I'm Very Surprised There Were No Racial Riots.....

Really? Eye roll. God, I hate this shit.
....after Connor got embarrassed by Floyd Mayweather. We know that whites have a history of rioting over things like boxing matches and pumpkins. I see online that whites are in denial over the fight. Scratch that. american whites are in denial. The Irish broadcasters saw it for what it was. A master at his art teaching the novice why he should stick to MMA.
God lord. People beating each other wasn't bad enough, some of you sick jerks wanted a race riot too. God lord. Have you people no shame? What is wrong with you?
How did you manage to get the idea that I wanted a race riot from my question? Are your reading comprehensions skills that far gone?

This was a fail thread from the jump, and I know some other cat was all "blah blah blah Mariel" and Mcduffie riots the other day. Yeah, I played that down, but I lived through those times. I didn't read about them on the internet. I smelled the rubber, I heard the crazy Cuban horn-honking.
It was only a fail because everyone white person that responded with the exception of one white person deflected instead of attempting to answer the question. Normal behavior for whites so I should have expected them to deflect.

Riiight. Okay, whatever you say, cave chimp. :D
Dont call me a white person again. Its not funny.

Shutup, cracker.
I just put you on my list. i warned you not to call me a white person.

This was a fail thread from the jump, and I know some other cat was all "blah blah blah Mariel" and Mcduffie riots the other day. Yeah, I played that down, but I lived through those times. I didn't read about them on the internet. I smelled the rubber, I heard the crazy Cuban horn-honking.
It was only a fail because everyone white person that responded with the exception of one white person deflected instead of attempting to answer the question. Normal behavior for whites so I should have expected them to deflect.

Shutup, cracker.

tenor.gif

Shutup, cracker.

tenor.gif
Thats better. Of course I am Black. Thank you.

"Doubt that. Look online and white people are so mad they are blushing pink and red just because Connor lost. You can tell their racial pride was at stake."

You managed to find a handful of White people online who are mad MacGregor lost and generalize that to all White people. Now where have I seen this tendency before?

"Doubt that. Look online and white people are so mad they are blushing pink and red just because Connor lost. You can tell their racial pride was at stake."

You managed to find a handful of White people online who are mad MacGregor lost and generalize that to all White people. Now where have I seen this tendency before?

Wat?

I'm a cracker and I knew McGregor was gonna lose. It is what it is.

I'm not invested emotionally.

....after Connor got embarrassed by Floyd Mayweather. We know that whites have a history of rioting over things like boxing matches and pumpkins. I see online that whites are in denial over the fight. Scratch that. american whites are in denial. The Irish broadcasters saw it for what it was. A master at his art teaching the novice why he should stick to MMA.
Why riot over a fokking boxing match ??

Why riot over a fokking boxing match ??
Because their racial pride was wounded. We know because its documented in history.

It wasnt just a handful. It was literally hundreds on every site I went to. With that sample size I have to generallize. Now dont get me wrong. I watched the fight with 2 white guys and they seemed to agree he was going to get his ass kicked.

Stupid bait thread is, .......well, ....... stupid.
Its not a bait thread. When Jack Johnson kicked the white heavyweight champions ass, whites rioted. I was just wondering why the same thing didnt happen last night. Was it because Connor wasnt actually an american?

Welcome to 2017.

Jack Johnson?????

Deep dude, so very deep.
yeah there were a lot of white guys saying the same thing Jack London said back then.

Again, welcome to 2017

Its not a bait thread. When Jack Johnson kicked the white heavyweight champions ass, whites rioted. I was just wondering why the same thing didnt happen last night. Was it because Connor wasnt actually an american?
Because it was just a boxing match.

The next fight should not be a boxing match so it won't hurt Mayweathers record. He's perfect 50 and 0. Amazing. 40 years old.

Pay Mayweather 200 and McGregor 100 again but this time mma

When Jack Johnson fought in 1910 there were still millions of active KKK, you do realize their numbers have dwindled to less then 2000 until just recently? why? because America has rejected their message of racism.

Of course your going to say nothing has changed since 1910. There is just as much racism as then. Obviously because that is your expectation.

And you say your wondering why there were no race riots? All this time you keep telling us how well you know whites because you worked with some pussies in the IT industry. I really cant believe with all your wisdom that you are now at a loss.
I dont think their numbers have dwindled. I just think they went into law enforcement and the military. America may reject their racism but not all americans are white.

Its not the pussies that do the rioting. Its normally the inbred ones with nothing to lose and their wives have left them for a Black guy.

You don't think the number of KKK in America has gone down since 1910. Ok. I just have to make note of that while I laugh. I'll remember that one though.

yeahhh, I think the numbers have gone down. You know why I think that? because the message of racial superiority and the hate that comes with it is shit. Year after year the KKK has had their marches, people ignore them and their numbers drop. You wouldn't know this but for the most part the KKK and their type have been marginalized by most other whites and was on trajectory to die out.

Anyway, so you say all the kkk, milllions of them have gone into the military and the police force. I'm just kind of wondering when the memo went out. Or was it a mass email? Or do army recruiters only recruit racists? that position isn't logical but what I think is this. for racism to die out, people simply have to learn to live together, work together, like each other, die and then hopefully the kids who replace them will be progressively better from generation to generation in the way they get along. I think things had gotten somewhat better up through the 90s because people were simply moving forward, new kids comming along and learning how to live with each other. but in the last 8 years there has been a pretty good effort to polarize everyone and move us backwards through time.

You can pretty much sum that up with the rise of the media sensation of cops targeting blacks, over and over again until half the country believes the other half is racist. There is racism in law enforcement but with about 1/2 million cops nationwide , if they were really targeting blacks as portrayed by the media, there would be thousands of black people being shot by the police. After all, you say thats where the millions of KKK went to....

Thats not to say each case of police mis-conduct should not be treated on its merit and cops shouldnt be punished accordingly, and those cases have to be taken seriously but I think instead of the Media and groups like BLM selling the idea of 1/2 million police officers being the enemy of black americans, they should have instead placed some of that energy on the COURT SYSTEM who give black youths harsher sentences for non-violent crimes. I see that as a much bigger problem and disparity. the majority of cop shootings happen because of police criminal interactions.

Did they fight with boxing rules or MMA rules?
Boxing rules. Connor set himself up to lose.

I have a good friend who is a professional boxing trainer and he felt that Mcgregor knew that he would lose, plus Mayweather is far too cautious to sign up for a match at this stage of his career that would have been a legitimate risk.

McGregor made 30 million plus part of the PPV revenue.

I've never heard of an MMA or UFC fighter earning that much for one match.

Last edited:

When Jack Johnson fought in 1910 there were still millions of active KKK, you do realize their numbers have dwindled to less then 2000 until just recently? why? because America has rejected their message of racism.

Of course your going to say nothing has changed since 1910. There is just as much racism as then. Obviously because that is your expectation.

And you say your wondering why there were no race riots? All this time you keep telling us how well you know whites because you worked with some pussies in the IT industry. I really cant believe with all your wisdom that you are now at a loss.
I dont think their numbers have dwindled. I just think they went into law enforcement and the military. America may reject their racism but not all americans are white.

Its not the pussies that do the rioting. Its normally the inbred ones with nothing to lose and their wives have left them for a Black guy.

You don't think the number of KKK in America has gone down since 1910. Ok. I just have to make note of that while I laugh. I'll remember that one though.

yeahhh, I think the numbers have gone down. You know why I think that? because the message of racial superiority and the hate that comes with it is shit. Year after year the KKK has had their marches, people ignore them and their numbers drop. You wouldn't know this but for the most part the KKK and their type have been marginalized by most other whites and was on trajectory to die out.

Anyway, so you say all the kkk, milllions of them have gone into the military and the police force. I'm just kind of wondering when the memo went out. Or was it a mass email? Or do army recruiters only recruit racists? that position isn't logical but what I think is this. for racism to die out, people simply have to learn to live together, work together, like each other, die and then hopefully the kids who replace them will be progressively better from generation to generation in the way they get along. I think things had gotten somewhat better up through the 90s because people were simply moving forward, new kids comming along and learning how to live with each other. but in the last 8 years there has been a pretty good effort to polarize everyone and move us backwards through time.

You can pretty much sum that up with the rise of the media sensation of cops targeting blacks, over and over again until half the country believes the other half is racist. There is racism in law enforcement but with about 1/2 million cops nationwide , if they were really targeting blacks as portrayed by the media, there would be thousands of black people being shot by the police. After all, you say thats where the millions of KKK went to....

Thats not to say each case of police mis-conduct should not be treated on its merit and cops shouldnt be punished accordingly, and those cases have to be taken seriously but I think instead of the Media and groups like BLM selling the idea of 1/2 million police officers being the enemy of black americans, they should have instead placed some of that energy on the COURT SYSTEM who give black youths harsher sentences for non-violent crimes. I see that as a much bigger problem and disparity. the majority of cop shootings happen because of police criminal interactions.
But it's not just cops shooting unarmed blacks it's the fact almost all the cops walked too.

That news had to have been put out by a corporate media. It couldn't have been the liberal media because that kind of news did liberals no good. It discouraged blacks from voting and got whites to show up in mass.

Maybe things have gotten better between Whites and Blacks since 1908?

Not if asclepias has his way!
My way? If whites stopped being so insecure and racist that would be a good thing.

As if this not a racist statement... Oh my goodness.

I am starting to wonder how many blacks who cry racism are crying wolf after I heard this story about women in the Congo. Women who are raped get free food. So they are starting to see women who have not been raped coming forward to claim they have been raped so they can get free food.

Attempts To Address Rape In Congo Produced Unintended Consequences

It's a lot easier than working all day for some food.

Oh, and before you go feeling sorry for these women, they laugh at the women who have really been raped. Laugh at them!!!

Forum List

Back