I'm Told This is Better Than Hannity

funny-pictures-ceiling-cat-conjures-the-earth.jpg

We are better. ;)

You were at Hannity? Does that mean you are a member of the GOP?

There's a small but vocal minority of posters at the Hannity boards that are NOT GOP.

I am one of them, as well as Mr. Capitalism (as far as I have seen from his posts, I don't presume to speak for the man).

Absolutely no one of consequence, over 15 or out of the asylum, it appears.

Don't let Emma hear you say that... She is Waiting with Baited Breath for a Month to be over... :lol:

:)

peace...
Hardly. The only reason I'd have for darkening their door again would be to keep in touch with some friends who still post there or keep up with Ken's thread. Otherwise, this is a much better forum. Even with you here.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit... You came here for me, Emma... Don't even begin to Lie about that.

peace...

You were at Hannity? Does that mean you are a member of the GOP?

There's a small but vocal minority of posters at the Hannity boards that are NOT GOP.

I am one of them, as well as Mr. Capitalism (as far as I have seen from his posts, I don't presume to speak for the man).

Please. There was a huge cadre of libbies posting regularly at Hannity.

I grant you, it did dwindle after a time, but even so, it was still sizable.

And to be fair, so is castration with a lawnmower. But regardless, hello!
That's funny...

About 2.5, maybe 3.5 months ago, I was watching Hannity and got inspired to join the forum and debate with the Hannity fans.

My first thread asked the question..."Why Did Sean Hannity Ignore Keith Olbermann's Challenge To Get Waterboarded."

Well I got banned permanently so fast that my head is still spinning. They said I was trolling.

My first post.

:lol:

So how'd you fare there?

Don't let Emma hear you say that... She is Waiting with Baited Breath for a Month to be over... :lol:

peace...
Hardly. The only reason I'd have for darkening their door again would be to keep in touch with some friends who still post there or keep up with Ken's thread. Otherwise, this is a much better forum. Even with you here.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit... You came here for me, Emma... Don't even begin to Lie about that.

peace...
You joined here 6 days after I did, you dumbass.

And to be fair, so is castration with a lawnmower. But regardless, hello!
That's funny...

About 2.5, maybe 3.5 months ago, I was watching Hannity and got inspired to join the forum and debate with the Hannity fans.

My first thread asked the question..."Why Did Sean Hannity Ignore Keith Olbermann's Challenge To Get Waterboarded."

Well I got banned permanently so fast that my head is still spinning. They said I was trolling.

My first post.

:lol:

So how'd you fare there?
if that didnt do it, i'm sure your next post would have anyway
LOL
that place sucks

peace...
You joined here 6 days after I did, you dumbass.

I would Love to see your Activity Data...

My Money says you were Virtually Inactive here until I came back at the Request of MM...

Wanna bet?

peace...

Forum List

Back