I'm Running For President

You guys thought the Republicans fuked the country up during the Bush years? How terrible their crash was in 2008-2009?

You ain't seen nothin' yet. The amount of damage caused by Republicans during the last two years has been inconceivable. And we have two more years of GOP damage.

The GOP swamp is about to get swamped in 2020. Cleaning up after GOP damage this time will take decades.

This is you gearing up the excuses explaining why the president you voted for is such a pissant screwup.
I didn't vote for Obama.

Yes.......I've started an exploratory committee, consisting of myself, and some of my imaginary friends, to run for president of the United States.

I have alot of great qualities that people like:

• I drink beer at least once every other month
  • I can shake my bootie like nobody's business
  • When I talk I point at the crowd of people around me with every syllable
  • I was born in America
  • I served in the military in combat
  • I hate white people even though Ancestry.com said I'm mostly white but I have high cheekbones
  • I listen to hip hop sometimes if I'm forced
  • Trump lies
I'll see if I can get a spot on Colbert so I can make a formal announcement.
I'd rather vote for a mob enforcer.

Lets talk about how Trump used lied about his father's ancestry.
It's hard for him....
tumblr-ocb9g8w0551tg9geio1-1280-1488299051.jpg
Well now you know why total idiots with no chance of winning announce their candidacy.

Manifesto time!!!
>>>>

any whinebag limosine liberal will have a solar panel bolted to his/her head

All American citizens of the age of 18 shall undergo firearm safety training , and will be accountable for militia duty.

any chickenhawk will be given a ticker tape parade straight to the next troop transport headed out

All 501C3 qualifying churches can continue tax free,with faith based inititives provided they perform altar abortions by female priests

The national id system will be instituted, for the powers that be. all elected officials will be required to have microchips installed in their heads publicly accessible with 3gigs of e-mailable storage

DP advocates will be allowed their choice of execution, as long as they administer in via HBO prime time , hosted by Ed McMann in his star search persona

Touture will be leglaized, Hillary Clinton will be in charge of details @ Gitmo

prostitution, beastality, sodomy, adultery and poligamy will all be taxable

the homeless will all be allowed one day a year @1600 penn ave , the SS will just have to cope....

John Stewart will be the white house press speaker, Ann Coulter will be given a front row seat

The IRS will produce understandable tax codes, and have the one potatoe, two potaoe song for hold music

The educational system's supervisory union(s) employees will be repetitively tested for ADD with electrodes applied to their genitals , a sliding scale salary shall be applied to scores....choice of voltage via attending parents of attendee students....

Pentagon employees will all be tested for drug use, those that produce a unclean test will be reprimanded and summarily sent to the Afghan front for reeducation

Anyone caught listening to Rush ,Moore, will be chained to a goat for a month..... the assilant shall be unchained in the event s/he confirms the goat makes more sense than in under said time

Any public service office shall become a draft style lottery system, candidates can choose their party of choice , term limits shall be a sole tenure event

Sick Americans will be given free busrides to the Canadian border ,some quick dialect training, and a pair of muclucs....

Cant run without a catch phrase slogan
georgeorwellquotes2.jpg

~S~

Now if Trump is Hitler does that mean he invades Russia?
Trump is not Hitler. What they have in common is using racial and religious hatred to gain office. Hitler was crazy but unlike Trump, he had a measurable IQ.

Yes.......I've started an exploratory committee, consisting of myself, and some of my imaginary friends, to run for president of the United States.

• I was born in America
  • I hate white people even though Ancestry.com said I'm mostly white but I have high cheekbones
  • Trump lies
Then you voted for Hillary.

It's hard for him....
Well now you know why total idiots with no chance of winning announce their candidacy.

Manifesto time!!!
>>>>

All American citizens of the age of 18 shall undergo firearm safety training , and will be accountable for militia duty.

any chickenhawk will be given a ticker tape parade straight to the next troop transport headed out

All 501C3 qualifying churches can continue tax free,with faith based inititives provided they perform altar abortions by female priests

The national id system will be instituted, for the powers that be. all elected officials will be required to have microchips installed in their heads publicly accessible with 3gigs of e-mailable storage

DP advocates will be allowed their choice of execution, as long as they administer in via HBO prime time , hosted by Ed McMann in his star search persona

the homeless will all be allowed one day a year @1600 penn ave , the SS will just have to cope....

John Stewart will be the white house press speaker, Ann Coulter will be given a front row seat

The IRS will produce understandable tax codes, and have the one potatoe, two potaoe song for hold music

The educational system's supervisory union(s) employees will be repetitively tested for ADD with electrodes applied to their genitals , a sliding scale salary shall be applied to scores....choice of voltage via attending parents of attendee students....

Pentagon employees will all be tested for drug use, those that produce a unclean test will be reprimanded and summarily sent to the Afghan front for reeducation

Anyone caught listening to Rush ,Moore, will be chained to a goat for a month..... the assilant shall be unchained in the event s/he confirms the goat makes more sense than in under said time

Any public service office shall become a draft style lottery system, candidates can choose their party of choice , term limits shall be a sole tenure event

Sick Americans will be given free busrides to the Canadian border ,some quick dialect training, and a pair of muclucs....

georgeorwellquotes2.jpg

~S~

Trump is not Hitler. What they have in common is using racial and religious hatred to gain office. Hitler was crazy but unlike Trump, he had a measurable IQ.
That's a childish comment. You hate the guy, so obviously he's stupid.
Even though he must be smarter than your dumb ass because he is smart enough to become a multi-billionaire and you aren't.

It's hard for him....

Manifesto time!!!
>>>>

georgeorwellquotes2.jpg

~S~

Even though he must be smarter than your dumb ass because he is smart enough to become a multi-billionaire and you aren't.
Good point. I never robbed anyone at August West University and there was never an August West Foundation that had to be shut down because it was crooked. Trump isn`t smarter than anybody but he is a world class thief...and I`m not.

It's hard for him....

Manifesto time!!!
>>>>

georgeorwellquotes2.jpg

~S~

Good point. I never robbed anyone at August West University and there was never an August West Foundation that had to be shut down because it was crooked. Trump isn`t smarter than anybody but he is a world class thief...and I`m not.
You're not smart enough to invent an effective comeback.
Try again.

You guys thought the Republicans fuked the country up during the Bush years? How terrible their crash was in 2008-2009?

You ain't seen nothin' yet. The amount of damage caused by Republicans during the last two years has been inconceivable. And we have two more years of GOP damage.

The GOP swamp is about to get swamped in 2020. Cleaning up after GOP damage this time will take decades.
Yeah, lowering taxes, dropping unemployment, and raising consumer confidence is devastating the economy.
Well by God, Democrats are about to punish job creation in all its forms and take back those crumbs because it didn't belong to earners in the first place.
Another fucking idiot who thinks borrowing 1.5 trillion to pump up the economy is a good thing.

Republicans took us from, a balanced budget to losing 800,000 jobs a month, an economy shrinking at a rate over 6%. That's job creation?
How did they do that when the fucking Democrats were in control of Congress when it happened????
Fucking retard.

Unfunded tax cuts at time of war.

Two unfunded quagmire wars

Unfunded massive expansion to Medicare

Deregulation of banking industry.

The Recession started 4th quarter of 2007. Democrats took control in January of 2007.

So what did the Democrats pass & Bush signed that crrated the recession.

Note how Mudwhistle ran away from my above comment like the chickenshit piece of shit he is.

• I was born in America
  • Trump lies
Then you voted for Hillary.
Nope. Didn't vote for Hillary.

Forum List

Back