Zone1 Imagine If A White Person Said This

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
It would be all over the news and chances are that person would be charged of a hate crime.

I don’t think what he is saying is anti-white.

He is saying black men should marry black women. It would likely fix the black community issues real quick.

I think Tatum is freaking out because he married a white woman so he feels guilty.
If he wanted the black community to do better he should had married a black woman.

Black females represent the highest percentage of single motherhood across all races ... and black fathers are non-existent. Just fact.

It would be all over the news and chances are that person would be charged of a hate crime.

No, that would not happen. You guys should quit spending all your days looking for things to try using in attempts to make blacks just as racist whites have been.

Blacks did not author a law making it illegal for black women to marry white men. But whites made laws like this and the right to interracial marriage had to be taken to the Supreme Court. This amnesia to what whites have done makes ignorant whites create threads like this one.

The black interviewee underlines the need for schools to immerse young people in lessons teaching comprehension and logic .
His brain functions but lacks direction .

No, that would not happen. You guys should quit spending all your days looking for things to try using in attempts to make blacks just as racist whites have been.

Blacks did not author a law making it illegal for black women to marry white men. But whites made laws like this and the right to interracial marriage had to be taken to the Supreme Court. This amnesia to what whites have done makes ignorant whites create threads like this one.
Which has what to do with today?

In 2011, it was reported that 72% of black babies were born to unmarried mothers. As of 2015, at 77.3 percent, black Americans have the highest rate of non-marital births among native Americans.

What percent of black mothers are single mothers?

Almost 70 percent of black children are born to single mothers. Those mothers are far more likely than married mothers to be poor, even after a post-welfare-reform decline in child poverty. They are also more likely to pass that poverty on to their children.

No, it's not a fact.

The white lady across the street lives with her boyfriend who is also white. Her son, from a relationship with a black man is of course biracial. The father of that boy comes to the house regularly for the last 5+ years to bring him things and see him and occasionally take him to his house in another county to spend some time.

Today I went to a party where I was the only white person there (with the exception of my own son who is also biracial), among about 10 people or so. The father of the hostess is black, and I have peripherally known him for years. He is extremely dedicated to contributing to the enrichment of his daughter's marriage and seeing that she is off to a good life with her new Latino husband.

I guess it's all about who you hang with, IM2. Do you hang out with losers a lot?

Forum List

Back