Zone1 Imagine no slave trade

I know Saudi Arabia and it's nothing like your fantasy.

Just stop lying.​

POLITICS AND SOCIETY

Saudi Arabia is a modern slave hub and graveyard for African migrant workers​

Just stop lying.​

POLITICS AND SOCIETY

Saudi Arabia is a modern slave hub and graveyard for African migrant workers​

Saudi Arabia pays the highest wages in the region so there are lots of workers trying to get in. If they are illegal or Overstayers they have no protection and can be exploited. That's why KSA has a system of sponsorship and Igamas ... They deport illegals every year, but It hasn't been a problem for about a decade since they started fining employers.

it still exists in Saudi Arabia today, but don't tell the shills this.
I don't think the Saudis go around the world bragging about how their nation was founded on God given freedom for everyone.

A number of websites mention the event, so I am sure it happened.

Nope. All slaves were freed at the death of ibn Saud in 1953 with a ten year window that would allow a slave to stay with his family for a decade to earn money for his independent future.

Most people who write about KSA have never been there or at most they have spent a few hours in country.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
It is very cruel to remind us of what a nice country this might be today if 1619 had not occurred.
The crime rate would be much lower. The cost of our criminal justice and welfare systems would be much lower. The downtown areas of our cities would not not be slums known for crime and moral degeneracy. They would be centers of civilization.

Zionism is just Jewish nationalism.
What’s wrong with that? What we are missing in THIS country is a strong sense of pride and nationalism. In fact, liberals are driving it in the opposite direction - trying to convince people America is awful.

Imagine what the United States would be like if the slave trade had never been allowed.

There would not have been a civil war. Southern whites would have had to grow their own tobacco and cotton.

The crime rate would be much lower. We would not need to spend so much tax money on criminal justice and welfare.

The down town areas of our cities would be known for art galleries, museums, libraries, book stores, theaters, concert halls, and atmospheric restaurants and taverns. One could watch a movie or a play, or attend a symphony concert or a ballet that ended at 10:00 pm, walk two miles to get home, and be perfectly safe.
You are racist insane if you think the absence of Black people will mean the absence of crime or less crime. Crime is driven by multiple factors including economic background, urban density, etc.

You are racist insane if you think the absence of Black people will mean the absence of crime or less crime. Crime is driven by multiple factors including economic background, urban density, etc.

BlackLivesMatter.jpg

blackcrime 5.jpg

blackcrime 4.jpg

U.S. Department of Justice Office of Justice Programs Bureau of Justice Statistics November 2011

Homicide Trends in the United States, 1980-2008 Annual Rates for 2009 and 2010

Based on available data from 1980 to 2008— Blacks were disproportionately represented as both homicide victims and offenders. The victimization rate for blacks (27.8per 100,000) was 6 times higher than the rate for whites (4.5 per100,000). The offending rate for blacks (34.4 per 100,000) was almost 8 times higher than the rate for whites (4.5 per 100,000)

View attachment 818203

View attachment 818205

View attachment 818206

U.S. Department of Justice Office of Justice Programs Bureau of Justice Statistics November 2011

Homicide Trends in the United States, 1980-2008 Annual Rates for 2009 and 2010

Based on available data from 1980 to 2008— Blacks were disproportionately represented as both homicide victims and offenders. The victimization rate for blacks (27.8per 100,000) was 6 times higher than the rate for whites (4.5 per100,000). The offending rate for blacks (34.4 per 100,000) was almost 8 times higher than the rate for whites (4.5 per 100,000)

A lot of words but it doesn’t negate tbe point I made.

A lot of words but it doesn’t negate tbe point I made.
They are words of truth.

My point is that Negroes have an extremely high crime rate. This does not mean that all Negroes are criminals, but many of them are.

And don't blame poverty for black crime. Jews and East Asians have low crime rates, even when they are poor.

Forum List

Back