A Question For White Folks...

bayoubill

aka Sheik Yerbouti...
Dec 30, 2008
Cajun Country
When was the first time you thought to yourself and/or spoke out aloud the term "dumb-shit jigaboos" (or some similar racially-charged term)...?

for me, it was when the two Olympic sprinters (first and second place medalists) raised their gloved hands on the winner's platform at the '68 Olympics...

I thought to myself "geez.. we've got the Voting Rights Act and all the programs related to the War on Poverty... what more do you want...?!"

I could understand how black folks might be impatient for change, but, geez... it ain't gonna happen overnight...

eta: I recall interviews with the two sprinters afterward... they didn't sound particularly bright in their justification for their actions...

a template for the dumb-shit jigaboos that followed in their footsteps...

Last edited:
The last time i turned on the daily news like 15 minuites ago !

Any time and every time obama opens its mouth !

I think in terms of savages when I read stories like this one:

Man, 78, recounts assault by 6 youths in E. Toledo

4/3/2012

SNIP:

At one point, the victim recalled being lifted from the ground so one of the boys could "drop-kick" him in the chest.

One boy, he said, put his foot on the back of the victim's neck, with another shouting, "Kill him."

While Mr. Watts was down the boys kicked him, over and over, shouting, "[Get] that white [man]. This is for Trayvon ... Trayvon lives, white [man]. Kill that white [man]," according to a police report.

more: Man, 78, recounts assault by 6 youths in E. Toledo - Toledo Blade

I don't get why some people don't understand that violence just begets more violence, and nothing, nothing good can come from retribution. I mean, maybe they got some kind of sick personal satisfaction out of doing that, but is it worth going to jail for? Or just adding fuel to the fire that could eventually lead to a race war?

www.cleantv.com

Once I was on the "F" train in New York. A group of black teens came on the car. They started screaming and whooping like crazy. They came up to a nerdy Asian kid and started taunting him. "Me Chinese" they were saying. They were swinging from the subway bars like... well, monkeys.

I was sitting there in my suit, reading the paper. Some of the males were going up to individual whites and threatening them. I got a little nervous.

A few stops later, they all got off.

"What a bunch of fucking *******", I thought.

I remember feeling sheepish for SIMPLY THINKING THE WORD.

Meanwhile, they felt zero shame for their own actions, which were far from in-head thoughts.

That's the difference between blacks and whites. Whites feel shame over just thinking negative thoughts. Blacks feel no shame for doing negative actions.

Last edited:
When was the first time you thought to yourself and/or spoke out aloud the term "dumb-shit jigaboos" (or some similar racially-charged term)...?..

Oh hell, everyday. And every race too. Usually it occurs while out driving somewhere. You cut me off in traffic, you are a <fill in nasty word here>. :tongue:

Last edited:
A QUESTION FOR LIBERALS !

SHOW ME ONE CRIME THAT HAS BEEN FABRICATED , IS UNTRUE , AND CANNOT BE VERIFIABLY VERIFIED ?

New Nation News - Black-on-White Crime

NOW SHOW ME A LIST THAT IS ETHNICALLY THE REVERSE !

BEING THAT YOU HAVE 88% OF THE POPULATION TO WORK WITH AND THE LATTER LIST HAD ONLY ** ONE 12% MINORITY *** IT SHOULD BE REAL EASY

ROFLMAO

When was the first time you thought to yourself and/or spoke out aloud the term "dumb-shit jigaboos" (or some similar racially-charged term)...?

for me, it was when the two Olympic sprinters (first and second place medalists) raised their gloved hands on the winner's platform at the '68 Olympics...

I thought to myself "geez.. we've got the Voting Rights Act and all the programs related to the War on Poverty... what more do you want...?!"

I could understand how black folks might be impatient for change, but, geez... it ain't gonna happen overnight...

eta: I recall interviews with the two sprinters afterward... they didn't sound particularly bright in their justification for their actions...

What percentage of white Americans think like you?

every time i look at the lazy bastards that work at the DMV!!

GUNSIDEAUG may be his alter ego, actually.

most !! but the cowards on the left are afraid to say it !!

If you're a white American (or even a black American or brown American or green American or purple American), you're a fuckin' liar if you insist that you've never ever had thoughts like that...

cheap shot...

Forum List

Back