part (other than your lie of an OP)?

They don’t belong here in the first place. I wouldn’t mind going to Martha’s Vineyard. Forgot; you’re a Democrat
No, I am not. I have voted for both parties when the candidate is worthy. But the MAGA repub party is the greatest threat on this country since the Civil War. They are lead by a man that is a habitual liar. His Big Lie has lead to destruction and deaths. And it could lead to the demise of this country.

I truly think he is listening to someone who wants to see our democracy die. He is intent on destroying faith in our electoral system. He and his MAGA cult shout "Voter Fraud" even before the voting begins. He is a lying cancerous tumor on the Unted States. And the cancer has metastasized into people like desantis and youngkin.

No, I am not. I have voted for both parties when the candidate is worthy. But the MAGA repub party is the greatest threat on this country since the Civil War. They are lead by a man that is a habitual liar. His Big Lie has lead to destruction and deaths. And it could lead to the demise of this country.

I truly think he is listening to someone who wants to see our democracy die. He is intent on destroying faith in our electoral system. He and his MAGA cult shout "Voter Fraud" even before the voting begins. He is a lying cancerous tumor on the Unted States. And the cancer has metastasized into people like desantis and youngkin.
Poor jimbo, so confused. The TDS tumor has taken away all ability to reason or think logically.

Forum List

Back