I'm Old Enough To Remeber When Black Folks Had Self Respect...

And most white men will vote for any Republican, even if the candidate is to the right of Mussolini.

granted, a large number of white males will vote for the GOP candidate no matter what (last presidential election, something like 60% of white males voted for McCain)...

but that doesn't nearly compare to the way 95+% of black people vote like lemmings for the Democratic candidate...

granted, a large number of white males will vote for the GOP candidate no matter what (last presidential election, something like 60% of white males voted for McCain)...

but that doesn't nearly compare to the way 95+% of black people vote like lemmings for the Democratic candidate...

The Democratic party is almost openly anti-white male. The Republican party is always trying to win the black vote (but, until they offer more handouts than the Democratics, it's not going to happen). These facts compound the disparity that you point to.

Yes, most Blacks who voted, voted for Obama. So what? I'm not sure about that statistic, I know that my family and friends aren't part of it, and so what about that? There are plenty of couples of ALL races who live together, have children, but aren't married. On a per capita basis the other points are sadly correct.

So what that most blacks voted for Obama. He's utterly unfit. He barely deserved to beat McCain.

People of all races live together? Yes, bad company corrupts.

McCain/Palin would probably have gotten us into more stupid wars than Obama has. No thanks.

The Democratic party is almost openly anti-white male. The Republican party is always trying to win the black vote (but, until they offer more handouts than the Democratics, it's not going to happen). These facts compound the disparity that you point to.

What color are most of the democrat Congressmen and women? What color and gender make up the majority of democrat Congressmen?

How is the republican party allegedly trying to win the "Black vote"? What party has the most Black and minority Congressmen and women, democrat or republican? What party did the first president with visible African blood running through his veins come from, democrat or republican?

Yes, most Blacks who voted, voted for Obama. So what? I'm not sure about that statistic, I know that my family and friends aren't part of it, and so what about that? There are plenty of couples of ALL races who live together, have children, but aren't married. On a per capita basis the other points are sadly correct.

So what that most blacks voted for Obama. He's utterly unfit. He barely deserved to beat McCain.

McCain/Palin would probably have gotten us into more stupid wars than Obama has. No thanks.

I'm disappointed in you, PO...

you usually can be counted on to post intelligent answers...

What color are most of the democrat Congressmen and women? What color and gender make up the majority of democrat Congressmen?

How is the republican party allegedly trying to win the "Black vote"? What party has the most Black and minority Congressmen and women, democrat or republican? What party did the first president with visible African blood running through his veins come from, democrat or republican?

Who can hold claim to the most embarrassingly stupid members of Congress...?

three groups (Democrats, blacks, women) can claim the trifecta on this... with Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson Lee... and, just now bringing up the rear, Corrine Brown...

Hell, half of all americans have no self respect anymore. I see losers at the grocery store whip out their EBT card as if it were there debt/credit card, acting as if it were their money they are spending. No shame on their face, face not red from embarrassment. Worse yet, these asses don't even have the common courtesy to turn around and thank me and others for paying for their fucking free groceries, and probably their rent, and electric, and heat, and medical, and .... Low lifes.

It is of appalled interest to see who who "thanked" this post.

Assholes, all of you.

So you don't think that "Bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb Iran" McCain wouldn't have gotten us into another stupid war? I never took you to be a neocon. I'm against the additional conflicts the present Administration has gotten us into in one way or another.

I am old enough to remember when a white girl having a child out of wedlock was shameful and nothing to be proud of or celebrate.

It is not just one race.

yep, I remember several gals in high school who got pregnant and gave the babies up for adoption. they didn't keep them and go on welfare or stand by while some boyfriend who may or may not have been the father kill the baby.

I am old enough to remember when a white girl having a child out of wedlock was shameful and nothing to be proud of or celebrate.

It is not just one race.

yep, I remember several gals in high school who got pregnant and gave the babies up for adoption. they didn't keep them and go on welfare or stand by while some boyfriend who may or may not have been the father kill the baby.

I'm sure little Lisa Steinberg is revisiting her earlier misapprehensions regarding her own"adoption" as we speak.

Then again, maybe not.

Troglodytes, one and all. Carry on though, this is a train wreck I can't stomach.

three groups (Democrats, blacks, women) can claim the trifecta on this... with Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson Lee... and, just now bringing up the rear, Corrine Brown...

BOTH can and do have embarrassingly stupid members. But my facts above in the previous post remain............true. There's no getting around it.

So you don't think that "Bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb Iran" McCain wouldn't have gotten us into another stupid war? I never took you to be a neocon. I'm against the additional conflicts the present Administration has gotten us into in one way or another.

c'mon, PO... you and I well know that McCain was simply being playful when he thought the mikes were off...

I'm not in any way, shape or form a neocon... I'm definitely against any uncalled-for foreign intervention... (I used to be a Ron Paul supporter... still a libertarian to the bone)... I'll probably sit out the upcoming presidential election for the first time since I came of age to vote (back in 1972)...

c'mon, PO... you and I well know that McCain was simply being playful when he thought the mikes were off...

I'm not in any way, shape or form a neocon... I'm definitely against any uncalled-for foreign intervention... (I used to be a Ron Paul supporter... still a libertarian to the bone)... I'll probably sit out the upcoming presidential election for the first time since I came of age to vote (back in 1972)...

Here:
McCain: U.S. should lead air strikes on Syria - CBS News
McCain: Bomb, bomb Iran.... Oh, and Syria - latimes.com

BOTH can and do have embarrassingly stupid members. But my facts above in the previous post remain............true. There's no getting around it.

'k... you wanna go that route...? which party's president declared war on the slave-holding states... and was assassinated for his efforts...?

which party was the first to step up and give black people a voice in governmental affairs...?

Some Republican not so bright members of Congress: VITTER, MICA, and INHOFE

gotta admit, Vitter is one dumb motherfucker... and I'm totally embarrassed to have him as one of my two senators...

'k... you wanna go that route...? which party's president declared war on the slave-holding states... and was assassinated for his efforts...?

which party was the first to step up and give black people a voice in governmental affairs...?

LOL, that was THEN, this is NOW. The republican party today, certainly isn't the republican party of yesterday. :)

gotta admit, Vitter is one dumb motherfucker... and I'm totally embarrassed to have him as one of my two senators...

Inhofe is an anti global warming fanatic, Mica accused the air traffic controller, AT LENGTH, of causing Sullenberger's plane to go down in the Hudson............................

LINCOLN, Republicans 1880's.

LOL, that was THEN, this is NOW. The republican party today, certainly isn't the republican party of yesterday. :)

The Dixiecrats helped change the Republican party.

Forum List

Back