I'm the only one with common sense here

Judicial review

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
Columbus Ohio
Despite being a political genius I have noticed and read everybody's posts some good and some bad, but a lot more complex than they should be, because they lack common sense.

This is a major reason why I'm sticking around here and also because of sugar tits. I'm needed.

Last edited:
Thinking common sense fixes even complex problems is not genius it's laziness.

• Banned

No, it just proves that some things can't and shouldn't be rationalized that a simple yes or no or a sentence long answer concludes and answers the topic without the need for further explanation.

Translation - What you consider complex really isn't if you had common sense.

No, it just proves that some things can't and shouldn't be rationalized that a simple yes or no or a sentence long answer concludes and answers the topic without the need for further explanation.

The world cannot accurately be boiled down to a bumper sticker slogan, only lazy thinkers think differently.

• Banned

The world cannot accurately be boiled down to bumper sticker slogan, only lazy thinkers think differently.

Sure it can.

Are you better off than you were four years ago?

• Banned
such a response reveals a lazy thinker

Such a response has everything that will ever be said about the topic boiled down into one sentence. Meaning don't over think it into a cycle that will just create talk for the sake of talk with nothing intellectual in it, but rather pure stupidity.

Despite being a political genius I have noticed and read everybody's posts some good and some bad, but a lot more complex then they should be, because they lack common sense.

This is a major reason why I'm sticking around here and also because of sugar tits. I'm needed.

Please learn the distinction between "then" and "than," Mr. Naturalgas "genius".

Despite being a political genius I have noticed and read everybody's posts some good and some bad, but a lot more complex then they should be, because they lack common sense.

Please learn the distinction between "then" and "than," Mr. Naturalgas "genius".

Don't misquote me again.

A simpleton to boot. We are much better off than we were at the end of Bushs reign.

Are we better off than we were four years ago? For those of you that don't know Bush was out of office for 2 years by that point. Unemployment rate is close to 10% which was done by an non partisan investigation. Anotherwords not the Feds or BLS. Blacks UR is over 15%. Salary's are way down and so is full time unemployment with projection to drop significantly. very soon in a matter of only a couple years. the use of 1099 contractors has skyrocketed. Public perception on economy is way low approval.

Last edited:
Occam's razor has inadvertently cut many a throat unless it is used with greater skill than you display in this thread.

A simpleton to boot. We are much better off than we were at the end of Bushs reign.

Are we better off than we were four years ago?
Yes. My net worth has actually doubled. Take away for you should be that the POTUS doesnt affect your personal economy. Did you know broke people existed no matter who the POTUS was?

And yet you continue to blame Bush?

Are we better off than we were four years ago? For those of you that don't know Bush was out of office for 2 years by that point. Unemployment rate is close to 10% which was done by an non partisan investigation. Anotherwords not the Feds or BLS. Blacks UR is over 15%. Salary's are way down and so is full time unemployment with projection to drop significantly. very soon in a matter of only a couple years. the use of 1099 contractors has skyrocketed. Public perception on economy is way low approval.
1099 contractors are a good thing. That was actually my segue into business ownership. Public perception which is driven by the media is what drives the economy. People that make a way and disregard the distractions are doing fine.

Yes. My net worth has actually doubled. Take away for you should be that the POTUS doesnt affect your personal economy. Did you know broke people existed no matter who the POTUS was?

And yet you continue to blame Bush?
I dont blame Bush. Nothing he did made me wealthier.

See my edit. So you are one of the few that have a job, but feel like you can speak for those that don't? Who can't put food on their tables because meat prices have gone up what 40%? along with every other foods and other merchandise? Another words you think since you are doing fine everybody else must be? :)

Here's a little different take on the question about whether you are better off: Do you feel better about yourself?

1099 contractors are a good thing. That was actually my segue into business ownership. Public perception which is driven by the media is what drives the economy. People that make a way and disregard the distractions are doing fine.

No 1099 - misc independent contractors are not a good sign. Full time employees are a good sign. I want to hear from you the differences between a 1099 independent contractor Vs a full time employee? FYI, I'm in love with self employed workers, but this is a warning sign not something to celebrate.

Forum List

Back