I'm Sick Of Winter

Lol I live in Ohio right now and I could never move to Florida even if I wanted to because I don't have the funds. I like the change of seasons anyways. I don't hate winter, I'm just ready for spring and summer is all.

Why?

Lol didn't Florida just recently get snow?
I live in the panhandle and no snow here In the last three or four years.

Lol I live in Ohio right now and I could never move to Florida even if I wanted to because I don't have the funds. I like the change of seasons anyways. I don't hate winter, I'm just ready for spring and summer is all.

Why?

Lol didn't Florida just recently get snow?
It was a joke sense you were bummed out and tired of winter.lol

I wish lol and you guys have DeSantis.
Yeah that’s why I have considered florida because of him but too many alligators,you never know if you’ll find one in your backyard,I have heard of those stories,even saw a pic of one thst was on a golf course.that’s why I think I’ll eventually move to texas,governor abbot is like Desantis in a way as well,he fights against immigration also.

Ever been to New Mexico? They can have temperatures over a hundred but it's dry heat so it never feels like it. Anyways it was a few weeks ago when I heard that Florida was supposed to hit the forties or the upper thirties.

An occasional cold snap is far better than guaranteed deep freeze weather every winter.
No way would I want to shovel out my vehicle just to go to work.

Forum List

Back