Trump is killing P C by pulling back the curtain and showing the “Wizard” is nothing to fear

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!
Trump is killing P C by pulling back the curtain and showing the “Wizard” is nothing to fear

Donald Trump has developed a new very potent weapon that is striking fear into the left and his enemies in the RNC. He is effectively saying, “So what?” to the phonies who have paralyzed civil discourse for far too long with their stupid bleating about political correctness. Because he is who he is, Trump cannot be ignored by the media. Consequently, when they attack him for saying something they have deemed not politically correct he looks them square in the eyes and asks, “And, so what?”

Because Trump says what many people think, not what the media deludes itself that they think we should say, he has an edge in these confrontations. There have been too many “That’s it, Trump is finished now!” moments to count; but a few make the point.

Trump says the Mexican government sends us its criminal class – murderers rapists and thieves; and the media declared Trump’s campaign dead before it got started. No such thing happened. For most Americans his comments rang true; and P C be damned.

Trump said John McCain was not a war hero. Again “Oh Trump did it now, it’s over!” rang through the echo chambers of the PC world the media live in. They don’t understand the military but they know McCain is a favorite Republican because he is a reliable Democrat supporter. That too rolled off Trump’s back and eventually when the media bothered to do some research to blow Trump up, they found out McCain is a fake and not a war hero in the mind of many veterans who know the truth about “Johnny’s afternoon speeches.”

Last edited:
I didn't know T-rump was the wizard, but I'm not surprised. Since you say he is, I found a video of him at a recent rally. Sounds like him.

By the time this election is over, political correctness may well be a thing of the past and those who try to enforce it will be mocked and ridiculed.

I didn't know T-rump was the wizard, but I'm not surprised. Since you say he is, I found a video of him at a recent rally. Sounds like him.

Leftwing turds like you are the Wizard, moron. Obviously you have a reading comprehension problem.

Ya know the right has thier PC issues too.

And trump hasn't won a thing . Sure he's entertaining , doesn't mean people will vote for him .

Forum List

Back