Immigrant children and abortion - Where's the consistency?

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
Word is it's not the child's fault their parents tried to bust into the USA illegally. I'm not sure how poor decisions by a parent don't naturally flow down to their children, but we're "progress"ing so it's hard to keep up. Then on the flip side, progressives are fine with a mother ending her child's life.

In other terms, the parent's errored, but the child should experience no consequences. On the flip side, the parent's errored and the child should experience the ultimate consequence, which is death.

On one hand it's not the parent's fault, on the other it's not the parent's fault. When the fuck is it a parent's fault?

Perhaps the left just wants the govt. to take care of them (YA THINK?). You know, Trump is responsible for everyone's genitals and brains.

Word is it's not the child's fault their parents tried to bust into the USA illegally. I'm not sure how poor decisions by a parent don't naturally flow down to their children, but we're "progress"ing so it's hard to keep up. Then on the flip side, progressives are fine with a mother ending her child's life.

In other terms, the parent's errored, but the child should experience no consequences. On the flip side, the parent's errored and the child should experience the ultimate consequence, which is death.

On one hand it's not the parent's fault, on the other it's not the parent's fault. When the fuck is it a parent's fault?

Perhaps the left just wants the govt. to take care of them (YA THINK?). You know, Trump is responsible for everyone's genitals and brains.

I dunno, if the government wants to take care of me I'm good with that, only problem is I can never figure out where to sign up.

I dunno, if the government wants to take care of me I'm good with that, only problem is I can never figure out where to sign up.

Yucky. Goes well with the internet however. They'll take care of us down to turnips.

Does seem there are a lot more poor in this area than there was. Very recently too. They're coming from Ca. Mexico, etc.

Forum List

Back