I'm turning off political discussion

Joshua, my unsolicited advice would be to switch your radio to a music station and your television to something like the Discovery Channel or ESPN.

An Obama victory would not be the end of the country. The tanks won't be rolling into town the next day. We won't be turning into Cuba.

The blabbers who are trying to terrify you have a vested interest in keeping you terrified, it's what they do. I'm listening to Dick Morris tell Sean Hannity right now that, in December, Obama plans to essentially hand America's sovereignty over to the UN. Inside information he just received, he says. Really. Same goes for the blabbers on the other "side". They don't have your best interests at heart.

Funny. No example from the "other side".

Well Josh even though we are opposites ( you liking Romney, me Obama) we can still get along.
You are among opposites everywhere you go
One might even save your life one day.

Being this is the internet people can hide behind a user name and be a completely different person than they are in real life.

I like this board because we can keep it real in here, unlike some other boards where the MODs are breathing down your neck.

Hope you decide to stay, maybe stay in the clean zone for a while and read in here.

BTW: In every election the 2 sides feel the other side is the worst, it all works out.

Joshua, my unsolicited advice would be to switch your radio to a music station and your television to something like the Discovery Channel or ESPN.

An Obama victory would not be the end of the country. The tanks won't be rolling into town the next day. We won't be turning into Cuba.

The blabbers who are trying to terrify you have a vested interest in keeping you terrified, it's what they do. I'm listening to Dick Morris tell Sean Hannity right now that, in December, Obama plans to essentially hand America's sovereignty over to the UN. Inside information he just received, he says. Really. Same goes for the blabbers on the other "side". They don't have your best interests at heart.

All the MSNBC hosts.

All the liberal radio talk show hosts.

Is that enough?

Oh, wait. They speak "the Truth", that's right. "Truth to Power". They're different. They're special. Liberal blabbers are "better" than conservative blabbers because they're "honest" and they "don't lie" and they "care". And they speak "the Truth". Oops, I already said that.

You're absolutely right, I don't know what I was thinking.

There, I took care of your response for you.

You da man.

All the MSNBC hosts.

Is that enough?

Oh, wait. They speak "the Truth", that's right. "Truth to Power". They're different. They're special. Liberal blabbers are "better" than conservative blabbers because they're "honest" and they "don't lie" and they "care". And they speak "the Truth". Oops, I already said that.

You da man.

Give the EXAMPLE.

You cannot support the claim that both sides are equally to blame or equally as dishonest. You cannot and have not.

Yes...some liberal pundits and pols are full of shit and after the sensationalist $$. But NOT TO THE DEGREE NOR WITH THE FREQUENCY of their nutter counterparts. Fucking period.

All the MSNBC hosts.

Is that enough?

You da man.

Give the EXAMPLE.

You cannot support the claim that both sides are equally to blame or equally as dishonest. You cannot and have not.

Yes...some liberal pundits and pols are full of shit and after the sensationalist $$. But NOT TO THE DEGREE NOR WITH THE FREQUENCY of their nutter counterparts. Fucking period.

I'm not your fucking assistant. Do your own research.

If you had even an ounce of intellectual curiosity, an ounce of intellectual honesty, you would look it up yourself - I hear Google is real handy - you would investigate and identify the standard spin, hyperbole, distortion, omission and diversion in which all of the blabbers regularly engage. You would admit that none of them present much material that is contrary to their premise. You'd admit they're playing games.

But you don't. Or you won't, irrelevant. You choose to stay in your little vacuum, keep everything else out. Sounds good. Your call. I don't care.

Play your little games with someone else, seriously. Thanks.

All the MSNBC hosts.

Is that enough?

You da man.

Give the EXAMPLE.

I'm not your fucking assistant. Do your own research.

If you had even an ounce of intellectual curiosity, an ounce of intellectual honesty, you would look it up yourself - I hear Google is real handy - you would investigate and identify the standard spin, hyperbole, distortion, omission and diversion in which all of the blabbers regularly engage. You would admit that none of them present much material that is contrary to their premise. You'd admit they're playing games.

But you don't. Or you won't, irrelevant. You choose to stay in your little vacuum, keep everything else out. Sounds good. Your call. I don't care.

Play your little games with someone else, seriously. Thanks.

Lame. What vacuum?

Determining who is being truthful is too difficult for you.....so you decided to trust nobody. That gives you the appearance of being thoughtful and pragmatic.....but dig a little....and one exposes your flaw. You are not able to ferret out he truth.

I have never given you reason to lump me in with any group or "side". You made tht assumption based on MY CHALLENGING YOU TO SUPPORT YOUR CLAIMS on occasion. Each time you declined, as you did here, and hopped on that same, lame pedestal of false indifference.

Now......are you going to man up and be honest or are you going to tell us all AGAIN how you CANNOT WAIT until November 7th so this will all be over?

Shit.

We have had exactly ONE conservative President in the last 80 YEARS. Please stop the ridiculous left/right equivalency argument.

Smart people have been opposing the UN for DECADES.

Dick Morris is just another Johnny Come Lately trying to sell a book.

You would admit that none of them present much material that is contrary to their premise.

Logic failure on your part, because your raging moral relativism has you discounting even the possibility that one side is _right_, which would make your "but both sides do it!" mantra nonsense.

Rational people request truth, not balance. The liberals are right more often, they tell the truth more often, and that will not be balanced. And that lack of balance is a good thing.

Yes, I've had enough of it. There are two clear paths for ths US: life or death. It may become once again a free and prosper nation or it may go further to this path of becoming a corrupt, third world and soon, bankrupt nation. But I'll just cease to worry. Everybody who has seen any of my posts here know what path would please me better, but again, it's pointless to discuss. I believe with all my heart in divine providence and so, whatever happens, it's just fine. I'll be back here to celebrate if Romney wins; if Obama wins you will possibly never see me again.

PS: I'll be on the US soon for a couple of months.

who are you?

Forum List

Back