I'm thinking I might get a couple of these

killadeath_5000a1_by_bebop953.png

I'm very satisfied with my recent purchase from the sharper image catalogue, myself.

It's a $200 gun that seems to be pretty reliable and that almost anyone can shoot; perfect for a first time gun owner or someone learning. If I had had 2 or 3 of those in my safe 3 or 4 months ago when everyone in the country was was buying guns, I could have easily doubled my money selling them to people. And even thrown in a hundred rounds with each.

Now this is something I'm looking at really hard..... only thing I'm waiting on with this one is a chance to shoot it. A lady friend of mine has one though and we're going to a range soon so I can give her some instruction, and that will enable me to shoot it some.
I've always been a big fan of keeping a small 22lr pistol handy, that's why I liked the Walther my mother appropriated from me.
From the link;
"Once upon time I spent a week with a retired CIA spook (in Oklahoma of all places) who was kind enough...well actually he was paid, to give me some training in electronic counter measures, lock picking and a few other useful skills that would aid me in some of my future en devours.

One evening after a steak dinner someplace he went to pay the tab and was looking for a pen or something in one of his pants pockets and in the process laid out a worn pocket holster with a small automatic resting inside. It turned out to be an equally worn blued Walther TPH (German made) and, having never seen one before I wanted to know more about this Walther PPK someone had left in the dryer.

He told me of a few misadventures surrounding the piece but, it was his parting remark that stuck with me "If you are lucky enough to travel around the world armed and doing it mainly alone do yourself a favor always carry a .22 pistol, regardless of anything else you pack."

Looks good. Threaded adapter? I like suppressors on my 22's

Lot's of the cheaper firearms do nothing for me. However I have had 2 Keltecs. I still have a PF9 single stack 9mm, fits a pocket when it's way hot I can't have my 1911. Neither Keltec had EVER failed to fire (and I shoot ALOT) and the 9 is well used now, both accurate within an acceptable range for a pocket 9.

Funny, a buddy who designed the orange leverlock switchblade posted elsewhere and had parts made had a PF9 and used to keep it in the oven. OOPS, yup melted it. Keltec replaced it no questions.

Forum List

Back