IMF contradicts trump on tariffs

Wait a minute...I thought you moonbats totally distrusted super-rich banksters.

Just another glorious day in Clown World!

HonkNose.gif

IMF----------------------hahahahhahahahahahhhahhaah
very funny
everybody lies--so frekain what??

You do realize the IMF is globalist, correct, with a globalist agenda?

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Our SO CALLED president lied. That is hard to believe....
True.

The problem is most conservatives don't care.

And most Americans have become numb to Trump's lies and dishonesty.

I wouldn't trust the POS with my granddaughters. That is pretty sad. The so called president of the United States cannot be trusted. His lies have become worldwide phenomenon

He has supplanted Nixon as the most Dishonest man to ever sit in the White House.

Even the article is wrong..

Some of these tariffs have been passed on to U.S. consumers, like those on washing machines, while others have been absorbed by importing firms through lower profit margins.”

It should say..

Some of these tariffs have been passed on to U.S. consumers, like those on Chinese washing machines or using Chinese steel in washing machines while others have been absorbed by importing firms through lower profit margins.”

True.

The problem is most conservatives don't care.

And most Americans have become numb to Trump's lies and dishonesty.

I wouldn't trust the POS with my granddaughters. That is pretty sad. The so called president of the United States cannot be trusted. His lies have become worldwide phenomenon

He has supplanted Nixon as the most Dishonest man to ever sit in the White House.

download (7).jpeg

Some of these tariffs have been passed on to U.S. consumers, like those on washing machines, while others have been absorbed by importing firms through lower profit margins.”

It should say..

Some of these tariffs have been passed on to U.S. consumers, like those on Chinese washing machines or using Chinese steel in washing machines while others have been absorbed by importing firms through lower profit margins.”

You people bend over backwards to defend trump's lies....

It should say..

"The first I heard of this was in the newspaper today"

Now, I believe you sputtered something about bending over backwards to defend lies?

It should say..

Why the fuck would it cost more of an American made washing machine, built of American steel? Once again tariffs is what built this country, we didn't even have income tax till the 1900's

That's because the IMF employs people who have dedicated their lives to studying these things.

While Trump's uneducated worshippers slavishly believe everything their Orange God tells them, no matter how anti-intellectual and ignorant they are.

The IMF was busy destroying and exploiting countries before Trump. Simply because a/any group decides they don't like Trump doesn't mean they are somehow the good guys. They remain pieces of shit.

Forum List

Back