Immigrants sent to Marthas Vineyard given false documents promising 8 months of cash support

I suspect it’s not as good as you get: a life time supply of cracker jacks, an upscale tin foil hat and free decoder ring.

In the meantime, let’s keep on watching tbe DeSantis Clown Show spending Florida taxpayer money to ship Texas asylum seekers to political destinations to make political points.
Investigations of fraud are being sought for desantis and his band of MAGA clowns. He is also using Florida tax payer money to pull off his political stunt. It will be a campaign issue in the Governor's race. Ron the Clown and his screwing of Florida tax payers.

Investigations of fraud are being sought for desantis and his band of MAGA clowns. He is also using Florida tax payer money to pull off his political stunt. It will be a campaign issue in the Governor's race. Ron the Clown and his screwing of Florida tax payers.
Yup.

And those promised benefits are don’t apply to those who are still awaiting their asylum hearings.

Look how easily you fell for the lie in your OP. You didn't even take the ten seconds required to see the pamphlet merely repeats the state of Massachusetts' own policies regarding refugees. Instead, you got duped (again) by a radical left-wing website that relies on gullible, easily-fooled people like you to spread lies. You never even thought to question it. You're a "useful idiot" and nothing more.
Regarding refugees. These immigrants are not refugees.

I suspect it’s not as good as you get: a life time supply of cracker jacks, an upscale tin foil hat and free decoder ring.

In the meantime, let’s keep on watching tbe DeSantis Clown Show spending Florida taxpayer money to ship Texas asylum seekers to political destinations to make political points.

Honey I tried to tell you.

"Political points?"

Your game.

Your rules.

You will hate it.

Is that why Biden drops plane loads in the middle of the night and swears the border is under control? No mention Re; Fentanyl pouring into the Country
Let’s go back to the beginning. What is the crime of these people that DeSantis dumped in MV?

If desantis gave these people false documents...that amounts to fraud and possible kidnapping.
/-----/ 2 million illegals pour over the border and Libtards are mum. 50 go to their uber-rich playground and they lose their minds.
1663755636062.png

Anyone who hates to see people trafficked and used this way would hate it. Honey, grow up.

Yes, it's tragic when people break into our nation illegally and then are taken to Martha's Vineyard.

Oh, the humanity.

Lawless in the man who shipped helpless immigrants hundreds of miles with lies of cash or Lawless in the man who stole classified top secret documents from the WH and let them lying around his Fl bordello?
Those ILLEGAL TRESPASSERS are sub-human wastes of flesh and oxygen. They have no rights so far as I’m concerned. Abbott or DeSantis should have had them EXECUTED.

I’m no fan of Mr Trump. However, I’m far less concerned about him having “Secret” documents in his home than I am of a senile old man who must be “handled” by his staff being in the White House and the CINC of our armed forces.

If desantis gave these people false documents...that amounts to fraud and possible kidnapping.
Cause when I come into a country illegally, I expect full rights of a citizen.

Forum List

Back