I'm Very Surprised There Were No Racial Riots.....

....after Connor got embarrassed by Floyd Mayweather. We know that whites have a history of rioting over things like boxing matches and pumpkins. I see online that whites are in denial over the fight. Scratch that. american whites are in denial. The Irish broadcasters saw it for what it was. A master at his art teaching the novice why he should stick to MMA.

Why is that? Some cops kill a black dude wrongly that night? No?

So why are you surprised?

How many riots have you been through? Hmm? I don't like riots.
Because the last time a Black guy beat up a white guy in a highly sensationalized fight whites rioted.

I've only been in 2 riots. Not much fun but you do what you have to do to protect yourself.

Stupid bait thread is, .......well, ....... stupid.
Its not a bait thread. When Jack Johnson kicked the white heavyweight champions ass, whites rioted. I was just wondering why the same thing didnt happen last night. Was it because Connor wasnt actually an american?
Maybe things have gotten better between Whites and Blacks since 1908?
Doubt that. Look online and white people are so mad they are blushing pink and red just because Connor lost. You can tell their racial pride was at stake.

If we labeled an entire race off the actions of groups or indivualls
When one individual or a group of people do something gross, dumb or evil you cant label an entire race or gender as the same just because they happen to share a trait that doesn't make them share the same values as the perps who originally committed the sin.
White people do that all the time. How are they going to tell others they cant do the same?
wow to associate a whole race with the actions of a very few long ago is so asinine.
If you want to have a logical discussion I'm up for it but if you are gonna conflate a single persons actions with the entire population in which they share a skin tone with then there is no use.
This wasnt a single person. This was lots of white people rioting.
replace it with a "small group" and my statement still stands

Its not a bait thread. When Jack Johnson kicked the white heavyweight champions ass, whites rioted. I was just wondering why the same thing didnt happen last night. Was it because Connor wasnt actually an american?

When Jack Johnson fought in 1910 there were still millions of active KKK, you do realize their numbers have dwindled to less then 2000 until just recently? why? because America has rejected their message of racism.

Of course your going to say nothing has changed since 1910. There is just as much racism as then. Obviously because that is your expectation.

And you say your wondering why there were no race riots? All this time you keep telling us how well you know whites because you worked with some pussies in the IT industry. I really cant believe with all your wisdom that you are now at a loss.
I dont think their numbers have dwindled. I just think they went into law enforcement and the military. America may reject their racism but not all americans are white.

Its not the pussies that do the rioting. Its normally the inbred ones with nothing to lose and their wives have left them for a Black guy.

....after Connor got embarrassed by Floyd Mayweather. We know that whites have a history of rioting over things like boxing matches and pumpkins. I see online that whites are in denial over the fight. Scratch that. american whites are in denial. The Irish broadcasters saw it for what it was. A master at his art teaching the novice why he should stick to MMA.

Because the last time a Black guy beat up a white guy in a highly sensationalized fight whites rioted.

I've only been in 2 riots. Not much fun but you do what you have to do to protect yourself.

Which 2 riots?

When Jack Johnson fought in 1910 there were still millions of active KKK, you do realize their numbers have dwindled to less then 2000 until just recently? why? because America has rejected their message of racism.

Of course your going to say nothing has changed since 1910. There is just as much racism as then. Obviously because that is your expectation.

And you say your wondering why there were no race riots? All this time you keep telling us how well you know whites because you worked with some pussies in the IT industry. I really cant believe with all your wisdom that you are now at a loss.
I dont think their numbers have dwindled. I just think they went into law enforcement and the military. America may reject their racism but not all americans are white.

Its not the pussies that do the rioting. Its normally the inbred ones with nothing to lose and their wives have left them for a Black guy.
Evidence for this reasoning?

When one individual or a group of people do something gross, dumb or evil you cant label an entire race or gender as the same just because they happen to share a trait that doesn't make them share the same values as the perps who originally committed the sin.
White people do that all the time. How are they going to tell others they cant do the same?
wow to associate a whole race with the actions of a very few long ago is so asinine.
If you want to have a logical discussion I'm up for it but if you are gonna conflate a single persons actions with the entire population in which they share a skin tone with then there is no use.
Of course it stands. Its logical but again if whites can be illogical than so can people of color. Its tidier to lump whites into the same category instead of IDing select whites and prefacing your comments with some or most.

Which 2 riots?
They werent publicized so you wouldnt know about them.

Doubt that. Look online and white people are so mad they are blushing pink and red just because Connor lost. You can tell their racial pride was at stake.

U so silly, I knew Mayweather would win. I am surprised it went as long as it did.

Which 2 riots?
Oh!

maxresdefault.jpg

Of course it stands. Its logical but again if whites can be illogical than so can people of color. Its tidier to lump whites into the same category instead of IDing select whites and prefacing your comments with some or most.
Not tidier its being lazy and ignorant.

Another race baiting boy who hides behind the keyboard.

Which 2 riots?
Oh!

maxresdefault.jpg
Being in a riot doesnt make you a bad ass. It just means you were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Dont be such a wuzzy.

Another race baiting boy who hides behind the keyboard.
So you and who else is hiding behind a keyboard?

FYI: I went through the McDuffie riots. I was at the thrift store that was the other half of Norton Tire company the week before.

I went through the St. Petersburg riots as well, that was tame in comparison.

Old white people were ready with rifles on that one. (McDuffie)

I saw a puke-green Nova get turned over and burned at the end of my street.

When it was all over,it looked metal-ish with pink and black spots all over.

The city smelled like burnt rubber for 3 days.

Fortunately, unlike "other" pussy states, the National Guard was called quickly.

Some people died trying to loot. :dunno:

Welcome to 2017.

Jack Johnson?????

Deep dude, so very deep.
yeah there were a lot of white guys saying the same thing Jack London said back then.

You are really shit for brain. N.i.g.g.ers riot over everything. They are animals.

Whites vandalized and get rowdy when their team wins a championship, but it's not a riot.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

U so silly, I knew Mayweather would win. I am surprised it went as long as it did.
i was surprised too until I found out Mayweather bet 400k on himself taking out Connor after 9.5 rounds.

Forum List

Back