I'm still unclear as to why Putin started their idiotic war with Ukraine. Can you explain it to me?

Putin clains that NATO promised not to allow eastern European countries to join NATO, but Gorbachev said that is not true.

“The topic of ‘NATO expansion’ was not discussed at all, and it wasn’t brought up in those years. … Another issue we brought up was discussed: making sure that NATO’s military structures would not advance and that additional armed forces would not be deployed on the territory of the then-GDR after German reunification. Baker’s statement was made in that context… Everything that could have been and needed to be done to solidify that political obligation was done. And fulfilled.”

Clearly there is no rational basis for claiming the US or NATO instigated the war.
6 years ago,

You are the deflection. I don't support any of them including invading Ukraine. You are so fucking stupid not to understand that you be against the behavior of all of them. Do you support out CIA coup and regime change in Ukraine in 2014, yes or no?
You have NO idea what I Do and Don't support.
You are operating on weak ass assumptions. Like you always do.

I don't support any of them including invading Ukraine.

So, you don't support Putin?
Do you support the US and Other Nations supporting Ukraine?

You can't keep dancing around and asking questions while answering questions.
You know how weak that is, right?

It is a fight for spheres of influence. As simple as that.
True, but it CAN be elaborated on considerably. See, Ukraine and Russia are neighbors, just like the U.S. and Mexico or Canada are....except their neighborhood is across the globe from us. Like them, we have trade happening with our close neighbors. We have influence them, they influence us. There's codependence between us in various areas of the market. Also most Americans are familiar with the cultures of Mexico and Canada and their languages and vice versa and folks from the US Canada and Mexico are going back and forth between these three countries all the time. For this reason we want to keep Canada and Mexico on a friendly basis with us. Now, imagine if suddenly a foreign power with military industrial interests suddenly started tweaking and manipulating the the governments of our neighbors against us, in their own interest. We have generally good relations with these close neighbors of ours. A foreign power turning these neighbors of ours against us and actually supplying them with arms would have very serious implications for us, ones that we would be fools to ignore.

This is the situation in Ukraine. In 2014, the CIA under Obama did exactly that: They manipulated and tweaked the Ukrainian government to start allowing us to expand our sphere of influence right into Russia's backyard and to send weapons and armaments there to secure our interest. After Biden was elected, the Russian government finally made its move to evict the imposters from Ukraine and make Ukraine Russia-friendly again. Now Biden (formerly worked with Obama and still operates under the same political platform) Biden continues providing Ukraine with weapons in order to protect that illegally gained sphere of influence! Russia is not trying to destroy Ukraine. Russia is trying to evict imposters that don't belong there... Along with weapons, armaments and Western business interests that don't belong there either.

Yes it's about sphere of influence....but the facts and details of who actually threw the first punch is being spun by the West to cover the tracks of the American Democrats and what they did in Ukraine in 2014.

John Mearsheimer predicted the Russian invasion of Europe we are seeing now and imagined that Ukraine would not have wanted to defend itself and is only fighting because the US wanted it to?
The Ukraine government was created, bought and paid for by the USA. It's not a legitimate government. The real prize is Russia, thats what the globalists in the West want...the one world order people.

I know the war is hugely unpopular in Russia. I've seen young men in the street saying that they don't want to die for Putin. The war has been an obvious FAILURE for Russia on many levels. My greatest fear is that, in an act of despair and vengeance, Putin uses nukes against Kyiv or even American cities. I'm no expert on the military details of the conflict but it's apparent to me from afar that the Russian soldiers don't believe in the war and that might explain why their military has struggled so mightily. So, again, why is Putin doing this?
At this point, I'm so jaded that it would not surprise me in the least if Putin, Zelenski, and Biden all got in a room together and planned this out for a One world order thingy.

You realize that's what every despot has obsessed over since the dawn of time, right?

Eventually, some half wit will stumble upon it, but then, it sucks to be him since that makes him the devils spawn antichrist person.

Of course we all know by now that the telephone call was merely two US diplomats discussing the situation in Ukraine and there was nothing in that call that suggested any action would be taken by the US.

Gorbachev said there was no promise not to allow eastern European countries to join NATO and there is nothiing in the Nuland call to suggest the US would take any action in Ukraine in 2014, so the whole argument that the US somehow provoked Putin to invade is based on nothing.

The Ukraine government was created, bought and paid for by the USA. It's not a legitimate government. The real prize is Russia, thats what the globalists in the West want...the one world order people.
But there is not a single piece of evidence to support that opinion.

That may be. I hope he doesn't nuke us in a desperate last gasp.
It's hard to say. He is on mass quantities of prednisone for some sort of cancer or disease. That shit makes people crazy. As for nukes MAD is still in effect. We can only hope the Russian military will refuse to commit national suicide.

From my earlier post

#3 Victoria Nuland, who happens to be the protege of Dick Cheney, was caught on a leaked phone call planning the overthrow of Ukraine's elected government in 2014: “I think Yats [Yatsenyuk] is the guy.” Sen. John McCain appeared on stage in Maidan Square, where he stood shoulder to shoulder with Svoboda leader Oleh Tyahnybok and protested the elected government of Ukraine. Less than one month after the audio leaked, Yatsenyuk became Ukraine's Prime Minister. Can you imagine senior Russian officials speaking on stage at a protest in Washington DC calling for the overthrow of the U.S. government?

From my earlier post

#3 Victoria Nuland, who happens to be the protege of Dick Cheney, was caught on a leaked phone call planning the overthrow of Ukraine's elected government in 2014: “I think Yats [Yatsenyuk] is the guy.” Sen. John McCain appeared on stage in Maidan Square, where he stood shoulder to shoulder with Svoboda leader Oleh Tyahnybok and protested the elected government of Ukraine. Less than one month after the audio leaked, Yatsenyuk became Ukraine's Prime Minister. Can you imagine senior Russian officials speaking on stage at a protest in Washington DC calling for the overthrow of the U.S. government?
Again there is nothing in the call but two American diplomats discussing the situation in Ukraine and there is absolutely nothing in the call to suggest the US planned to take action.

To be honest, if it was the Ukraine fighting against Russia and not America, a case might be able to be made against Putin.

But not as strong a case as can be made against Bush2 and a bunch of other presidents!

To be honest, if it was the Ukraine fighting against Russia and not America, a case might be able to be made against Putin.

But not as strong a case as can be made against Bush2 and a bunch of other presidents!
Of course it's Ukraine fighting Russia. If it we the US the Russian military in Ukraine would have been destroyed in the first weeks of the war.

Putin wants to restore the Soviet Union. It won’t stop with Ukraine

At this point, I'm so jaded that it would not surprise me in the least if Putin, Zelenski, and Biden all got in a room together and planned this out for a One world order thingy.

You realize that's what every despot has obsessed over since the dawn of time, right?

Eventually, some half wit will stumble upon it, but then, it sucks to be him since that makes him the devils spawn antichrist person.
Nothing would surprise me anymore.

Putin wants to restore the Soviet Union. It won’t stop with Ukraine
So the war is really about Putin's own vision of being a great conqueror. I think he claims to be a Christian. What a joke.

Forum List

Back