I'm not embarrassed because I didn't vote for him...

According to his Press Secretary, President Obama is now to be refered to as a "The Low Profile President" as opposed to "The Do Nothing President".

That is all.
Obama may be a lot of things, but not a do nothing president, healthcare reform, Wall Street bailout, GM bailout, unemployment extensions, job stimulus, don't ask don't tell, and a lot more.
OBAMA'S ACCOMPLISHMENTS TO DATE

He's not a leader. That's pretty obvious. He is and always will be a Liberal Media creation. He never led anything in his life. He never was qualified to be President. This is true no matter how much the Liberal Media still tries to spin him. Nothing has changed. He's still an inexperienced "Community Organizer" in the end. It is what it is.

I enjoy a good obama bashing as much as the next person.

But really.

WTF does anyone expect us to do for Japan? Let alone already?

Are you aware that it takes about 2 weeks to get across the Atlantic? I am, since Iv'e done it. So I'd guess that it will take a little bit longer to cross the Pacific.

Any day now, boat loads of helping American hands will show up and get to work.

Lbya? Please show me where in the Constitution what it says about dying to help people that call us The Great Satan.

According to his Press Secretary, President Obama is now to be refered to as a "The Low Profile President" as opposed to "The Do Nothing President".

That is all.
Obama may be a lot of things, but not a do nothing president, healthcare reform, Wall Street bailout, GM bailout, unemployment extensions, job stimulus, don't ask don't tell, and a lot more.
OBAMA'S ACCOMPLISHMENTS TO DATE

Nothing you listed is something to brag about.

Nothing

I hope The One can stop Nuclear Radiation. Because we now know he can't part the Seas as promised. Radiation is on its way to the U.S. West Coast. Pelosi and her gang better give The One a call. Radiation is heading San Fransicko's way. I wish em the best of luck. They're gonna need it.

All the Hoopla and claims of Barack Obama being 'The One' who was capable of things like parting the Seas,have obviously been proven wrong. He has shown absolutely no leadership on the Japan Earthquake/Tsunami disaster. Man,this guy never lets a disaster get in the way of his Golf huh? He proved that during the BP oil spill disaster. So now here comes the Nuclear Radiation. Japan's Nuclear Reactors are now leaking Radiation at an alarming rate. This Radiation will likely be blown West and will affect the U.S. West Coast at some point. What will 'The One' do? I sure hope he stops Nuclear Radiation better than he parts those Seas. The West Coast better brace themselves. The Radiation is coming. To Golf or not to Golf is the question for this President. Good luck West Coast. You're gonna need it.

merging thread on same topic

"generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal; this was the moment when we ended a war and secured our nation and restored our image as the last, best hope on Earth. "

Is Barack Obama the Messiah?: "this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal ..."

Why aren't you complaining about Japanese leadership showing leadership over their own disasters? A day ago, there was a thread complaining that the President should shut up about the tsunami deal, and today there's one that he isn't showing enough leadership. I say that the President should be focus on THE UNITED STATE OF AMERICA first and foremost, and that I really don't care if he does jack shit for Japan right now.

Why aren't you complaining about Japanese leadership showing leadership over their own disasters? A day ago, there was a thread complaining that the President should shut up about the tsunami deal, and today there's one that he isn't showing enough leadership. I say that the President should be focus on THE UNITED STATE OF AMERICA first and foremost, and that I really don't care if he does jack shit for Japan right now.

Yep... he did just that at the golf course.

I mean, he does need some "down time" right?

Give me a break man.... the boy president is useless as tits on a boar hog!

Presidents here in the US are damned if they, damned if they don't. If Obama got too involved with the Japanese nuclear problem, people say hes an interventionist, if he does nothing, hes lazy and doesn't care.

All the Hoopla and claims of Barack Obama being 'The One' who was capable of things like parting the Seas,have obviously been proven wrong. He has shown absolutely no leadership on the Japan Earthquake/Tsunami disaster. Man,this guy never lets a disaster get in the way of his Golf huh? He proved that during the BP oil spill disaster. So now here comes the Nuclear Radiation. Japan's Nuclear Reactors are now leaking Radiation at an alarming rate. This Radiation will likely be blown West and will affect the U.S. West Coast at some point. What will 'The One' do? I sure hope he stops Nuclear Radiation better than he parts those Seas. The West Coast better brace themselves. The Radiation is coming. To Golf or not to Golf is the question for this President. Good luck West Coast. You're gonna need it.

Apparently you are the one making all the "hoopla and claims of Barack Obama being 'The One' etc.

It's pretty funny, your posts...as if anyone but you makes such claims. It's a delight to see how willing you are to make yourself look incredibly foolish.

You should care. This isn't just a Japanese issue. Nuclear Radiation is headed towards the U.S. West Coast. I sure hope The One starts caring soon.

You should care. This isn't just a Japanese issue. Nuclear Radiation is headed towards the U.S. West Coast. I sure hope The One starts caring soon.

And you're really advocating that the President should be able to shift the winds somehow? What would you have be done? Giant, industrial sized fans to blow the radiation toward Canada?

Those of us in California hope so too. Can I buy potassium iodide at the local drug store?

I heard on the radio about an hour ago that they didn't think we would have a problem with the radiation, whose right and what do we do about it. In the early 50"s we were taught to crawl under our desk when the Russian planes showed up. I don't often agree with High Grav but he is right, if he does nothing he is wrong, if he does too much he is wrong. How about we just help the people of Japan who are huring and move on. Ask yourself what you would want if the shoe was on your foot.

And you're really advocating that the President should be able to shift the winds somehow? What would you have be done? Giant, industrial sized fans to blow the radiation toward Canada?

He has all the answers. He's 'The One.' That's what we were promised anyway.

Forum List

Back