I'm shopping at Macy's this Christmas!!!

Drumpf strikes again.

Macy's is in serious trouble

Macys probably found out that most of their consumers were idiot conservatives.
Conservatives now run all three branches of the federal government, and most states. If we're idiots, then you're something more stupid than an idiot.
Like most stupid conservatives you dont realize that all that means is that there are a lot of stupid conservatives that voted them into office.

Drumpf strikes again.

Conservatives now run all three branches of the federal government, and most states. If we're idiots, then you're something more stupid than an idiot.
Like most stupid conservatives you dont realize that all that means is that there are a lot of stupid conservatives that voted them into office.
So think how smart you are while having no power.

Drumpf strikes again.

i dont have to think. Being smart affords me that ability. If you think having power makes you smart then your are dumber than I originally thought.

Drumpf strikes again.

i dont have to think. Being smart affords me that ability. If you think having power makes you smart then your are dumber than I originally thought.
If you're so smart, why did your side get so thoroughly bitch-slapped this year?

That's interesting, but I'm doing just the opposite and I'm boycotting Macy's.

They bent over for PC libs and dropped their Trump line of goods.

Drumpf strikes again.

If you're so smart, why did your side get so thoroughly bitch-slapped this year?
Lots of retarded conservatives voted for the carnival barker and not so many Libs were enthusiastic about Hilary. What does that have to do with being smart?

Money Speaks: Macy’s Halts Funding of Planned Parenthood

I have already completed my Christmas shopping with Amazon, but now I'm going to Macy's to buy some extra presents for my family!!!

Thank you Macy's for doing the right thing and NOT funding Planned Parenthood anymore!!!

Let's hope we see more American companies to do the right thing and follow Macy's example!!!

Me too; they dropped the Trump brand of merchandise made in foreign sweatshops.

Drumpf strikes again.

The GOP lost seats in both the House and the Senate and lost the popular vote. I'll say--quite the bitch slapping.

I have already completed my Christmas shopping with Amazon, but now I'm going to Macy's to buy some extra presents for my family!!!

Thank you Macy's for doing the right thing and NOT funding Planned Parenthood anymore!!!

Let's hope we see more American companies to do the right thing and follow Macy's example!!!
I didn't know that!

Libs, get used to this. The culture is changing. President Trump seems to be the catalyst.

Just saw this as well. And how sad. Right after the left wing moonbats pledged to shop there. :)

More fake news.

What...you didn't know a department store was funding Planned Parenthood??? LOL Its big; I tell you!!!

Drumpf strikes again.

Nor blame for what happens in the next 4 years. Buckle up, Buttercup.

Hey, if they close Planned Parenthood, you'll have to get a back alley abortion with a coat hanger! Ouch. That's gotta hurt the puss. Keep abortion legal.

Forum List

Back