I'm Old Enough To Remeber When Black Folks Had Self Respect...

bayoubill

aka Sheik Yerbouti...
Dec 30, 2008
Cajun Country
when, even though they weren't given much respect from the outside world, they held their heads high and quietly refused to be ground down...

and, after having waited so long to be delivered from their oppression, joyfully joined the brigades following Martin Luther King, Jr. and the other righteous folks who marched to make the big change...

but then came the War on Poverty and the Great Society and various other well-meaning federal programs (particularly the ones directed at public education) that were ultimately destructive to the lower-income family unit...

not to mention the War on Drugs...

after decades of this crap, black folks are tired... and ready to follow race-pimping assholes like Jesse and Al... no matter where it leads to...

The sound of Africans: "Gimme your money, cracker!"

The sound comes either from one behind you at the ATM machine or comes from one standing in the voting booth.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
when, even though they weren't given much respect from the outside world, they held their heads high and quietly refused to be ground down...

and, after having waited so long to be delivered from their oppression, joyfully joined the brigades following Martin Luther King, Jr. and the other righteous folks who marched to make the big change...

but then came the War on Poverty and the Great Society and various other well-meaning federal programs (particularly the ones directed at public education) that were ultimately destructive to the lower-income family unit...

after decades of this crap, black folks are tired... and ready to follow race-pimping assholes like Jesse and Al... no matter where it leads to...

That's such a STUPID and IGNORANT premise. You are making a silly blanket generalization. It a MINORITY of Black people who are on public assistance, the war on poverty wasn't aimed solely at "the Blacks", "the Blacks" weren't the only people who received public assistance, and it's a MINORITY of Blacks who follow "Jesse & Al".

40% of white births are to unwed mothers.

I think blacks beat them by 6%.

Which means the majority of them are born on medicaids dollar.

That's such a STUPID and IGNORANT premise. You are making a silly blanket generalization. It a MINORITY of Black people who are on public assistance, the war on poverty wasn't aimed solely at "the Blacks", "the Blacks" weren't the only people who received public assistance, and it's a MINORITY of Blacks who follow "Jesse & Al".

it's obvious that you don't know shit from Shinola...

Last edited:

No it's obvious that I'm not some white bigot who gets off on making stupid generalizations about Black people. The Black people in my family have plenty of self respect and are successful people, the Black people who are my friends have the same attributes as well. I'm part Black and i have PLENTY of self respect and I am doing well too. NONE of the aforementioned people including myself are on government assistance.

So no it's obvious that YOU don't know shit from shinola, this ain't the hannitard board, so you can just come out and call "the Blacks" Jigaboos like you did over there before you edited it out. :lol:

Most blacks voted for Obama. Most blacks are born out of wedlock. Most blacks think Trayvon was murdered. Blacks are several times more likely to be on welfare than whites. Blacks are several more times likely to be criminals than whites.

The "war on poverty" has also been devastating to the white community.

No it's obvious that I'm not some white bigot who gets off on making stupid generalizations about Black people. The Black people in my family have plenty of self respect and are successful people, the Black people who are my friends have the same attributes as well. I'm part Black and i have PLENTY of self respect and I am doing well too. NONE of the aforementioned people including myself are on government assistance.

So no it's obvious that YOU don't know shit from shinola, this ain't the hannitard board, so you can just come out and call "the Blacks" Jigaboos like you did over there before you edited it out. :lol:

thanks, PO... you have no idea how thankful I am to have somebody rise up in righteous indignation about what I said and put up such a thoughtful post...

I'll have more to say later when I have more time...

Most blacks voted for Obama. Most blacks are born out of wedlock. Most blacks think Trayvon was murdered. Blacks are several times more likely to be on welfare than whites. Blacks are several more times likely to be criminals than whites.

Yes, most Blacks who voted, voted for Obama. So what? I'm not sure about that statistic, I know that my family and friends aren't part of it, and so what about that? There are plenty of couples of ALL races who live together, have children, but aren't married. On a per capita basis the other points are sadly correct.

Hell, half of all americans have no self respect anymore. I see losers at the grocery store whip out their EBT card as if it were there debt/credit card, acting as if it were their money they are spending. No shame on their face, face not red from embarrassment. Worse yet, these asses don't even have the common courtesy to turn around and thank me and others for paying for their fucking free groceries, and probably their rent, and electric, and heat, and medical, and .... Low lifes.

Hell, half of all americans have no self respect anymore. I see losers at the grocery store whip out their EBT card as if it were there debt/credit card, acting as if it were their money they are spending. No shame on their face, face not red from embarrassment. Worse yet, these asses don't even have the common courtesy to turn around and thank me and others for paying for their fucking free groceries, and probably their rent, and electric, and heat, and medical, and .... Low lifes.

LOL, so FUCKING TRUE!!! I saw people buying fancy steaks for a Super Bowl party with an EBT card. :lol:

all true... but, gotta say, most blacks woulda voted for whoever the Democratic candidate was, regardless of skin color... Obama mighta gained a coupla percentage points simply because of the color of his skin, but not enough to be significant...

eta: adding fuel to the fire... most blacks are mindless sheep who will vote for the Democratic candidate even if he/she was stealing their money and fucking their mother on the side...

and if you deny that, you are denying reality...

Last edited:
Yes, most Blacks who voted, voted for Obama. So what? I'm not sure about that statistic, I know that my family and friends aren't part of it, and so what about that? There are plenty of couples of ALL races who live together, have children, but aren't married. On a per capita basis the other points are sadly correct.

So what that most blacks voted for Obama. He's utterly unfit. He barely deserved to beat McCain.

People of all races live together? Yes, bad company corrupts.

all true... but, gotta say, most blacks woulda voted for whoever the Democratic candidate was, regardless of skin color... .

Bull crap. They'll vote for whomever is offering them the biggest box of free shit. And not just blacks, low lifes from all races.

American voters have become corrupt, bribeable. They now vote for the one that offers the mostest in free personal kickbacks (a.k.a. entitlements).

You could become POTUS, just tell everyone they will get a free new shinny car if you win. And don't forget to tell them too that you intend to make the unborn pay for them by charging it on the national credit card like Obama does. Really, it's true ~ you can buy american votes, they have stooped to that level now. "Obama Money, yippee!" Where did he get it from? Well, where did that Solyndra money go? And more? Kickbacks! Really.

The sound of Africans: "Gimme your money, cracker!"

The sound comes either from one behind you at the ATM machine or comes from one standing in the voting booth.

:lol: Thanks for the laugh poor little white boy!

No soccer games to start riots at in their areas I guess. :eusa_angel:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2fW-VUnFWE]Soccer Fans Riot - YouTube[/ame]

I'm old enough to remember when young kids or teenagers at the mall acted like they had some self-respect and not every word out of their mouths was a cuss word. I also remember when people wore their pants fully pulled up and shirt tails tucked in. I also remember when people said "please" and "thank you" and "Yes, sir" or other words of politeness. This disregard for self-respect does not rest only with the black youth but with the white youth in this country also. Blacks do not have the monopoly on rudeness. Many of our young white kids are a disgrace compared to the youth of the late 50's and into the 60's. Since then, it's been down hill for all...

And most white men will vote for any Republican, even if the candidate is to the right of Mussolini.

Forum List

Back