I'm the only one with common sense here

Ok, I'll expose you. Independent contractors aren't considered employees despite working more than 40 hours. Only w-2 full time employees are. This is the number one reason why big companies are dropping full time employees and hiring 1099 independent contractors. They don't have to offer them health care and these independent contractors will do more work and work longer hours for less pay than a full time employee. Now independent contractors have a huge problem if they have 2 or more employees can get small business private medical coverage but since they have small qty of employees they have to pay huge rates making it just not worth it.
Please dont expose yourself to me. I'm not gay. Its ok if you are but lay off the unwelcome advances. I'm glad you looked up the difference but you forgot another difference. More proof you are a rookie with no knowledge of the job market.

Are you going to say the difference or just make one up out of thin air?
No. I'm going to ask you why you never mentioned it. Was it because you didnt know or the website you looked up didnt tell you what it was?

Website? What website? I use my personal experience. I used to be one when I was first starting out. How many times do you libs have to crash and burn before you can understand common sense? :)
The website you looked up to find out the difference between a w2 employee and a 1099 contractor. Stop stalling and tell me the other very significant difference you omitted because you didnt know in the first place.

I didn't use a website. I've been a business owner since age 18 I am now 28. I know the difference.. LOL.. God you are really trying. :)

Ok, I'll expose you. Independent contractors aren't considered employees despite working more than 40 hours. Only w-2 full time employees are. This is the number one reason why big companies are dropping full time employees and hiring 1099 independent contractors. They don't have to offer them health care and these independent contractors will do more work and work longer hours for less pay than a full time employee. Now independent contractors have a huge problem if they have 2 or more employees can get small business private medical coverage but since they have small qty of employees they have to pay huge rates making it just not worth it.
Please dont expose yourself to me. I'm not gay. Its ok if you are but lay off the unwelcome advances. I'm glad you looked up the difference but you forgot another difference. More proof you are a rookie with no knowledge of the job market.

No. I'm going to ask you why you never mentioned it. Was it because you didnt know or the website you looked up didnt tell you what it was?

Website? What website? I use my personal experience. I used to be one when I was first starting out. How many times do you libs have to crash and burn before you can understand common sense? :)
The website you looked up to find out the difference between a w2 employee and a 1099 contractor. Stop stalling and tell me the other very significant difference you omitted because you didnt know in the first place.

Edit....

I see you found the other more significant difference. The fact you had to go several posts later to mention this very lucrative difference is a glaring sign you had to look it up. Its probably the number one difference and the reason you should understand your POTUS has nothing to do with your personal economy. Its hard work and knowledge that is the difference between someone like me and someone like you that is pretending to have money.

I only mention the most important things. If you wanted to know everything because you didn't know you should have just asked.

You are truly clueless about business fool.

When filing for a S-corp you can list your sharholder because there is a section for it in the secretary of states website form, but it specifically says "if" shareholders. That could also be the owner of the company. Or owner(s) :) Your business as a s-corp doesn't need to be on the exchange.

Edit....

I see you found the other more significant difference. The fact you had to go several posts later to mention this very lucrative difference is a glaring sign you had to look it up. Its probably the number one difference and the reason you should understand your POTUS has nothing to do with your personal economy. Its hard work and knowledge that is the difference between someone like me and someone like you that is pretending to have money.

I only mention the most important things. If you wanted to know everything because you didn't know you should have just asked.

The other thing is the most important thing. Your tax liability is one of the best features of being 1099. You get to write stuff off against your income as long as its business related. The fact you didnt mention that first convinces me you looked it up. Well that and you think the POTUS affects your personal economy.

Edit....

The other thing is the most important thing. Your tax liability is one of the best features of being 1099. You get to write stuff off against your income as long as its business related. The fact you didnt mention that first convinces me you looked it up. Well that and you think the POTUS affects your personal economy.

I'm not complaining about me. I'm doing great. I was referring to others. Also, I mentioned 1099 in reference to major big companies and economy. Not in relation to why it's good to be a 1099 independent contractor. Keep trying. :)

KEX is the symbol. I own a franchise of it an S-Corp with no shareholders. Worth over 8 million. Kirby corporation is worth way more. Owned by scotts fitzgerald, which is owned by warren buffet.

Wrong dumbass, S Corps have stock, it is a requirement. Door to door Kirby salesman, give me a break. :lol:

The guy's a fraud. Even a layman can see through him.

Lots of money to be made in it. Don't need a college education so this is perfevt for the poor to leap over the middle class and become wealthy. :) You against that?

You need an MBA to even attempt to run a business or S-Corporation. For you to be able to run a business, you need to know how to run it. This is why I think you are lying. See, if you are an executive, normally you would need an MBA to be qualified as such.

When filing for a S-corp you can list your sharholder because there is a section for it in the secretary of states website form, but it specifically says "if" shareholders. That could also be the owner of the company. Or owner(s) :) Your business as a s-corp doesn't need to be on the exchange.

You still issue stock. You are also required to have annual meetings and record all of this. Purchasing vehicles in the company name requires a corporate resolution. Look it took me about five seconds to see you have no clue about what you are doing.

KEX is the symbol. I own a franchise of it an S-Corp with no shareholders. Worth over 8 million. Kirby corporation is worth way more. Owned by scotts fitzgerald, which is owned by warren buffet.

Wrong dumbass, S Corps have stock, it is a requirement. Door to door Kirby salesman, give me a break. :lol:

Lots of money to be made in it. Don't need a college education so this is perfevt for the poor to leap over the middle class and become wealthy. :) You against that?

You need an MBA to even attempt to run a business or S-Corporation. For you to be able to run a business, you need to know how to run it. This is why I think you are lying. See, if you are an executive, normally you would need an MBA to be qualified as such.

Nope. Just need an accountant.

You still issue stock. You are also required to have annual meetings and record all of this. Purchasing vehicles in the company name requires a corporate resolution. Look it took me about five seconds to see you have no clue about what you are doing.

Only to the owners of the company. Annual meetings are so easily fudged. We have daily meetings. We don't purchase vehicles in business name. We require all independent contractors to have their own.

Nope. Just need an accountant.

I was referring to you, smartass.

Edit....

I'm not complaining about me. I'm doing great. I was referring to others. Also, I mentioned 1099 in reference to major big companies and economy. Not in relation to why it's good to be a 1099 independent contractor. Keep trying. :)
No actually you didnt. You asked me the difference because you didnt know. You made no mention of companies until you plagiarized whatever website you found the information on. Do I need to quote your question? I dont want to have to embarrass you.

One other thing that caught my eye, how can your franchise be worth $8 million without any shareholders?

It is possible TK. What is really telling is he does realize he needs stock, as the profits and losses flow to him based on his share of ownership based on stock holdings on his K-1

One other thing that caught my eye, how can your franchise be worth $8 million without any shareholders?

Simple - as a small business with no more than 20 1099 IC's the commission I make is very high per sale. I don't keep that money in the business account I usually just by inventory (extra) since it's a write off. I will also pay myself a higher salary, which is another benefit of a s-corp. I'm worth 8 million total so my business is despite being incorporated. It's perception.

Only to the owners of the company. Annual meetings are so easily fudged. We have daily meetings. We don't purchase vehicles in business name. We require all independent contractors to have their own.

Why wouldn't you take advantage of depreciation on your vehicles and other equipment? You are required to have an annual meeting. You are headed for serious tax problems.

Forum List

Back