Imaginary Enemies of the left

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
"Little children have imaginary friends. Modern liberalism has imaginary enemies."

Hunger in the US is an imaginary enemy, the campus-rape "epidemic" is an imaginary enemy, institutionalized (white on black) racism is an imaginary enemy, and global warming is an imaginary enemy.

Lefties make up these fake crises in order to drum up support for various and assorted policies and programs, that NOBODY would support without some sort of lie to justify them.

Liberalism’s Imaginary Enemies

And koshergrl is an imaginary mind. The facts are clear: institutionalized racism and climate change at least are real enemies of America. And the rage and hatred of the far right are also America' enemies.

"Little children have imaginary friends. Modern liberalism has imaginary enemies."

Hunger in the US is an imaginary enemy, the campus-rape "epidemic" is an imaginary enemy, institutionalized (white on black) racism is an imaginary enemy, and global warming is an imaginary enemy.

Lefties make up these fake crises in order to drum up support for various and assorted policies and programs, that NOBODY would support without some sort of lie to justify them.

Please, tell us more about the prayer rugs on the border, the illegal immigrants with ebola, the muslim brotherhood members in our government, the Jade Helm takeover of Texas, the government buying all the ammo, Obama conspiring to get a 3rd term, and the rest of the neverending list of imaginary terrors the right wets their beds over every night.

And koshergrl is an imaginary mind. The facts are clear: institutionalized racism and climate change at least are real enemies of America. And the rage and hatred of the far right are also America' enemies.
WSJ disagrees with you.

Please, tell us more about the prayer rugs on the border, the illegal immigrants with ebola, the muslim brotherhood members in our government, the Jade Helm takeover of Texas, the government buying all the ammo, Obama conspiring to get a 3rd term, and the rest of the neverending list of imaginary terrors the right wets their beds over every night.
Your logical fallacy is tu quoque

I am sure to you that homeless vets that are hungry do not exist either...

good grief, the loons need new material:

I am not surprised you use religion to cover your inhumanity....

:uhh::uhh::uhh::uhh::uhh::uhh:

You don't even understand what is a tu quoque fallacy. I love that you post here. Keep it up. :lol:
I am glad that you out yourself as usual as a parrot...

:itsok:

You don't even understand what is a tu quoque fallacy. I love that you post here. Keep it up. :lol:
"
You avoided having to engage with criticism by turning it back on the accuser - you answered criticism with criticism.
Pronounced too-kwo-kwee. Literally translating as 'you too' this fallacy is also known as the appeal to hypocrisy. It is commonly employed as an effective red herring because it takes the heat off someone having to defend their argument, and instead shifts the focus back on to the person making the criticism."

:itsok:

"Because you found something difficult to understand, or are unaware of how it works, you made out like it's probably not true."

Your logical fallacy is personal incredulity

Forum List

Back