Imaginary Enemies of the left

The left makes things up !?

You have crackpot righties here who legit think the prez is a foreign born Muslim spy who's trying to destroy America .

And koshergrl is an imaginary mind. The facts are clear: institutionalized racism and climate change at least are real enemies of America. And the rage and hatred of the far right are also America' enemies.
Your logical fallacy is tu quoque
You don't even understand what is a tu quoque fallacy. I love that you post here. Keep it up. :lol:
"
You avoided having to engage with criticism by turning it back on the accuser - you answered criticism with criticism.
Pronounced too-kwo-kwee. Literally translating as 'you too' this fallacy is also known as the appeal to hypocrisy. It is commonly employed as an effective red herring because it takes the heat off someone having to defend their argument, and instead shifts the focus back on to the person making the criticism."

No, that is not what you did. You said XYZ were imaginary enemies. I told you that XY were not in fact imaginary enemies, that were in fact real enemies of America.

My correction was to correct your silliness, not to repeat it.

I am glad you are trying to learn. Use this as a reference: Purdue OWL

I am sure to you that homeless vets that are hungry do not exist either...
good grief, the loons need new material:

I am not surprised you use religion to cover your inhumanity....

:uhh::uhh::uhh::uhh::uhh::uhh:
:itsok:

"Because you found something difficult to understand, or are unaware of how it works, you made out like it's probably not true."

Your logical fallacy is personal incredulity
So is yours, you lack anything more than opinion over fact, which in itself is a fallacy...

And koshergrl is an imaginary mind. The facts are clear: institutionalized racism and climate change at least are real enemies of America. And the rage and hatred of the far right are also America' enemies.
You don't even understand what is a tu quoque fallacy. I love that you post here. Keep it up. :lol:
"
You avoided having to engage with criticism by turning it back on the accuser - you answered criticism with criticism.
Pronounced too-kwo-kwee. Literally translating as 'you too' this fallacy is also known as the appeal to hypocrisy. It is commonly employed as an effective red herring because it takes the heat off someone having to defend their argument, and instead shifts the focus back on to the person making the criticism."

No, that is not what you did. You said XYZ were imaginary enemies. I told you that XY were not in fact imaginary enemies, that were in fact real enemies of America.

She learned a phase but is ignorant of how logic actually works...but she is working on the rhetoric..

You have crackpot righties here who legit think the prez is a foreign born Muslim spy who's trying to destroy America .
"You avoided having to engage with criticism by turning it back on the accuser - you answered criticism with criticism."

You have yet to prove that there is not one single hungry person in the USA that does not need help....I know it would not come from a facade of a christian such as yourself...

Last edited:
I don't understand tu quoque either but...SCOREBOARD

At least KosherGrl, one of our fake Christians here at USMB, is consistent. She has always demonized rape victims (ironic considering her lifetime of whoring around), she's often advocated that if people are poor and hungry then fuck 'em, she always hates teh negroes, and she definitely thinks science is evil.

The question is, she consolidated 4 of her hatreds into one thread, why not the rest of the things she hates?

Why KosherGrl? Not enough time tonight? Herpes acting up again?
I found her pic from work..
305322010.jpg

"Little children have imaginary friends. Modern liberalism has imaginary enemies."

Hunger in the US is an imaginary enemy, the campus-rape "epidemic" is an imaginary enemy, institutionalized (white on black) racism is an imaginary enemy, and global warming is an imaginary enemy.

Lefties make up these fake crises in order to drum up support for various and assorted policies and programs, that NOBODY would support without some sort of lie to justify them.

Liberalism’s Imaginary Enemies
Please, tell us more about the prayer rugs on the border,

Ya mean like this?

Screen-Shot-2014-02-23-at-10.12.34-PM-1024x432.png

the illegal immigrants with ebola,

You're conflating people who came to the US to be treated for Ebola... and illegal immigrants who crossed th border with serious communicable diseases...

Illegal Alien Minors Spreading TB, Dengue, Swine Flu - Judicial Watch

It's understandable, you're a lying reprobate here to deflect the discussion as a means to obscure the objective truth.

the muslim brotherhood members in our government

Yes... that's a fact reported by the Washington Times back in June of this year. Not the least of which is Mohamed Elibiary, a member of Homeland Security Advisory Counsel.

the Jade Helm takeover of Texas

LOL! So you're denying Jade Helm? Seriously? It was all over the Texas News... It's an annual military exercise of US Martial Law. The purpose of which, is to exercise the Federal means of 'taking over Texas', if and when the President declares Martial Law.

the government buying all the ammo

Are you daft... Government orders stripped the US Retail Shelves of ammo for MONTHS driving the cost of ammunition up as high as an order of magnitude (10 times) beyond the normal price. It's not even a debatable point.

Obama conspiring to get a 3rd term
You're saying that obama was conspiring to get a third term, when he publicly expressed his desire for such... and his belief that if he decided to do so, he would get one?

and the rest of the neverending list of imaginary terrors

ROFL! Well it's your list, Derp, such as it is... .

"You avoided having to engage with criticism by turning it back on the accuser - you answered criticism with criticism."

Fine .

To say institutional racism doesn't exists is to deny reality !

is it?

Demonstrate the existence of "Institutional Racism".

(Reader, this will be the end of this particular issue... as the would-be 'Contributor' will be become FASCINATED with something else... anything else...)

"

If that's what I did, how odd that you don't actually say what I did, and quote me, instead of this gibberish.

Meanwhile...

At least KosherGrl, one of our fake Christians here at USMB, is consistent. She has always demonized rape victims (ironic considering her lifetime of whoring around), she's often advocated that if people are poor and hungry then fuck 'em, she always hates teh negroes, and she definitely thinks science is evil.

The question is, she consolidated 4 of her hatreds into one thread, why not the rest of the things she hates?

I found her pic from work..
305322010.jpg

Ah from her younger days. I can't believe you found a shot of her without her legs spread.
You know how Catholic girls are..

Your logical fallacy is genetic
Your logical fallacy is strawman

"

If that's what I did, how odd that you don't actually say what I did, and quote me, instead of this gibberish.

Meanwhile...
Where is your truth about no hungry people in the USA?

The worst enemy of America is a divided America. It is sad to see it so divided Racially, economically, politically. I believe it is accurate to say the divisions have become wider and the discourse gotten nastier since one Barack Obama took office and also took control of the DOJ. This is a turning point election, this is much more important than "my teams' gonna win". Obama sure knows what kind of America he wants. You better be sure what kind of America YOU WANT.

Forum List

Back