IMF relentlessly working on global digital currency.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

It's here!

The end of cash, brought to you by the Saint John and the book of Revelations.

It's here!

I will not take that Mark

Why do you think Americans will stop using the Peso Dollar? ...
Governments around the world are salivating at the notion of a cashless society.

No more cheating on income taxes, instant ability to redistribute any money in any transaction, you need government approval to purchase with each and every financial transaction, and the list goes on.

IF, or I should say when, they insert a device in your being so you don't have to fumble around with a credit card, additional perks will be

1. No more running from the law with a tracking device attached, and no more missing persons.
2. Health care can put your pertinent health care history onto it that is up to date, saving millions of dollars and lives.

And the list goes on. In tax filing alone it would save trillions.

That way a dictator like Trudy in Canada can continue to, on a whim, deny people access to their digital currency if they do things he does not like, like he did when truckers protested government policy during Covid. He simply denied their access to their money, even though they were not even charged with breaking the law.

Governments around the world are salivating at the notion of a cashless society.

No more cheating on income taxes, instant ability to redistribute any money in any transaction, you need government approval to purchase with each and every financial transaction, and the list goes on.

IF, or I should say when, they insert a device in your being so you don't have to fumble around with a credit card, additional perks will be

1. No more running from the law with a tracking device attached, and no more missing persons.
2. Health care can put your pertinent health care history onto it that is up to date, saving millions of dollars and lives.

And the list goes on. In tax filing alone it would save trillions.

That way a dictator like Trudy in Canada can continue to, on a whim, deny people access to their digital currency if they do things he does not like, like he did when truckers protested government policy during Covid. He simply denied their access to their money, even though they were not even charged with breaking the law.

So ... the main reason for cash is to cheat on taxes ... I can tell right away you're not a man who has handled large amounts of currency ... it's pure hell when the ATM runs out of twenty's ... and most folks pay rent with 10's and 5's ...

I put it all in the bank ... wrote checks until debit cards came along ... as a hard and fast rule, I never spent business money with currency ... not since the 1980's ...

They already know where to find me ... but they're yellow-bellied cowards ... every one of them ... I'll use American Dollars until California starts issuing Pesos ... come and stop me ... NSA Operative ... quit hiding and face us like a man ...

It's here!

And a simple push of a button and your life savings is gone!

So ... the main reason for cash is to cheat on taxes ... I can tell right away you're not a man who has handled large amounts of currency ... it's pure hell when the ATM runs out of twenty's ... and most folks pay rent with 10's and 5's ...

I put it all in the bank ... wrote checks until debit cards came along ... as a hard and fast rule, I never spent business money with currency ... not since the 1980's ...

They already know where to find me ... but they're yellow-bellied cowards ... every one of them ... I'll use American Dollars until California starts issuing Pesos ... come and stop me ... NSA Operative ... quit hiding and face us like a man ...
I wouldn't be surprised if most of us continue using American dollars until the government stops us. Also wouldn't be surprised if California isn't one of the first.

Forum List

Back